Pages:
Author

Topic: Why my day job has forced me to invest in altcoins - page 2. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
I would love to quit my day job and focus full-time on altcoin trading though as I think I would be much happier working alone. Oh the joys as I am extremely introverted person.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
You must be optimistic and keep up the spirit of your main job. Because if there is a failure in your cryptocurrency investment, of course there is still hope in the main job. But I hope you succeed in both, don't focus on investment but also have to trade. This is a suggestion for the right strategy right?
I think the most important thing is how to manage time, when to work, when to rest, when to worship. Remember, health is the most important thing, even though you are rich, even though you have a lot of money, but if you are sick, wealth will not be useful.
I agree health is far more important, I guess its my day job that is making me unhealthy and that is the reason I have started to look at the crypto market for a second income.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto, especially altcoins.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

Trading cryptocurrency is a highly introverted job and that is what I love about it, you can do it from home, without the noise of extroverted people filling your mind with their toxic rubbish.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19.  HST decision token powers a voting platform on the blockchain.  The voting process is extremely cost effective, the results are instant and it cannot be hacked. 

If HST goes to the moon and explodes in value, then I am resigning from my day job.

I pray that on Monday 17.06.19 that I can tell my boss where to shove her job.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/

It is hard to make things we dont want to but we all need a job that make us feel comfortable and valuable. What is your job?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
I think the most important thing is how to manage time, when to work, when to rest, when to worship. Remember, health is the most important thing, even though you are rich, even though you have a lot of money, but if you are sick, wealth will not be useful.
I guess if you time the market right, which I have, meaning that I have not invested in crypto over the bear market, then I am more able to profit from a single altcoin if the announcement moves the altcoin in the right direction.  Hopefully I am correct and HST decision token moves much higher on Monday 17.09.19 after the major announcement, then I can quit my job and start to do something in my life that makes me happy, rather than toiling away at something that make me unhappy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Its very hard for now to quit our job because of crypto. Because crypto so far is not that stable actually, but it can still give profit to anybody only things is that there is fixed income in crypto and We don't know when we're gonna get the chance to get it. Aside from that, no one is forcing us to buy or invest in altcoins it is always depend on us mate.
I agree, so many people I know have 2 or even 3 jobs to survive, its insane.  There are billions of people working full time and are poor.  I have invested in HST decision token and if the announcement on Monday 17.06.19 is significant that it moves the price to the moon, then i quit my underpaid poverty job.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
In todays world of inflation and valueless fiat everyone is looking for second and even third income sources to survive and to be honest gone are the days when only one job or business was enough to look up your family that is why world is now turning to crypto as it is safe heaven assets especially the top 5 the value alao remains bullish for longterm due to deflationary model and decentralization.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
I doubt that the story is genuine. Because your post history tells a clue that the coin you have plugged at the end of your thread can be the token that you have been holding or you are working for them.

If the story is true, you should find a better job or if you can really work full time with crypto as a day trader just keep it up. We have the same vision of quitting our job if the coin we hold will moon in the future, I have that plan if bitcoin goes to another high.
I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto, especially altcoins.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

Trading cryptocurrency is a highly introverted job and that is what I love about it, you can do it from home, without the noise of extroverted people filling your mind with their toxic rubbish.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19.  HST decision token powers a voting platform on the blockchain.  The voting process is extremely cost effective, the results are instant and it cannot be hacked. 

If HST goes to the moon and explodes in value, then I am resigning from my day job.

I pray that on Monday 17.06.19 that I can tell my boss where to shove her job.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/
Pages:
Jump to: