Pages:
Author

Topic: Why its impossible to cancel unconfitmed transaction? - page 2. (Read 316 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Im using non-custody HD wallets and they dont have this feature
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
There is a feature called RBF to bump fees, but this depends on what wallet you're using to make transactions. Most custodial wallets don't apply this feature so you won't be able to bump the fee. The best solution is to use a non-custodial wallet like Electrum (this is popular, unless you define "popular" by having lots of ads on exchanges).
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Simple situation. I make a transaction and set to low fee by mistake. Now i need to wait days for processing. Why i cant just cancel it and resubmit with higher fee? Ok, maybe this could create problems for services that dont check conformations on deposits. Another option. Why i cant set higher fee for transaction that already in mempool? As i know there are special wallets that allow to do so. Why this feature avaliable in only several not popular wallets?
As for me, option to make fee higher for mempool transactions is profitable for everyone. Miners will earn more. Recipient will recieve money faster. Sender will be happy. Why not?
Pages:
Jump to: