Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Most ICOs Sales are Failing? - page 5. (Read 741 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
October 25, 2018, 09:29:02 AM
Well because most of ICO is only duplicate some project too... So lack of innovation makes investor bored too then they didn't reach the softcap. Second case is the team only need the money but they don't care about the project, they only spend money for advertising and make more people buy after that they disappeared. Third case is they do some development but in the middle they run out of money then they leaving the project...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
Currently   Lot of ICOs conducting Sales failed to reach hard cap. Some failed at Soft cap leading to reversing of Funds to investors. ICOs Like Civic , Codex , trivier, decibles,  etc. It was also observed that Most projects delayed token distribution and Exchange Listing. SHOULD I say they are scared of been dumped. Some have been conducting Sales for over 6-7 months. generating all sorts of names just to raise Money,Which shows a clear signs that HARDCAP and SOFTCAP was Not archived.

What could possible be the reason behind this Failures ??

What i really think why ICO's are failing is because of difficult competition among the others. There are lots of ICO ongoing right now and we don't have an idea which one is legit here are going to enter the trust issues from the investors. Few years ago actually until now there are lots of scammed ICO project in which gave some investors the thought of negativity towards the market. No one to blame but the online criminals.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 25, 2018, 09:14:39 AM
It happens due to the current market situation. People do not want invest in ICOs, because they are no longer profitable. Almost every project is dumping after the token listing and this is normal at this stage of our market. Just wait and it will change in the nearest future.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24
October 25, 2018, 09:12:42 AM
This! I would also add that there are simply too many ICO's going on at the same time and it is really hard for people to find the right one for them which they trust their money with.

it's because:
a) founders of ICOs are scammers
b) founders of ICOs don't know anything about what they are doing
c) there are some extra costs and project can't work for long time
d) projcets product is useless and nobody needs it
e) some other random reason
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 09:08:33 AM
it's because:
a) founders of ICOs are scammers
b) founders of ICOs don't know anything about what they are doing
c) there are some extra costs and project can't work for long time
d) projcets product is useless and nobody needs it
e) some other random reason
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 09:02:44 AM
Currently   Lot of ICOs conducting Sales failed to reach hard cap. Some failed at Soft cap leading to reversing of Funds to investors. ICOs Like Civic , Codex , trivier, decibles,  etc. It was also observed that Most projects delayed token distribution and Exchange Listing. SHOULD I say they are scared of been dumped. Some have been conducting Sales for over 6-7 months. generating all sorts of names just to raise Money,Which shows a clear signs that HARDCAP and SOFTCAP was Not archived.

What could possible be the reason behind this Failures ??
Pages:
Jump to: