Pages:
Author

Topic: why most products now are made in China? can we trust these products? - page 9. (Read 5437 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
Almost all products nowadays are made in China? is it a good thing or not?

Most products are now made in China as the manpower is cheaper and that companies are better to start there because the facilities and the rules governing or  regulating them are much better or favors them than in other companies. I think it is not neccessarily a bad thing that most products are made their however it gives China a power over countries and gives them so much flexibility and leevwayu as they made their land and labor a barganining chip/
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
China is producing a lot of electronic items these days. The reason for that is most of these industries are very polluting ones and China offers them the freedom to ignore the regulations. Anyway, quality-wise, the Chinese products are good.

My opinion why almost all product from around world manufacturing in China, China government welcoming overseas investor to build factory without any complicated regulation, the Chinese government thinks if many products are produced in China, then the China people will become its workers, thereby reducing the number of unemployed in China. Besides the Chinese government provides a lot of leeway to build factories, a much cheaper source of labor, raw materials in China is also much cheaper, the average Chinese hard worker, and also supported by cheap shipping costs. Many products with famous brands have been produced in China, for example the iPhone from Apple has been produced for years in China.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
China is already making cheap quality High Tech products in certain areas ( i.e. solar cells, tv ).

Gotta buy it.

Phones too! OnePlus and Xiaomi are dirt cheap compared to their competition while being nearly, if not completely on par with their quality. I'm not happy about it because they are as blatant as they can be with copyright violations, but it's a fact that they make good products.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

Where have you been bro? China has been making all if the things for years now Wink

Everything is made in China right now for two reasons. One, they have spent a lot of capital developing factory infrastructure for fabrication. Two, the major reason, is that labor is pretty much fucking free in China. With all that population, the labor market is sodden; the lack of regulation also allows companies to operate with much less capital outlay. Regulations are expensive, what with keeping your environment and workers safe. Fuck that noise, said China, and hence we have a million plastic things that are sold at Walmart and discount stores Smiley

And it's not just China, it's where ever in the world you have too many people, not enough jobs, and no government oversight of major industry. There was a time when it seemed like all the clothes were 'hecho en Mexico,', and Cambodia and India used to make a great deal of textile shit for the American market. This was like 15 years ago however, and I don't have nice things Wink

To be fair, China makes some innovative and useful shit. And the phone I'm typing this on is undoubtedly..

I agree... Ever heard of the expression "God created the world in 7 days, the rest is made in China". Essentially, production costs is way cheaper there. Some of the products, not all im sure you know, is not top notched. But more and more companies would rather have their products assembled in China because hey it's cheap. With the products exclusively made there, alot of the electronics i see made alot if buzz in the market today. I mean would you really mind the product's quality if you got it for a fraction of the cost?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Chinese products have improved noticeably recently and I think this is a very good opportunity to buy quality items at a low price.
Activity: 98
China is already making cheap quality High Tech products in certain areas ( i.e. solar cells, tv ).

Gotta buy it.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Because China is the place where you can get your widget built best and generally stable in terms of governance. Genuinely optimized for high-tech manufacturing and because of that their products are fast and easy to produce.

And China is one of the only places on earth that an individual or small team can head to and do true rapid prototyping on an electronics hardware product. Iteration happens faster, and your product is better as a result. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
yes we can trust them because china has ability to provide every class of product according to price ..
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
One cannot completely say that China products are bad or good because there are good products that made in China and there are others that are substandard. To my understanding, many suppliers who are looking for high profit will demand for substandard products for their own self interest. 
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

They are dominating the world, hiding micro spaying things there...oh wait, they have a very cheap salary, they are attracting big companies. Better to have a 80% profit using the poor Chinese than having 30% profit using American or Japanese workers.  Wink
Activity: 193
With the same ammount of money, chinese people can make a better product, or a same quality one with much less money.

My country was filled with chinese-made spinners, it were 80% cheaper than the national products.
"My" goverment wanted a piece of the cake, and taxed it so hard that the chinese spinners price rose by 100%

Most products are made there because of cheap labor pays.  Most giant companies from food, technologies, clothes etc. have their products manufactured there because they pay less.  Yes, we can trust them as long as those products meet the standards set by our own government.  Thanks

Yes, I am confuse and wonder too. When I was a kid, I always play with toys and in that toys always written this letters "Made in China". Hahaha, not just toys, but most of electronics device too. Maybe they have the biggest industry around the world. I heard that they have the cheapest price in the world. That is because they make kids to work with them with a low salary. The kids and the employe always work hard for more than 8 hours and still do not get paid enough.
copper member
Activity: 346
it is true, almost all the products in the world made by china, the quality of goods produced in china country is also quite good.
many of the world's leading brand owners have ordered their goods in China, possibly due to cheap labor in China, cheap raw material prices and fast mass production capabilities, factory development and home industry in China are very advanced, the government also supports industrial progress in their country, so their products are worthy of use.
Activity: 612
Merit: 124
With the same ammount of money, chinese people can make a better product, or a same quality one with much less money.

My country was filled with chinese-made spinners, it were 80% cheaper than the national products.
"My" goverment wanted a piece of the cake, and taxed it so hard that the chinese spinners price rose by 100%
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
Most products are made there because of cheap labor pays.  Most giant companies from food, technologies, clothes etc. have their products manufactured there because they pay less.  Yes, we can trust them as long as those products meet the standards set by our own government.  Thanks
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Even though most people are saying Chinese products are bad, every major brand makes their stuffs in China because they can pay lower wages to their factory workers, the problem is not really the location where the products are being made but rather, the equipments being used to make the products that's what really matters.
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Since made in china products can be made cheaper. We can not always trust products made in china. Yes there might be products made in china that you can trust but still we cant brush the fact that since products in china are made cheap means the materials and ingredients used are also affected. In my opinion their labor is cheaper compared to other countries.
Activity: 99
It's cheap and benefit table both for China and for the companies that have their factories in this country. So I guess at least next fifty years we will still have all things made in China.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Probably because they are producing good stuff at cheaper prices?

Yes, in first place it was because they were producing cheap stuffs. But now it is not only cheap, but it have good quality.

Well not only that. Being the most populated country in the world, they have the manpower to enter pretty much every industry. Though i'm not sure how the chinese really put emphasis on quality but its not suprising that they have a hand on almost all products
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
Probably because they are producing good stuff at cheaper prices?

Yes, in first place it was because they were producing cheap stuffs. But now it is not only cheap, but it have good quality.
Activity: 238
China has cheap energy, cheap and available labour and available technology. This is basically all you need to industrialize. China has it all because they have been able to develop their technology cheaply. If Profit is what you need, then set up your enterprise in China
Pages:
Jump to: