Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the world unfair? - page 2. (Read 205 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 10, 2019, 04:48:37 PM
If you are poor then you didn't work for yourself,you may say you are working hard but for the welfare of who?

Just try to get yourself prepared to face all those problems,now you got little amount of bitcoin which may turns into good amount in years but I don't think it will be enough for you to be a billionaire.

Change your attitude of living then your life will change as well,don't always think about ad things happening to you.

Thank you and have a nice day wish you the best
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 10, 2019, 04:38:08 PM
If you are poor then you didn't work for yourself,you may say you are working hard but for the welfare of who?

Just try to get yourself prepared to face all those problems,now you got little amount of bitcoin which may turns into good amount in years but I don't think it will be enough for you to be a billionaire.

Change your attitude of living then your life will change as well,don't always think about ad things happening to you.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 10, 2019, 04:24:50 PM
Why is the world so unfair? I always look that my fellow human beings are fine, always decent and polite I have never done anything bad to anyone I would die for the welfare of all people !!! And in spite of all these good qualities, life is always catching me the worst, while bad people get millions of bushels on the welfare of poor people? I'd love to change my life but I'm sitting in a hole of debt Family problems Illness I just wonder Bitcoin can change that? Was I a bad person in the other life or is he predestined who is lucky and who is not? I hope your wishes come true I have now brought me 0.01 BTC I hope so I come out of this misery my friends
Pages:
Jump to: