Pages:
Author

Topic: Why more and more Indian people use ecurrency or Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 4704 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
For now paytm is widely used in india,but i see you offer btc and paypal payment option,thats good.i would like to know if there is any hidden charges while using it in india.

You can enjoy Epay service without any hidden charges in India. and our withdraw fee low as 1%fee. which it is lower than your local site.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i just do some research on google and facebook.and i find that lot of indian people use E-currency.

and i hear about some indian friend said that charge more than 5% fee when they withdraw whey money to the local bank.

I am cici working for Epay.com.www.epay.com
and i was wondering we charge low as 1% fee to help you wirhdraw money to your local bank. it that feel good for your side?what do you think of this service, would you please wirte me some advice.
Yes, lesser fees services are mostly preferred.
More and more indian people are using bitcoins because day by day the internet is getting accessible to more people and few of them use bitcoins.
It is the increasing popularity of bitcoins, and a way to earn online, that has encouraged the people indulge more in bitcoins, thereby getting all the benefits offered by cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Very less hidden charges compared to bank transactions, PayPal is useless for India as they charge hefty fees, I know this because I have sent some money recently to India.
To OP: there are many reasons for indians to turn towards e currency or bitcoins, population, demonetization and fees on Fiat transactions may be the major ones.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
For now paytm is widely used in india,but i see you offer btc and paypal payment option,thats good.i would like to know if there is any hidden charges while using it in india.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
i just do some research on google and facebook.and i find that lot of indian people use E-currency.

and i hear about some indian friend said that charge more than 5% fee when they withdraw whey money to the local bank.

I am cici working for Epay.com.www.epay.com
and i was wondering we charge low as 1% fee to help you wirhdraw money to your local bank or Ria Money Transfer, WesternUnion and MoneyGram thought it that feel good for your side?what do you think of this service, would you please wirte me some advice.
Pages:
Jump to: