Pages:
Author

Topic: Why NEM (XEM) Crashing? Scam? - page 2. (Read 278 times)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
March 13, 2021, 07:27:29 AM
A snapshot happened yesterday and anyone who holds XEM will get XYM 1:1. I don't know the max supply though but I think it's going to be more or less the same? I don't know anything about swap but I think it's just an airdrop for XEM holder.

I was really surprised, just the other day the price was still around $0.6 price range. To be honest I don't really know what's going on but there's a lot of FUD saying XEM is becoming a scam. Others are saying like it's going to get abandon so the devs can move on to the next project which is XYM.

So just to confirm this is a hard-fork, not a swap to a newer chain coin? Why im seeing posts in NEM reddit saying swaps?

Okay snapshot happened yesterday so if I buy NEM today I'm not entitled to 1:1 symbol coins?

So the best advice for new buyers from today is to wait till Symbol release to buy it or is it hard fork like Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash where NEM and Symbol are competing against each other?
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 13, 2021, 05:34:54 AM
Price of NEM is not growing upto the expectations of ita holders because they are seeing other coins are producing 100x in this bull run so they are calling it as scam. I used to have NEW and some tokens but it became worthless in 2018 so I just trashed the wallet files and never wanted to have them again.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
March 13, 2021, 04:53:48 AM
A snapshot happened yesterday and anyone who holds XEM will get XYM 1:1. I don't know the max supply though but I think it's going to be more or less the same? I don't know anything about swap but I think it's just an airdrop for XEM holder.

I was really surprised, just the other day the price was still around $0.6 price range. To be honest I don't really know what's going on but there's a lot of FUD saying XEM is becoming a scam. Others are saying like it's going to get abandon so the devs can move on to the next project which is XYM.

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
March 12, 2021, 09:21:40 PM
Lost half of its value.

The last posts on the NEM board on this forum saying its a scam? Why people calling it a scam?

Is there a swap to newer blockchain Symbol (XYM)?

If buyers buy the NEM dip now then will these NEM coins be worthless when Symbol coin comes out? Can buyers that bought NEM today swap their NEM for Symbol?

Or is this a hard fork or something where NEM holders get a free 1:1 airdrop of Symbol coins  Huh

What's the max supply of the new Symbol coin?

Is it crashed because NEM holders think their NEM coins be worthless?
Pages:
Jump to: