Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is this happening to exchanges? Please do help! - page 2. (Read 301 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I have used Binance and never got issues, the UI/UX may not be the best but definitely usable. I'd recommend it over Bittrex at anytime as they don't request personal info. Changelly and ShapeShift are very similar with the same concept of being able to trade without owning an account etc. (Coinomi, Exodus, Mycelium etc. are examples of wallets that have these two exchange built inside them). Cryptopia and Yobit are with no doubt the worst, the main reason why people use them is because they sometimes list coins other exchanges didn't add yet. Overall, I suggest HitBtc and Binance, I have zero complains about them.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Most people I see recommending Binance are only doing that because of their referral system (50% of your friend's commission).

But I honestly believe that they are the best exchange right now. No downtimes, ok support (AFAIK), wide variety of coins (every coin I trade is available there)

Yobit is one of the shittiest exchanges I've ever had the displeasure to use.
Shapeshift is ok if you want to trade between two assets without having to do too much work.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
BUMP!!!!!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I have been using bittrex for normal trading for a while now,but now I noticed that my withdrawal limit reduced from 3 BTC to 0.4BTC. This is really bad. So I some what did a research on a few exchanges and help me out here. Note that I hadn't verified my account.
EXCHANGE   INFORMATION

Bittrex    Too many issues regarding withdrawal and one of the worst support team but an amazing exchange for trading.
Poloniex   Daily withdrawal amount is less,requires verification to start trading,and terrible support too,never used it for trading though.
GDAX   Requires ID? And less number of listed altcoins.
HitBTC   I am using it but its not as good as bittrex.
Changelly   Never heard of it.
KuCOIN   Korean exchange,scared of getting hacked but again,any exchange can get hacked.
Binance   A lot of users recommending it,is it really that good?Any issues with it so far?
Bitfinex   User's money(33% of their holdings) was taken by bitfinex without any prior notice? Got hacked.
Shapeshift   Haven't used it yet.
cryptopia   Haven't used it yet.
cex.io   Haven't used it yet.
yobit    Haven't used it yet.
etherdelta   Everyone knows its an terrible exchange.

I know I missed quite a lot of exchanges but can some one please suggest me an exchange which doesn't block anyone's funds and one which has a lot,a lot of coins listed in it.
P.S ,sorry for creating yet another thread for asking which is the best exchange but there needs a good exchange for crypto currency trading otherwise we'll be doomed.

EDIT 1:- Added Bitfinex too.
Pages:
Jump to: