Pages:
Author

Topic: Why LINK is pumping so hardly? - page 4. (Read 543 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
August 15, 2020, 06:57:53 PM
The rankings that it has also helped. Searching on coinmarketcap has categories for Defi and it's on the top of the rankings, no. 1. That's a factor for most investors to look at, whichever is at the top, that's where they'll invest.

https://coinmarketcap.com/defi/
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
August 15, 2020, 06:38:01 PM
I am also looking for an answer why the link can fly high quickly, there are people who claim that the link is a waste pump and it is a fraud. I don't even believe that statement. I just want to hear answers from competent people and their sources
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
August 15, 2020, 05:13:02 PM
Link is one of the top leading Defi projects now. The are pumping so aggressively in this Pandemic. The first reason I would say that it is pumping because it's a Defi coin. We all know the recent crage about defi projects an we are watching the market of defi is pumping day by day.

Another reason is the team of Chainlink is working so hardly and they are so active. Doing so many partnerships with some big companies which gave them a price boost.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
August 15, 2020, 03:51:40 PM
I just checked it and it is at $19+ now, aside from 2017 were there was a major pump in price, i have never seen such a pump before, what is making this coin to pump none stop is what i can't understand, from the look of things, link doesn't need btc to rise before pumping, i really envy investors who bought from very low price.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
August 15, 2020, 03:44:20 PM
They have a lot of partnership going on in the last couple of months, like this Plasm, a smart contract protocol built on Polkadot’s Substrate framework, has integrated Chainlink’s (LINK) price feeds.

And then one of their early adopter, Michael Anderson, predicted this meteoric rise, “Anything over twenty five dollars I think is not unreasonable to assume”.

And then of course the DeFi hype is still in the air, and as ChainLink is a decentralised oracle network which gives real time data to smart contracts, most like most DeFi are using them for live feed.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
August 15, 2020, 03:14:14 PM
Still i can remember when i saw LINK in April/June it was almost $4.2 . But recently i saw it's pumping hardly to $18+! What is reason behind this pump?
Pages:
Jump to: