Pages:
Author

Topic: Why most bitcoin users from good economies countries? - page 7. (Read 35267 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 22
Well, I would not refer the number of Bitcoin users to Bitcoin ATMs in a country. A lot of countries from SE asia don't have the infrastructure to place Bitcoin ATMs everywhere but a large number of people is unsing Bitcoin there. I can imagine some of there coutries will catch up in the future and have more people using bitcoin.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
Only country have good economies use bitcoin and many user from that country, maybe they have much money because bitcoin is one way how to get profit with investing or trading, without have much money how come to start trading or investing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
because in a country with a good economy, the government  always be open to new technologies and give them the freedom to access them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
The economic level of a country also signifies the level of knowledge of its people towards business and economy, this in my opinion is the reason why the bitcoin users come from countries that have good economies? This is because of their knowledge of investment, a country that already has a good economy certainly has a glance about how to save money and multiply it differently from a country that only thinks how to get and save money.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
It's simple. Because people in the third world do not know about it. I think they have other concerns in life. They are the question in the first place is not: "Where to invest money?", but the question: "How to make money and feed your family?" And not everyone has the opportunity to use the Internet or make online purchases Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
There is nothing as most bitcoin users were from good economic countries of the world. Because bitcoin is being used in the economically downtrodden African countries as well in highly grown economies like USA, Canada and so on. This clearly shows how bitcoin has reached the people. With the grown countries it has reached earlier through the developed networking while the same took time to reach African nation which is due to the lack of networking and the communication system.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

People from these countries are more reluctant to risks. They are able to buy some crypto and do not jeopardize their everyday life. It is a cost that they can stand and also I should not forget to mention that developed economies have more options to purchase cryptos. This is because they are markets for many institutions.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
I agree with you and a country with a good economy will provide a smooth internet network, because the main thing about crypto is the smoothness of the internet signal and the internet that is smoothly and cheap can provide all information, such as cryptocurrency.

Doesn't mean that they have good economy they will immediately provide great internet network.

That is not a thing. If they have a good economy, they have good economy and the internet has nothing to do with it. There are a lot of countries that has good economy but still have that slow internet. Also, you are like saying that cryptocurrencies is a information that needs to be obtained which is really not. They have the great economy since they are all making their own profits, many people from that country have their way of earning their own profit and they are all that people that take risks from investment like Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Countries with good economies usually have developed financial industries. There are many investors in the developed financial sector. The investment community has been popular for decades. From the stock market to real estate, there are a large number of investors entering, so the developed countries are more likely to accept bitcoin.

I agree with you and a country with a good economy will provide a smooth internet network, because the main thing about crypto is the smoothness of the internet signal and the internet that is smoothly and cheap can provide all information, such as cryptocurrency.
Activity: 25
Countries with good economies usually have developed financial industries. There are many investors in the developed financial sector. The investment community has been popular for decades. From the stock market to real estate, there are a large number of investors entering, so the developed countries are more likely to accept bitcoin.
I believe that those who are from the developed economies are already enjoying the economies of scale in their business and since their return is more, they feel more than ready to invest in any new venture which is why we have members from the developed countries ruling the crypto market.
Activity: 35
    Maybe the reason why most bitcoin users from good economy countries because mostly are exposure to the stocks market they do know how to make money through this business thats why many people from those country are joining in bitcoin. From third world country not only money is the problem, they dont understand how to run the business and make money better.
Well this is an open secret that those from the developed countries have access to everything in terms of financial resources and since the government is a bit flexible and has allowed using the technology, a big portion belongs to the developed countries.
Activity: 421
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
    Maybe the reason why most bitcoin users from good economy countries because mostly are exposure to the stocks market they do know how to make money through this business thats why many people from those country are joining in bitcoin. From third world country not only money is the problem, they dont understand how to run the business and make money better.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
will, not all of them be good in the country's economy as well as those who are struggling and developing and working hard for the future and not only those who have good prospects for bitcoin, there are also poor who want to get rich or get a good profit, to help with difficulties. and I think everyone joins bitcoin becomes prosperous and also helps with the needs for daily expenses.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Try to buy btc if you are making 200$ a month
There is many users from not wealthy countries
They are bounty hunters they are trying to make some btc in various way
For many of them it is very good stream of incomes even if they will own small btc amount
There is very hard to find from what countries are btc users as many people are using vpn services
Activity: 17
It seems to me that it`s easier to dive into Bitcoin when you have stable economy/job opportunity to retreat to in case you fail in Crypto.
People from countries with good economic condition consider Crypto not in desperate light, but as an opportunity to increase their wealth even further.

Actually here it happens in different way, Venezuela has more BTC txs than any other country except USA, figures from LocalBicoin, and the reason is the one I told you, we have very few options to save our money value.
Activity: 46
It seems to me that it`s easier to dive into Bitcoin when you have stable economy/job opportunity to retreat to in case you fail in Crypto.
People from countries with good economic condition consider Crypto not in desperate light, but as an opportunity to increase their wealth even further.
Activity: 17
i live in Venezuela and I don´t agree with many of you here, Maybe it because there are different approachs about crypto. One the invetment view, and how many use it as investment and profit way. This is maybe tru in developed countries, but in those countries there are more options too for that, crypto is not the only one. And unstable markets make unsure investors to run as hell when market goes down. The second view and it is very personal and from a very messy country is: we have very few options in economy. Our fiat money is a mess, it looses values every hour, no matter how much you earn you lose. Cryptos are the only real, legal and fast way to save value and daily use for many of us. It is the second point of view, we don´t see cryptos as investment, we see them as a lifesaver in daily basis. People here is making their living earning cryptos and this is for me the most important goal for any crypto, no the profit from market, but the value from talent and entrepreneurship,  Bitcoin here is very used but for my other coins like Bitcore BTX will lead this race in mass adoption because its low fees, and here where every penny counts low fees coins will have a huge advantage in countries like mine. For a developed country 19 or 10 bucks are maybe one night out, for a family here can be one week of groceries or medicine...different views, diffferent points of view. I bet for Bitcore BTX for now more than Bitcoin , and I will teach more about crypto oppotunity every chance I have. Nice to read your opinions!
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
because bitcoin is an asset that is very promising the results that are obtained, so most of the users of the bitcoin are definitely economically guaranteed and fulfilled too...

Good income countries will take this opportunity to increase their wealth later so if they want to invest a little of their money it won't make them bankrupt.

Certainly, these people simply have enough money to buy Bitcoin. If a person gets 3-5 thousand, he can easily invest 1K in the crypto. People in developing counties do not earn much and they cannot spend a lot.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
the economic level of everyone in developed countries is very adequate and makes many people can try many alternative businesses and affordable investments as a side business, things that are very different happen for developing countries, but one thing that is preferred is the dominant concentration of altcoin markets from developing countries and this happens because of the quantity perspective that they can still do in accordance with their respective abilities.
Pages:
Jump to: