Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Islam kill Christians? - page 10. (Read 1352 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 03:19:21 AM
It is very obvious that Islamic religion/ people kill many Christians all over the world. Although the Bible says, do not murder, they still practice it. What would be the reason.?

Not all muslims , so-called islamic terrorist organisations are killing innocent people not just christians. These kind of bloody horrible organisations even kills their own people. They kill muslims, christians , jews and any other people because of not following their vicious ideas. This is quite scary for sure.
Islam doesn't kill christian.. So called terrorist kill people and they do not belog to any religion.
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 11:35:13 PM
It is very obvious that Islamic religion/ people kill many Christians all over the world. Although the Bible says, do not murder, they still practice it. What would be the reason.?
Which Islam kills Christians? I am not convinced that Muslims deliberately and carelessly kill Christians.
I have many friends who are Muslim, they are always good to everyone although different beliefs with them, my friends are very keep together and solidarity between us.
we all live together in friends, we respect each other, and we appreciate whatever religion they believe in .
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 11:16:33 PM
Please do not bring religion in forums like this. I wonder why everyone thinks if terrorists are Muslims and Muslims that it was terrorists. Why don't you think if they were a human being??? the same as us but they live in the wrong path. If you say it like it means you racist
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 29, 2017, 04:03:31 AM
Islam doesn't kill christian, Islam are peace loving religion, its only Islamic terrorists that kill christian in the name of religion, they claim if you are not a Muslims, you are not qualify to exist, and also they believe if you kill or you have been kill in the  name of religion, then you shall make heaven, which is a lie from the pit of hell.
   Note;Islam doesn't kill christian,Islamic  terrorist does.
Activity: 38
November 29, 2017, 03:49:15 AM
I don't believe Muslims kill Christians.  In fact, they are terrorists, who kill Muslims also.  Not just Christians, they also like killing any who do not follow them, including Muslims, Yazidis, or any non-Muslims. 
Activity: 34
November 29, 2017, 03:10:59 AM
but in the mindset of many people, if they heard about  muslim/ islam, they are terrifying and scared..
Is killing people especially Christians are their teaching or it is just their trip?
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 29, 2017, 03:01:49 AM

Not all muslims , so-called islamic terrorist organisations are killing innocent people not just christians. These kind of bloody horrible organisations even kills their own people. They kill muslims, christians , jews and any other people because of not following their vicious ideas. This is quite scary for sure.
Activity: 34
November 29, 2017, 02:49:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: