Pages:
Author

Topic: Why most bitcoin users from good economies countries? - page 37. (Read 35267 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 13
We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

Hi there TTITA, yeah I see bitcoin atm sprouting anywhere like mushroom. I see different brand with different sizes, there is even one equipped with a great sound to add entertainment and interactive to the customer. Soon there normal atm will be accompanied by these bitcoin atm in the next few years. I don’t see the economic status of a certain county defines the user of the crypto. There are even way more poor country which have a huge mining farm at a secret location hiding to the government and yet they are members of third world country. Contrary, there are more developed country which still don’t appreciate bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
I never thought that there are thousands of bitcoin atm across the globe, I can’t just imagine how big and supportive those company that are setting up those machines. I think that statistics can’t be the basis on the number of bitcoin holder in a specific country. Remember, there are thousands of crypto, some countries maybe focus on a specific coin that is why there are few bitcoin holders, or even if there are many bitcoin holders, the area where they are living is relatively small that a couple of atm will suffice the population. Japan is more developed country than Austria as I think of, but still they only got 11 machines.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
I have  too noted this thing.. mostly are from developed countries. While in developing countries many few people knew about the bitcoin a d crypto currency..

So you are contradicting the OP? I would say in developing countries people are most interested in the plain cash. Considering their financial condition  they cant afford to buy a smartphone - at least not everyone. Hence they cant use a bitcoin/crypto wallet while on the go. Thus cash is their only and only method of transaction. Again the knowledge and the acceptance of crypto is a big a issue among these people.

Not everyone is a cyberpunk and majority of the population is poor - which is why their main objective in life maybe to earn their daily bread and investing/trading crypto would be too elitist for them.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
of ourse they use their advantages, their resources, capital, facilities and technology with advance grade so ,its just a fact
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Well first of all because it was accpeted first by the first world countries or in other word developed countries you can say whete people might have know the true potentials of it have some amount of btc and started to work.
Now lets discuss why developing countries are not active that much in compare to devloped country because most of the countries govt do not support btc. If you get btc you will be facing hard times to make cash cause bank wont accept it. So you need to commit money laundering or sell it into locals. So hard thats the number one.
And then again developing are countries are basically not developed in the sector of I.T . Maximum people have a very vague idea about it and in some of the country treating the btc dealings as criminal offense so potential investors feel threat to involv.
I think i was able to put my views to make you understand why btc users are mostly from the country which is having healthy cycle of economy
Activity: 126
Most users of cryptocurrencies do come from economically developed countries.

This is very natural, because to use cryptocurrency, you need a good Internet, proper technical equipment, the theoretical knowledge of cryptocurrency, and some practical skills.

But statistics cannot be the basis for the number of BTC holders in a particular country, and some are exceptions.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
Of course because that countries are equipped with high technological infrastructure compare to developing countries like in our country, we have a very slow internet connection, we can't access as fast as their connection, we can't explore if we want because of limited internet connection, we wanted to do more research but sometimes hindered by technology.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

the presence of good quality of life and also the advantage of new technologies I think affects that. America is one of the country who are first in terms of techs and gadgets
I think miners are most in the america and bitcoin circulating there is a lot.
more higher economy the more advance they are that's it
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
Which other country are you expecting bitcoin to be popular if not the advanced countries because they have the resources to explore new knowledge when the basic need if their existence has either been provided or the means of getting it is not unattainable. The social amenities are there electricity, accommodation, water, gas etc but comparing this to third world countries you will realize that all these things are luxuries and chasing after them does not give the time to search for new knowledge.
Most of the Bitcoin users are from developed countries simply because they have all the resources available at hand for their uses as well as collection of more BTC through online system using Internet facilities at lowest available prices .Whereas the other basic needs such as electricity are all time available in their country.

In comparison to highly developed society  third world countries lack most basic requirements for developing in the terms of Bitcoin usage. Therefore a lesser number of people from those areas are actually involved in the word of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I have  too noted this thing.. mostly are from developed countries. While in developing countries many few people knew about the bitcoin a d crypto currency..
Activity: 42
Develop countries have the ability to adopt bitcoin system.

So obviously we can see mostly bitcoin users from good economic countries.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
You don't expect people from poor countries where they don't have something to eat to care about bitcoin. Do you? The ATMs also means nothing If we take china for example, they were dominating the market but almost no ATM there, same thing applies for Korea and Japan. Germany comes just after the U.S when it comes to the Darknet illegal drugs listings where bitcoin is being used so why not ATMs? It's because of the regulations. I could list a few countries that you would consider as third world country ,have no ATMs, no exchanges and still have more bitcoiners then some of the countries you listed. In other words, the ATMs don't represent the user base at all.
Yes, you are right but don't forget the rest of the world are now slowly adopting bitcoin and very soon the entire world will come looking for it. Bitcoin is the type of currency everyone is looking because it's very fast, very secure, bitcoin transactions are very cheap and fully decentralized. Bitcoins are acceptable globally. Bitcoin put people in control of their money and privacy online, of course. Using bitcoin you are free to do whatever you want with your money, indeed!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Which other country are you expecting bitcoin to be popular if not the advanced countries because they have the resources to explore new knowledge when the basic need if their existence has either been provided or the means of getting it is not unattainable. The social amenities are there electricity, accommodation, water, gas etc but comparing this to third world countries you will realize that all these things are luxuries and chasing after them does not give the time to search for new knowledge.
and aside from that they are also those that can enhance the system, I guess early adopters of bitcoin are those really knowledgeable in terms of using computers as they uses this chain to lessen hassle of sending funds so logic dictates that good economies have smarter people in terms of using new
technologies and platform.
Activity: 56
Just to put those UK figures into some perspective:

• There are 47 bitcoin ATMs in the UK
  • This compares to more than 70,000 fiat ATMs
  • The current UK population is around 65 million

So there is one fiat ATM for every 928 people. There is one bitcoin ATM for every 1.4 million people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
I think the reason behind why large number of bitcoin earners still came from prosperous countries instead from the lower level is simply because of Technological gap.

Prosperous countries tend to easily adapt bitcoins because they have a wide source of knowledge that they need and they can easily provide the equipments used here. In short, they are not facing any technical problems when it comes to btc, as long as you are interested then you can already start your journey as a bitcoin earner.

On the other hand, due to the lack of capabilities, third world countries are still struggling to cope with bitcoins. Some of them are still using low technologies and this results to slow progress of their living. But we can't still deny the fact that people from middle/low level countries already knew about the idea of cryptocurrency, the only problem is they have lack of power to deal with it.
Activity: 14
You need electricity and constant internet connection for cryptocurrencies to work. People in poor countries like Ghana, Afganistan, Nigeria etc didn't have a full day access to electricity, forget about internet. In a country like these bitcoins are of no use. One can't possibly make use of bitcoins in these countries as they don't have any stores or online websites which accepts bitcoins.
And there are some hurricane-ravished regions around the world like Puerto Rico where 97% of population has no access to power and internet. In a country like this, cash is the only option for trade.
Activity: 56
What's most astounding really is how low those figures are - if you were to compare those per head of population, then it shows how few Bitcoin ATMs there are.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
In my country when comparing bitcoin with local currency still its huge and also people afraid to invest on bitcoin because of this huge price and also people in my country mostly salaried and they believe salary job is more secure . Even they are not ready to believe on bitcoin . But above mentioned countries are early believers of all technlogy change like internet , mobile , smartphone everything . Noe bitcoin also .
We can say that they early adopters of bitcoin and they are totally advantage in terms of technology. And they are just making this just a regular transactions for them,  not only that they have economical stability but they can actually afford to have it easily. While in poor countries, they'll just keep on saving rather that spending just like local currency and another reason is that, nothing will accept bitcoin in their country.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
In my country when comparing bitcoin with local currency still its huge and also people afraid to invest on bitcoin because of this huge price and also people in my country mostly salaried and they believe salary job is more secure . Even they are not ready to believe on bitcoin . But above mentioned countries are early believers of all technlogy change like internet , mobile , smartphone everything . Noe bitcoin also .
Pages:
Jump to: