Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is there so many conspiracy junkies here? - page 3. (Read 2652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
Like nothing is what it seems at all..

People claim 9/11 was the US itself..
Ukraine is apparently killing refugees of their own..
The US is funding the ISIS secretly.
And much much more..

Why are people so stupid and refusing to see things as they are?
Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy..

And its getting annoying to see all the dump posts by people who does not check their facts or use sites that cant proove their facts..

Well, post what you want here.. I am sure ill get a lot of comments saying that I am the dumb one who is falling for all the propaganda..

Just gonna say.. I know everything is not as it seems to be.. But sometimes its just too far.

Have fun flaming..

~Hamuki

Do you know who placed the demolition charges?  I agree with you it wasn't a geographic location that did it.  Do you know who and why died in Ukraine or what is ISIS?  I sure don't.  However I've seen nobody around here make these claims of actions by geographic areas that you attribute to us.  What is your agenda? 

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
So they suddenly start speaking Danish/Norwegian/Swedish?

lol..

Well, I dont use Bitcoin because of government issues.. Im using it because paypal is some assholes..

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Tha Chickenator
Conspiracy is where ALL basement dwelling social misfits gather and thrive.

This is where they cast off their nerdly vestiges and become Vikings
legendary
Activity: 1512
Bitcoin people are usually people who doesn't trust governments. That's why they originally jumped to BTC. So BTT is a fertile media for conspiracy theories Smiley. You should take a look at the survivalist and prepper forums if you think this is something extraordinary.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Like nothing is what it seems at all..

People claim 9/11 was the US itself..
Ukraine is apparently killing refugees of their own..
The US is funding the ISIS secretly.
And much much more..

Why are people so stupid and refusing to see things as they are?
Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy..

And its getting annoying to see all the dump posts by people who does not check their facts or use sites that cant proove their facts..

Well, post what you want here.. I am sure ill get a lot of comments saying that I am the dumb one who is falling for all the propaganda..

Just gonna say.. I know everything is not as it seems to be.. But sometimes its just too far.

Have fun flaming..

~Hamuki
Pages:
Jump to: