Pages:
Author

Topic: Why lot of countries do not allow to use Crpto? - page 37. (Read 4286 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Crypto is very risky if everyone has not understood the meaning of investment in crypto. no one controls the rise and fall of prices and the many cases of fraud that occur in the world of crypto. the state will not guarantee for the future of crypto.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
state wants to get tax. the input and output of the money can not be controlled. also a serious competitor for bankers. also a good way to make money. countries are opposed to it. a money they can not control is troubling governments.
Yes they still not ready and not capable to track down all the money that goes into cryptocurrency and i believe it makes them hard to tax people. Yes and bank sure have a coporate with goverments so i think many goverments are think crypto still not ready for transaction and we cant deny the volatility is not good and it's changes every minutes. But seems like many country are starting to accept what cryptocurrency is and many company are starting to accept it for transaction and i do think soon or later crypto will be accerpted cause after all cryptocurrency do have a value and that means we could do a transaction using it.

Exactly, some countries has an idea of controlling their resources so if crypto will be one of its resources it is possible that they will regulate it and put some law to it and have the use of it for their country, some countries also think that crypto is a threat for them, they did not acknowledge the use of crypto in their society, their ears are closed for accepting it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I think the government of most countries are just being too afraid of cryptocurrency in a way that it is not supposed to be. They should also look at the great advantages associated with cryptos rather than just always analysing the disadvantages.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Some countries are cautious and do not want to use bitcoin or bitcoin because they think bitcoin will make their country different and they have not realized that their bitcoin contribution to the development of their country.
This such disgusting thinking of the people know, if bitcoin is promising them to change their country then I think it is the best thing ever, so instead of pointing a negative sign over it we should take a serious step towards the progress of country by promoting bitcoin and allowing those people who has not job to use bitcoin and earn good amount of money from it. Promoting bitcoin can make the economy of the country really well.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
Many governments simply do not know how to deal with bitcoin. They simply banned him. Although they could and help how to do better for people and for the country as a whole.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
They don't acquiesce to consume crypto because they unbroken expression that it is a better ponzhi design which we moreover falter at stubby, however don't poor news as it is dependable replacing irregular replacing certain that they inclination moreover last adopt this dependable alike over-the-counter countries who had adjusting their mind and adopt crypto already.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
This is not because they do not like crypto currency but maybe because they notice the big numbers of the scammers in the crypto world and media are exposing it while adding some negative feedback. I believe they someday cryptos will be the reason of the annihilation of fiat money because crypto offers greater system compare to our traditional money.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.
What do you think about that?
There are many reasons for this, their greatest fear is that at some point cryptocurrencies becomes so widely accepted that there will not be a need anymore to convert your coins to fiat, if that happens then this means that the money invested in cryptocurrencies will not need to leave the market as it happens now and they will have no way to track or to tax that money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Many countries do not want to change. they are used to the old and do not want to changes
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The government only forbids the use of crypto like the fiat used in real life. for example you buy food using crypto. all countries already have rules only use the currency issued by their respective countries.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
state wants to get tax. the input and output of the money can not be controlled. also a serious competitor for bankers. also a good way to make money. countries are opposed to it. a money they can not control is troubling governments.
Yes they still not ready and not capable to track down all the money that goes into cryptocurrency and i believe it makes them hard to tax people. Yes and bank sure have a coporate with goverments so i think many goverments are think crypto still not ready for transaction and we cant deny the volatility is not good and it's changes every minutes. But seems like many country are starting to accept what cryptocurrency is and many company are starting to accept it for transaction and i do think soon or later crypto will be accerpted cause after all cryptocurrency do have a value and that means we could do a transaction using it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Maybe you are right. I think the reasons for not using crypto very much. This is something that is so difficult to regulate. Governments have not yet figured out how to collect taxes from citizens for conducting such operations  Grin. But I firmly believe that in a few years many countries will use the crypto currency as their main currency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
You might be correct on your calculations but there are many more factors that provoke the countries to not allow the use of cryptocurrencies.
1.   Protection and security issues. The anonymous nature of cryptocurrencies helps the criminals to use it for illegal activities like drug dealing or money laundering, etc.
2.   The use of cryptocurrencies will mean transfer of power on financial sector to the public from the government as these are decentralized and self governed.
3.   The financial institutions and banks will lose their share in the financial market. They charge fees for doing anything related to money which can be eliminated with the use of cryptocurrencies.
4.   The cryptocurrency transactions are untraceable which makes it difficult for the government to keep flow of currency.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
Being a decentralized system, it will be hard for the government to manipulate.  But once the Government could be able to harness the power of this technology and find the way to channel it for a better and greater purpose, then definitely they will allow it. But for now, many Government is having hard time how to swallow this change, that's why they do not allow usage of crypto. But it will change in the near future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Some countries are cautious and do not want to use bitcoin or bitcoin because they think bitcoin will make their country different and they have not realized that their bitcoin contribution to the development of their country.
Activity: 490
Bitcoin is not under the control of banks,and banks want to stay on top and with no one trying to rival them,and the IMF,using bitcoin breaks this dominance,and governments and banks lose control of it, and more of it because it’s decentralized and therefore isn’t controlled by anyone.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.

Yes...  There are lots of countries that didn't allow bitcoin in there economy...  Well for me they have their own reason why they doesn't want it...  We cant blame...  This is our world where scammer is AlwAys everwhere...  Maybe because they didn't trust bitcoin...  Well as a user of it we must be the one who will promote it because we already know how truly useful it is...  After all bitcoin is for everyone...
Activity: 373

We can't blame these countries that prohibits the use of crypto currencies because they are just protecting the welfare of its citizens from money laundering, terrorist funding, smuggling and scam investments but i think they overdo it because they only see the negative sides but not the positive aspects of this investment and there is regulation that could protect them.
How about to those people who wants to earn money  using crypto currency? It is actually good to so see what opportunity may do to people who actually don't have a regular works and besides it may actually help there needs as what other people does. Well actually you have a point we cannot blame these countries and as what I think they are just avoiding something happens like as what you have said and a lot of people will taking advantage of using crypto for evil intentions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103

I really think your opinion when the purchase of bitcoin should be converted to dollars, I think will benefit the price of the dollar itself, but if it is only as standard price and currency used as international standard price crypto will not be a problem because we can use the currency of the country each to buy bitcoin as well as with liquefaction when finished selling from bitcoin itself, may be useful and successful for all of us
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Some government are discouraging bitcoin and other cryptocurrency business because;
1.They perceive it to be a total scam.
2. They do not understand the general concept about the operations of crypocurrencies.
3. They are unable to place tax on bitcoin operations.

1.1 Yes they see this as a scam and they say that they're just protecting their people.
2.1 Because they're close minded people and doesn't want a full grown economy as well as innovations.
3.1 We don't have anything to do with this because once government see an opportunity to milk people then they won't stop until they succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: