Pages:
Author

Topic: Why many banks hate cryptocurrency ? - page 9. (Read 1949 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 100
Can be said that bitcoin is a competitor of the banks, if the number of users continues to increase and they are active to transact of course they will never transact to the banks and this certainly makes banks become threatened and disappear.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I have seen many news about banks banning bitcoin from using. But I think bitcoin is a great technology and future assets, and its a great opportunity for banks also to use bitcoin as a contribution. My question is why does they ban it rather than use bitcoin ?
many news or issues that say bitcoin news is always associated with crime and bankruptcy but in fact it all depends on the intentions and objectives of investors in investing with bitcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
the reason is very simple, because they can not take advantage of bitcoin.
and also they can not control bitcoin, therefore they are judge bitcoin, and in negative stamp. very selfish.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Banks hate bitcoin since it'll someday overtake them. just like what the email did to post offices. the new replaces the old. the old would do everything in its power to remain at the top. unfortunately for them, change is inevitable. crypto will replace banks and its bound to happen no matter what they do.
Activity: 392
I have seen many news about banks banning bitcoin from using. But I think bitcoin is a great technology and future assets, and its a great opportunity for banks also to use bitcoin as a contribution. My question is why does they ban it rather than use bitcoin ?

if I think that bank forbids the circulation of bitcoin, because according to them bitcoin is their competitor, especially now bitcoin with bank, even more bitcoin bit, hence from that bank feel unrivaled
Activity: 227
Merit: 0
We know that the popularity of the cryptocurrency is skyrocketing, and this is a threat to them (the bank). I heard the news that the world cup will involve Bitcoin in the ticket payment method and the other, bitcoin is getting popular and lots of its users. So, surely they hate Bitcoin.
Activity: 254
It's simple! Banks hate cryptocurrency because its decentralize so it means that they won't be able to control crypto unlike paper money. Crypto is a threat to banks and they are afraid that one day they will be replaced by crypto that's they try so hard to put down crypto.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
I see a lot of banks that hate and dislike bitcoin because I see bitcoin has very good technology that makes banks frightened, with bitcoin people can become very rich. its use is also very easy and safe.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Using blockchain, where all the transactions are safely linked together and are verifiable, open or available to everyone which makes it more immune than centralized banks. So this makes banks and other financial institutions totally unnecessary. This is the obvious reason that why banks hate cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Bitcoin and other decentralized crypto currencies - allow people to trade directly with each other, cutting out the need for a middleman which, in traditional commerce, is a bank. Thats why bank afraid to promulgate the use of cryptocurrency.

Banks are scared to cryptocurrency that's why they hate it. Since cryptocurrency is a decentralized currency trading is easier and at the same time learning is easier. Your investment return is huge compared to bank.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
The banker are scared the cryptocurrency is better than the bank, the bank is centralized and the crypto is decentralized
they hate cryptocurrency, if many of people is moving to the crypto, possible the bank is collaps.
Activity: 36
Bitcoin and other decentralized crypto currencies - allow people to trade directly with each other, cutting out the need for a middleman which, in traditional commerce, is a bank. Thats why bank afraid to promulgate the use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
if that's for sure. if we look at the presence of bitcoin some people prefer to keep their money in bitcoin rather than store in the Bank. they also prefer to make transactions using the bitcoin system rather than via the Bank .

The reason banks hate crypto due to competency of rolling money investors are attracted in crypto and invest because of higher profits .
Activity: 97
Banks hate cryptocurrency because they see bitcoin as competitor. Banks feel that they may be replaced by bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
With the assistance of modern technology these days, we have digital currency. The blockchain and light network (amend me if I am wrong) have the ability in a quick and simple exchange with well-disposed fees offer. Digital money is an autonomous and no need of outsider to influence exchange you too can make internationally exchange with security and rapidly. The explanation for banks abhor cryptocurrency since they see the more they customer decide the cryptocurrency more than bank and they see the cryptocurrency is their a contender.
Activity: 337

Banks are just being worried that bitcoin may threaten their financial stability but it doesn't mean that banks hate bitcoin. They are just afraid that fiat currency will devaluated because nowadays many people are now engaged in cryptocurrency.

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
They don't hate bitcoin, they are just being cautious with them since dealing with an unstable currency might affect their company if they just accept it without thinking properly.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think many banks are afraid of cryptocurrency such as bitcoin because I see bitcoin has a very sophisticated technology in terms to record all transactions and used for all existing transactions, bitcoin can also make people become rich so as to make banks be afraid if losing some its customers.
Activity: 845
CRyptocurrency is a very serious competitor for banks, no doubt that the presence of bitcoin makes banks feel threatened because everyone prefers to use bitcoin rather than banks because it proves to be more profitable than we send money using banks service.
Activity: 116
The reason the banks hated Cryptocurrency because there is no authority in charge, there is no official administrator, there are no underlying asset the underlying price of virtual currency, as well as the fluctuating value of trade so that vulnerable risk inflating.
Pages:
Jump to: