Pages:
Author

Topic: Why KYC is important? - page 5. (Read 3271 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 05:00:04 AM
KYC is crucial to an ICO project security. By using the project manager could certainly KYC recognize you. With this project manager will be more able to conduct elections for the honest participants. And maybe each project can give you this kind of regulation.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 04:03:56 AM
KYC is necessary to defend people and their investments. For ex., it could be bounty participants where KYC helps to avoid multi-accounts. Also it could be ICO participants (for ex., to avoid buying all tokens with several investors).
there are many purpose for using KYC.even in a bank they use this methode too to consider the money source their clients.and also they can prevent money that come from criminal flow.

Probably for investors, the requirement KYC is justified, but for simple bountyhunters, I think this is superfluous. After all, they simply do their work, and do not launder illegal incomes.
agreed with you, but some cases even with KYC systems still final expected out come not satisfied. some how they will find way to enter or buy tokens even with high KYC rules and procedures. that is same for the bounties as well.
when there is KYC system then it will make scammers life bit difficult but they will find a way out.

Yeah and It makes a challenging task for those scammers to get all the way out. But I guess providing a KYC is really hard to get cheat because Its really needs your full Identities in order to received token In such a bounty, unless if you have a lot of friends to please used their personal info in order to validate your some account in one single bounty campaign.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:51:13 AM
For me, in the first place KYC should be the administration of the project, that would be just the investor knew who are carrying their money.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 07:40:31 AM
KYC is necessary to defend people and their investments. For ex., it could be bounty participants where KYC helps to avoid multi-accounts. Also it could be ICO participants (for ex., to avoid buying all tokens with several investors).
there are many purpose for using KYC.even in a bank they use this methode too to consider the money source their clients.and also they can prevent money that come from criminal flow.

Probably for investors, the requirement KYC is justified, but for simple bountyhunters, I think this is superfluous. After all, they simply do their work, and do not launder illegal incomes.
agreed with you, but some cases even with KYC systems still final expected out come not satisfied. some how they will find way to enter or buy tokens even with high KYC rules and procedures. that is same for the bounties as well.
when there is KYC system then it will make scammers life bit difficult but they will find a way out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
September 08, 2018, 07:20:05 AM
You can tell this for the legit ico and they are reliable about our details,but the problem is those scammers that running almost the whole market now,they are the one whos we cannot trust because they might use our identity to invade our privacy
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 07:14:13 AM
I think that KYC's are important for securing that the company is reliable enough to safeguard these personal information. What is dangerous at the same time is that many scammers tend to look legit and ask for personal information so we cannot really be sure which one is good and which ones are bad.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 06:11:27 AM
This makes a particular project or exchanges legal from a legal point of view. Not anonymous, Yes, but legal, which allows them to have more opportunities to interact with banks and other legal entities. KYC is not always a bad thing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 06:06:39 AM

Exactly, and I do not like the bounty asking the KYC bounty hunter.
Bounty hunters do their job and must be rewarded. They do not fraud or money laundering as you say. I think they ask for KYC and will sell that information for profit
Activity: 452
September 08, 2018, 06:03:46 AM

The KYC is very important, it is designed to prevent identity theft and illegal use of personal data to obtain material benefits. KYC is also struggling with other types of fraud, such as money laundering and illegal traffic, so I consider this a very important point.
Activity: 78
September 08, 2018, 05:51:28 AM
I have list a lot of token when the project end requesting for KYC but it comes in a way the is not understandable, if project will need kyc it should be in an easy way, I think the importance is to claim the ownership of the token that you are one who truly work for it
Activity: 102
September 08, 2018, 05:41:09 AM
KYC is an important security wall.

Many ICO projects are scamming on the market. There are many fake projects that steal people's money.

With Kyc recording, people are securing their money. Making a KYC record in money traffickers is a risky move.
Activity: 23
September 08, 2018, 05:40:17 AM
I anticipate the recognise your client check is significant as the corporation are capable to get any essential information almost the someone purchase into their propose . Information similar the state of origination and hall is actually significant as any nation are fronting ico
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:39:51 AM
KYC is very important, you are right, KYC prevent scam, it also prevents people from operating from multiple accounts, but my suggestion is that KYC should be used at the beginning of a bounty campaign or before investing in a project not after the bounty campaign where you are expecting your stakes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
September 08, 2018, 05:39:01 AM
I obtain that ICOs tasks that need KYC check desire support those ICOs get many experienced . You ballplayer look that various humans anticipate that KYC is actually vexatious , on the other hand KYC assist you recognise that the developer is actually search representing their propose .

So, how about those shady ICO's whose implementing KYC for the bounty participants and investor that didn't make their project into its final phase or end phase(don't success) Isn't it a threat for them to get their valuable information? I know its alarming and its not right to give your personal information just for the sake of some tokens you can gather from bounty?
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:37:11 AM
because KYC is very important to know who is participating in the project. but be more careful to use kyc because it is very vulnerable to misuse. Hopefully this KYC will be a proof of ico's success
Activity: 23
September 08, 2018, 05:33:44 AM
I obtain that ICOs tasks that need KYC check desire support those ICOs get many experienced . You ballplayer look that various humans anticipate that KYC is actually vexatious , on the other hand KYC assist you recognise that the developer is actually search representing their propose .
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 05:33:02 AM
This is good for investors because KYC will reduce ICO fraud from the cryptomarket.
I agree to KYC for the security of our funds. Many fraudulent ICOs and to prevent government regulations require KYC for each ICO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
September 08, 2018, 05:24:33 AM
It is for anti money laundring. They must show the funds where are they coming from.
Activity: 348
September 08, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

Activity: 25
September 08, 2018, 05:17:16 AM
KYC is vital so as to validate cheaters and those scammers. however occasionally it may be used additionally by the ones scammers additionally by using pretending to have a n ICO and could ask your statistics for their personal benefit like using your records for bad intention and this is the disadvantage of KYC gadget applied.
Pages:
Jump to: