Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is there no newbie campaign? - page 3. (Read 1748 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 3
2 da Moon
September 21, 2017, 01:56:50 PM
There are many campaigns accepting newbies. Check Sparta campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2181379
Thanks for the link but "Newbies : 1 stake per week" Lol Cheesy
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
2 da Moon
September 21, 2017, 01:49:40 PM
I'm looking for growth ... thank you who answer !!

in my opinion the same as account Position (From newbie to Legendary) bitcointalk did that to Reduces spam account not all new account get the same advantages that old accounts have
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
September 21, 2017, 01:42:58 PM
There are many campaigns accepting newbies. Check Sparta campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2181379
Activity: 294
September 21, 2017, 05:40:30 AM
Here are my thoughts on why newbies weren't allowed to join signature campaigns:

First and the most obvious of all is you won't be having enough character space on your signature to carry on all the necessary information needed for a certain campaign or promotion. I guess bitcointalk developer may have seen such situation to arise before that's why they limited your character space to very few.
Second, if newbie's are allowed to join campaigns then cheaters cannot be prevented from creating new account, then apply for it and amassing huge some of the rewards.
Lastly but the most important of all, developers and moderators of certain coin that carries on signature campaign would want someone who has necessary knowledge to carry their signature. Of course they would want to be tagged as hiring incompetent individuals in their campaigns...
This are my thoughts...
Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 20, 2017, 04:06:34 PM
You have the opportunity to do newsletter campaigns, things that will enable you gradually to rise in rank.

Patience is mother of virtue says the proverb!

I hope that you will take the time to persevere until you can do twitter campaigns and / or signatures.

This finding of why it is forbidden, is obvious! Everyone has to prove themselves tenaciously!
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 03:36:54 PM
there is many campaign for newbie.please find that kind of campaign in marketplace(altcoins) bounties
Activity: 252
September 20, 2017, 03:32:09 PM
Because newbies generally don't have:
a. Useful knowledge to contribute meaningful discussion
b. Enough available characters in their Sig for pretty colourful fancy eye-catching signatures that are a worthwhile investment for the advertiser
c. A proven desire to contribute to the board in a positive manner, which would reflect positively on the advertiser

Also, because there are no hard rules banning "alt" amounts, people could just create hundreds of newbie accounts and spam the shit out of the boards to get paid enough pennies to make $5/week which in some countries is a LOT of money (this already happens to a certain extent)

Good explanation. Totally agree. It is just not worth for a campaign manager to add newbies.
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
September 20, 2017, 12:07:10 PM
As a newbie what should i do?

Thanks for the answer  Smiley

Any relations to Idi Amin?

You should write posts and stick to it, Then you'll rank up and get better privileges on the forum here in time.
Activity: 606
Just Do The Best
September 20, 2017, 11:56:45 AM
As a newbie what should i do?

Thanks for the answer  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 11:41:55 AM
to prevent alt account and also signature for newbie rank is small and cant edit much
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 11:05:42 AM

Nice analysis. Good to see a fellow steemian.

SQUEEE!  Cheesy
The first recognition off Steemit. LOL You totally made my day. LOL
Activity: 49
September 20, 2017, 10:02:06 AM
Some of the comments about newbies is a little unfair but there is truth behind many of them. Newbies on a platform haven't cut their teeth and have no history. Many of them are created to SPAM or take advantage of some offerings. Being a newbie does not necessarily make them idiots in the field, just new to a platform. That being said, a lot of the campaigns require higher rank because of history, reputation, and influencer status to help spread the word.
Activity: 182
September 20, 2017, 09:09:42 AM
because you can add 100 account newbie for one day but you need 30 day to be Jr.member
- very helpful, yes i think it is implied that we have to analyze how this oes first before we can earn Smiley
Activity: 35
September 20, 2017, 04:06:28 AM
because you can add 100 account newbie for one day but you need 30 day to be Jr.member
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 03:23:33 PM
I think this is because it would be to easy to multi claim campaigns when newbies are allowed.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
September 19, 2017, 02:48:36 PM
Maybe because banning a newbie account won't affect them as they can come back with a new account every day and Spam forum on regularly and the hourly basis or maybe every 5 Minutes.
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
September 19, 2017, 02:18:12 PM
No. Most of the campaign open for newbie. So you can participate that campaigns. If you want to earn more so you should increase your activity. So you can earn more.

That is good advice, and I intend to follow it and do just that. Full member status here I come.
Activity: 546
September 19, 2017, 01:45:24 PM
No. Most of the campaign open for newbie. So you can participate that campaigns. If you want to earn more so you should increase your activity. So you can earn more.
Activity: 140
September 19, 2017, 11:26:08 AM
You can join social media campaign or offer your services like translation and others defends on what service they are asking.
But if your question is about joining in signature campaign using newbie rank then the reason why they are not accepting newbie applicants is simply because newbies are freshman without enough knowledge to do signature campaign but not all newbies. And also your account cannot display their required company logo for advertisement.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
September 19, 2017, 11:01:14 AM
They doesn't have newbie campaign because it is just a mess to do because creating campaign for newbies is not a worth it way because it might get a lot of spam since it is easy to create an account. In my opinion, i think it is better to just rank up your account first before joining so you can show something that you are a worth to accept in a campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: