Pages:
Author

Topic: Why lot of countries do not allow to use Crpto? - page 30. (Read 4286 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
All crypto have almost identical features that is anonymous and decentralized, the 2 features that are not favored by the state because anonymous can not trace crypto transactions and then decentralization makes the state powerless to control the crypto.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
The government wants to cut the tax and that is what is the most important thing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
I think the reasons will be different from case to case but one of the main reasons is that government leaders are thinking that bitcoin and cryptocurrency alllowance will be harming for the economy of countries.
They are only making wrong facts and spreading over the public domain. They are only careful about their own futures. Politicians always have been selfish and they are always tirelessly think about themselves. They don’t want their citizens to get on their own feet because if this would be so, what would be their future. People start hating them as they got independent.
Activity: 56
Government wants taxes and to control money-stream. As crypto is decentralized this is opposite to what state needs. Right now I'm willing to invest in Kelvin blockchain - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a Will you invest this summer in ICOs? Whats your project choice and why?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
The bitcoin market is relatively new, so it makes sense why a lot of countries are hesitant to adopt cryptocurrency so quickly. The need for stability is needed for any cryptocurrency. Any currency, even the ones that countries currently use, need to be stable in order to be used as a trusted place of exchange. Due to bitcoin rising and dropping in price constantly, there is no stability and countries fear that Bitcoin may not last for as long as they think it will. The best way to convince countries to start adopting cryptocurrency is through patience. Waiting for stability is the only safest option to show countries the future of currencies, and why they should start to adopt cryptocurrency.
Activity: 74
Many countries do not have this and they do not even want to get into crypto world.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.
What do you think about that?
I think that because Bitcoin is new and they have not figured out how to manage and exploit it effectively, states in many countries have banned the use of Crypto. They have also seen the potential that Bitcoin has and what it can do. A meticulous plan may be well prepared before Bitcoin is ready for official use.
Activity: 658
Governments tend to gain as much control as possible usually. The decentralized nature of crypto is against their motivation I guess
The banking system has existed for a long time and is easier to manage for states in many countries around the world. They can profit from it and hesitate to change the management system for this new kind of technology. This ban is probably the time they want to spend planning to exploit this e-currency more effectively.
Activity: 162
Governments tend to gain as much control as possible usually. The decentralized nature of crypto is against their motivation I guess
Activity: 280
Although crypto currency is not yet globally accepted and the number of those who are not yet want to support cryptos are  obviously higher than the supporters. But I think the resistance is due to the lack of understanding of many about crypto currency and also because of many scam ICOs. If this thing will be solve if believe there will be great change in crypto world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The reason behind it might be because they don't want to go on an uncharted territory where they might find themselves in chaos while their economy is just in a boom. Negative perceptions to cryptocurrencies can not be deny as rich countries like China and Russia ban cryptos for so many reasons.

You're right. They are threatened that cryptocurrencies might initiate a paradigm shift in the economy not knowing that this is already helping many people even before this became successful. But we can not blame these countries. Most of them had experienced to be occupied by different countries so I am thinking if they are considering this as form of colonization.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think that fear and unpredictability stop the leaders of some states from accepting the crypto currency.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
We need more of the countries which has already accepted bitcoin and some of the other cryptocurrencies, in order to another countries to look on them, examine their experience and to follow their decisions.
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
The reason behind it might be because they don't want to go on an uncharted territory where they might find themselves in chaos while their economy is just in a boom. Negative perceptions to cryptocurrencies can not be deny as rich countries like China and Russia ban cryptos for so many reasons.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Because every bad news can effect the goodness of crypto even its useful . And also government afraid about the illegal using of this kind of online money ,  like as payment for buying illegal drugs in online and many more bad things that can happen with cryptocurrency. Just focus in positive ways and share some important of crypto to the community .  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.
What do you think about that?
I agree with your opinion that many countries do not allow their inhabitants to use the crypto currency, one of the reasons is related to the currency confersion and security of the investor but so far the investor's security is already guaranteed by the wallet itself so that the state will have no effect nor will it be responsible lose or increase your income, the purchasing power of currency confers is only the value of coins or tokens that are configured as standard instead of using the original currency, but that should be observed when the state is unable to monitor transactions when the population has used the crypto currency, taxes, and it becomes an internal reason from the government from the point of economic income, especially the sale and purchase tax, may be useful and successful for all of us
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
state wants to get tax. the input and output of the money can not be controlled. also a serious competitor for bankers. also a good way to make money. countries are opposed to it. a money they can not control is troubling governments.
This is what i also think, some country government wants to get tax because of being regulated on their country which bitcoin cannot give them as an exchange. Also this could be a potential problem on banking system, take note that bitcoin is used as a currency so there is a possibility that people will use it more than fiat currency.
Yeah it is right that governments want tax on bitcoin transactions and as it is decentralized governments cannot collect tax on crypto. It will take time to legalize bitcoin by the whole world and then governments will be able to impose tax on bitcoin transactions and trade. On the other hand bitcoin investment and earnings reduced the burden of unemployment from the government.
Activity: 154
Maybe these Countries which don't allow Bitcoin are thinking that their Country will not benefit from Bitcoin at all. because Bitcoin doesn't pay tax. and also, maybe for security purposes. I hope that someday they will see Bitcoin as a big help for their Economy, knowing that it can help a lot of their citizens financially.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
I can see reasons why some countries still did not want the crypto currency, maybe they are in the process of studying what will be the possible impact of crypto in their economy, and what good or bad can do of crypto in their citizens.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
CryptoBTC = Hard to trace, Hard to trace = No tax.

If gov doesn't get tax which they want then they will try to get rid of obstacle preventing them, It's simple as that.
Pages:
Jump to: