Pages:
Author

Topic: why meme coins are trending? - page 6. (Read 739 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
October 16, 2023, 07:04:38 PM
...Now, I'm on a new adventure with the $Opium meme token. It's the latest coin I added to my crypto collection, and it's looking like it could be the next big thing in the world of meme coins. Just like with $PEPE, $CAL, and $SAFERUM, I see potential in $Opium that goes beyond just being a joke...

How can you be so sure that the meme coin you have chosen for investment will be as successful as PEPE? Tell us about your previous investment experience and how successful it turned out to be. Or maybe your registration on the forum was made solely for the sake of shilling $Opium?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
October 16, 2023, 06:45:34 PM
(....)
Meme tokens started as funny internet stuff, but they are turning into serious business with real communities behind them. $Opium, with its cool idea and excited supporters, seems like it's going to be a standout meme token. It's more than just a joke; it's a movement.
Mention also the gambling-like way when you are doing such bets or buying such random memecoins and hoping it will pump.
There are already a lot of people who already lost and made some fortune in memecoin.
For my own experience, memecoin is more profitable in bull market especially once you hit the jackpot, and I can say that you need some luck somehow here.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1485
October 16, 2023, 06:08:45 PM
Now, I'm on a new adventure with the $Opium meme token. It's the latest coin I added to my crypto collection, and it's looking like it could be the next big thing in the world of meme coins. Just like with $PEPE, $CAL, and $SAFERUM, I see potential in $Opium that goes beyond just being a joke.

Meme tokens started as funny internet stuff, but they are turning into serious business with real communities behind them. $Opium, with its cool idea and excited supporters, seems like it's going to be a standout meme token. It's more than just a joke; it's a movement.
I don't know what you mean by serious business?! These meme coins are launched on a primitive domain that only contains a roadmap and promises by its teams, the token contract, and the method of purchasing it. But if you look at the memecoin team, the whitepaper, or the use cases of the token, you will not find anything.

As for real communities, I assume that these communities that you see were provided with devious methods. These memes were and still were created for jokes and specifically for investors who dream of getting rich quickly, and many of them were turned into shitcoins and scams, as Xal0lex mentioned.

I believe that these meme coins may trend if one of them is lucky enough to have one of the major influencers mention it, or it is possible after the owners of its project carry out massive promotional campaigns for it on social media and its logo is widely used. Therefore, choosing the most promising legit meme coin and getting rich from it depends on luck, given that there are so many currently existing meme coins on the market, and some of them impersonated the names of the official projects. In addition, I have not heard of the $Opium token before, which you mentioned, and perhaps many are like me.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
October 16, 2023, 01:53:36 PM
Now, I'm on a new adventure with the $Opium meme token. It's the latest coin I added to my crypto collection, and it's looking like it could be the next big thing in the world of meme coins. Just like with $PEPE, $CAL, and $SAFERUM, I see potential in $Opium that goes beyond just being a joke.

It is just another meaningless creation that has no value in the sense that such tokens are created only for the quick enrichment of their creators, or they use such tokens to launder money obtained by criminal means, as was the case with PEPE.

The meme tokens used to be created for fun, now they are definitely associated with scam and shitcoins, no serious business is out of the question.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 16, 2023, 11:18:11 AM
Today, my narrative takes an exhilarating turn with the introduction of the $Opium meme token. This latest addition to my crypto portfolio radiates innovation and promises to inject fresh life into the meme coin universe. Just as with $PEPE, $CAL, and $SAFERUM, $Opium is not merely a senseless creation; it realize the spirit of a movement, a community-driven endeavor with untapped potential.

Pages:
Jump to: