Pages:
Author

Topic: Why most bitcoin users from good economies countries? - page 13. (Read 35267 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Well i think the reasons is cause they are more opened and they are free and developed country do let their citizens to do as they wish. Not like in my country where everything is controled and i do even never see any bitcoin related news in television. They really trying to make people in my country dont know about it.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Because of low inflation rate and high purchasing power of their national currency. And they are highly developed countries with a developed technological infrastructure, they have the tools to support ATM ATM creation everywhere.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

Well, that is what must be expected to come. After all, they have the resources to easily adapt into sudden changes just like engaging into a fast rising currency like Bitcoin as well as the other types of cryptocurrency. Rich countries are capable to adaptation unlike poor countries which tends to focus into finding resources to satisfy their needs in a physical manner added by the fact that they are really hard to adapt into certain innovations in technology because of lack of resources that are needed for a successful adaptation. Also, not all countries are open into adaptation and recognizing the value of cryptocurrency development because they still tend to work into a physical manner than on a virtual one.
Activity: 28
This is because they discover the potential for bitcoin development that will help them increase their income and succeed in their careers.
Activity: 29
Countries with strong economies use bitcoin far more than countries with weak economies but for some reason, the bitcoin user population has decided weak economies are what is good for bitcoin.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
In my opinion, only relying on the growth of bitcoin ATMs that cannot accurately show users in the country, I think it would be better if you have information on each country's local exchangers that requires KYC. I think that you can do an analysis of how many users of bitcoin in the country, of course, only information on how many users and are not detailed information. Why do i think so? because bitcoin still can't be made a legal payment and not many stores have that concept so users need local exchange to exchange it with FIAT.
Activity: 360
At first you have to keep on mind that, Bitcoin is related with technology. Need proper knowledge about technology. In rich country all latest facilities available there. They have proper knowledge about bitcoin. So all facilities available there. They can contribute in any latest facilities. Instead of rich,  I could list a few countries that you would consider as third world country ,have no ATMs, no exchanges and still have more bitcoiners then some of the countries you listed. In other words, the ATMs don't represent the user base at all.
Activity: 64
We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

https://i.imgur.com/pgqaTer.jpg

It may be very difficult if a small country can participate and can benefit from following the development of bitcoin. first: small country infrastructure is very inadequate to access the internet network. second: education in the use of bitcoin in a small country is very small, so few people know the existence of bitcoin.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
in my opinion it is very natural because United States is a very developed and developing country so that the economic finance in the country is very good and many people are prosperous.
Activity: 364
In my opinion, the reason why most of the crypto users are from the richest countries is simply because of the technology, most of the third world countries are not interested in the new technology, and that is because they already have a lot of problem finding food, their problem is how to get food and to survive a day without dying, so new technologies are just way out of their heads. One more thing is that, they they dont have enough information about cryptocurrencies and other modern technologies.
Activity: 378

with good facilities or infrastructure, the country can support their people to search on the internet about the opportunity to make money. and finally, people can find about the cryptocurrency which could help them to search a new way to make money. I am sure that for the other country which doesn't have good facilities, they are able to search this opportunity too and it depends on how that people want to keep trying to search.
Activity: 126
I think it is because of the money itself. They have enough money to invest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. and another reason is because of education of information technology and latest technological updates.
Yeah they have more money to invest as they are good financially and they have more power and freedom, so it is good encourage those countries who are using bitcoin as currency in their state, they are well educated about crypto currency and they have all those facilities which a well-developed county should have, according to me having bitcoin as currency is itself a development of economical states.
Activity: 86
That is because of these new technologies, third world countries weren’t able to afford these new technologies that are coming here and there, not to mention the expensive price of all these cryptocurrencies that are out in the market, but technology is the main problem.
Activity: 173

The better the economy in the country the greater the income of citizens, more money = more investment = more profit, sadly in small country only people who is rich can investing in bitcoin, rarely seeing commoner from there investing in here.
Activity: 546
Different users are of different economies and i am sure that they are from good economic countries because many of the users are just using bitcoin for making transactions and those who are from good economies they are less in numbers and if people from good economies come to crypto then it will be more good because they will buy more bitcoin.
Activity: 233
Those countries able to harness the power of information and communication technology are reaping ever more benefits of blockchain technology and bitcoin.
Yeah. For me, it is because countries that has a good economy is maximizing the technology. What I mean is they are more modernize than other countries.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!

Well in asia though it is not in the list but in the legends shows only 4% which i do not believe that it is right because we have china and Japan aside from that Philippines is one of the country that has accepted and embrace cryptocurrency. There are other countries also in asia like south korea that eyeing blockchain technology to be part of their government system for transparency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is popular in countries with good economies because of high living standards and people have more opportunities to access new technologies. Modern life expectancy requires time and Bitcoin gives them that. It becomes another payment option for them. And in an economically developed environment, the opportunity to adopt new technology is also much easier.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
in my opinion because in a country like America the level of education of the population is high and has an open mind. likes to accept new things and the technology is sophisticated. whereas in developing countries the education level of the population is very low, even many children experience school dropouts because they have no fees. so their way of thinking is still ancient and not developing. so that some of them will not know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
I think it is because of the money itself. They have enough money to invest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. and another reason is because of education of information technology and latest technological updates.
Pages:
Jump to: