Pages:
Author

Topic: Why many banks hate cryptocurrency ? - page 17. (Read 1949 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I have seen many news about banks banning bitcoin from using. But I think bitcoin is a great technology and future assets, and its a great opportunity for banks also to use bitcoin as a contribution. My question is why does they ban it rather than use bitcoin ?
because what I know bitcoin transactions can pass through the banking system in conducting its buying and selling activities but a strong reason is that many countries have not or opposed the existence of bitcoin
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
bitcoin it a lot of demand if all people grab bitcoin its means no more bussiness for banks no more money..its may ruined the banking system .bitcoin will change the game of centralisation (in banking)
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
It's simple crypto currency give the power of asset to the people hand. It's reduce transaction cost and fast and it's better than bank in all aspects...
Activity: 154
I have seen many news about banks banning bitcoin from using. But I think bitcoin is a great technology and future assets, and its a great opportunity for banks also to use bitcoin as a contribution. My question is why does they ban it rather than use bitcoin ?

The reason why many banks hate cryptocurrency its because for now instead of people invested or put their money into banks for savings, people are now diverted their money into buying crypto currency ang hoping that it will make some incom
Activity: 318
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is currently more valuable than fiat currency. Bitcoin will continue to be popular in the future and that could threaten the bank's popularity.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11

I think because they people can send money to anywhere without the helping of banks. So that banks will loss their profit and will become bankrupt if people use cryptocurrencies. And we all know that is much convenient to use cryptocurrencies instead using of banks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Digital money reduces the influence of banks! This leads to a decrease in revenue as well as the dependence of investors. So, most banks do not like Bitcoin and altcoin! But believe me, the development of bitcoin and altcoin is inevitable!
Activity: 28

Because for banks, bitcoin is an important competitor, people will stop investing money in banks at low interest rates, but will simply store their money in their online wallets.
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
Banks see Bitcoin as their competitors and a hindrance to their market success. Bitcoin is getting more popular now and people are learning to invest in cryptocurrency, where they can grow their money than in banks. We all know that Bitcoin can give us more profit in an instant than keeping our money in banks with a minimum profit in a year. It will be hard for banks if they push the competition with BTC. So what they do is just to hate it.
Activity: 198
I think banks are afraid that they are losing their customers and people are no longer saving money in their bank account. Banks are unfair to their customers
Activity: 672
Perhaps, banks do not see bitcoin as a compliment to the current system they are running, they find it as a competitor and a possible treat to their long term existence in the market. Even though bitcoin is considered as a currency, perhaps, banks are not yet ready for the adoption of the technology behind it.
Activity: 52
Electronic money is worrying to the banks today, many of which have banned the virtual currency entirely for fear of affecting the economy of the country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
Like other people said, banks consider cryptocurrencies as a competitor. We still need to use bank to cash out at the moment but in the future, when crypto is used widely and directly from our wallet, we might not need to have actual bank.
Activity: 423
I guess almost all of the bank hate cryptocurrency or bitcoin it is all because banks cannot use the system of bitcoin but almost the bitcoin is a virtual currency and almost all of the bank uses 🏦🏦🏦🏦 a paper money in their system so obviously they cannot use it and if bitcoin get popular in the market the bank will dissolve easily.
Activity: 238
dApps Development Automation Platform
Simple. With todays trend of transactions online, bitcoin has offered an alternative way instead of paying services of the bank.

Stores/business establishments that accepts bitcoin is still limited but banks see its potential and as a threat.
Activity: 134
Banks are fighting Crypto because satoshi has brought idea that Wealth will be shared equally even to the common man on the street.
Banks are not happy about this because they won't be deducting customers money unnecessarily.
Thank You satoshi
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I think many banks are afraid of bitcoin because maybe a lot of customers are already out and choosing bitcoin for a solution to store assets that can provide huge profits and store in cryptocurrency also does not require administrative costs so that customers who have a lot of money started to leave bank.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
Banks ban crypto currency simply because it follows a system that is the exact opposite of their system. Banks usually follows a centralized sysytem whereas crypto currencies, specifically bitcoin, were born because of the idea that it cannot be controlled by any ome or anybody and will follow a secure, decentralized system. More so, crypto currencies and botcoin are gaining more and more audiences and imvestors and tgis somewhat worries some banks.
Activity: 82
The real answer to why the banks’ dislike cryptocurrencies is most likely that they feel threatened. The rise of cryptocurrencies has exceeded all expectations and, while the concept is still very young, it does have potential to shake up the aging fiat system. In order to understand the race between the banks and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 287
banks think cryptocurrency will take over banks and people feel more secure to invest in crypto currency rather than investing in putting money in banks but future may certainly happen people more interested in bitcoin rather than banks
Pages:
Jump to: