Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Most ICO don't show the investment wallet address? - page 3. (Read 462 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Yes, this is also a problem for most ICO projects today. Angry
I think most ICO projects are hype at present, and the funds raised have not been disclosed.

It is like deceiving the investors when they don't provide the address of where the funds they collected are stored and claiming that they have raised such funds. I think this should be the requirement when they state that and show proof that they have receive such amount. Most are in ETH and BTC though so it is traceable. I have joined one bounty and proudly claimed that they have raised thousands of ETH on presale and reach softcap but when ask where is the proof and address, they wouldn't say it and always saying that they will reveal it soon. It's clearly a scam.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Token startups need to start being accountable for the fundraising they have completed, and this starts with providing token investors more clarity into finances at any given time. None of us want to be holding on to the next Enron, Worldcom, or Madoff. How do we prevent that? Self-regulation and standardized due diligence is a start.

Self regulation is not going to work, the icos had a chance to do that for years and this is precisely why we are in the situation we found ourselves immersed, in my opinion the people are the ones that need to change their habits, we need to start demanding this kind of stuff and the ico that does not comply will not get an investment out of us, if enough people do this icos will begin to show this information.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Yes, this is also a problem for most ICO projects today. Angry
I think most ICO projects are hype at present, and the funds raised have not been disclosed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

Or maybe those who are not transparent are one ico scam.
better be careful with ico that is not transparent.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Token startups need to start being accountable for the fundraising they have completed, and this starts with providing token investors more clarity into finances at any given time. None of us want to be holding on to the next Enron, Worldcom, or Madoff. How do we prevent that? Self-regulation and standardized due diligence is a start.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I also wonder ICO ann just for about a week and stated that they have made succesful presale. It is a kind of public fake statment. They also claim that they have made million USD. The worst is that many people still trust the ICO and invest. When the ICO ends the coin in the market under ICO price , I think it is because fake investment report. Market is more honest than fake developers.
Activity: 266
This is a suspicious act. Most ICo don't show the wallet of investment? Why they claim have made succesful presale but no wallet to proof that. Why Most ICo fail they are not transparant. Transpancy is one of the cryptocurrency concept. I think they deceive investors by doing that not showing investment wallet address for public.

When an ICO stated that they already reached such amount of money but not letting us to prove it,  that for sure can be considered as a false statement. They use anything to attract people to join.
Activity: 448
This is a suspicious act. Most ICo don't show the wallet of investment? Why they claim have made succesful presale but no wallet to proof that. Why Most ICo fail they are not transparant. Transpancy is one of the cryptocurrency concept. I think they deceive investors by doing that not showing investment wallet address for public.
Pages:
Jump to: