Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not be rich? Is it impossible for you? - page 3. (Read 2786 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The probability that some new project will be able to grow in price ten times now much less than before, it became more difficult to get rich and rather impossible, unless you invest a lot of money
Activity: 43
Merit: 4
December 30, 2018, 03:52:31 PM
thanks for comments!
Activity: 560
Understand some of the performance of cryptocurrencies, so the opportunity to get rich will be open to you, and this applies to anyone interested in crypto popularity. First, we must focus on the big things from the start, so when there're funds and opportunities, do immediately to allocate your expenses to buy crypto, even if you can only buy small amounts, but it's okay because it's better than nothing. We don't need to wait for an increase in their prices, because later others will take it first.

is this true? why I doubt, can you convince me .. I feel there is an awkwardness here, am I wrong
indeed, it is very true that the risk of investing with crypto currencies is very large and requires confidence if we can take advantage of the opportunities we get in investing, maybe investors will benefit and can get the wealth we want

Even though it's at high risk, the fact's that there are still many investors who choose to invest in crypto, and in fact, their investments are always in good condition until now without significant obstacles, not even a few who make big profits.
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market can give a good chance to become richer and get a good profit only for those professional traders who have good experience in daily trading. Nevertheless, for this you need to have a sufficient amount of start-up capital to conduct large trades. We need not to forget that the risks are very large in order to lose our funds.
The fact is that today many investors are afraid to make their investments in the cryptocurrency market. Something must happen that will make cryptocurrency attractive, Or maybe at least convince people of the prospects for cryptocurrency in the future. If we recall the moment that many invested at the end of 2017, and the results for today This is almost the complete loss of their assets.
Activity: 448
Understand some of the performance of cryptocurrencies, so the opportunity to get rich will be open to you, and this applies to anyone interested in crypto popularity. First, we must focus on the big things from the start, so when there're funds and opportunities, do immediately to allocate your expenses to buy crypto, even if you can only buy small amounts, but it's okay because it's better than nothing. We don't need to wait for an increase in their prices, because later others will take it first.

is this true? why I doubt, can you convince me .. I feel there is an awkwardness here, am I wrong
indeed, it is very true that the risk of investing with crypto currencies is very large and requires confidence if we can take advantage of the opportunities we get in investing, maybe investors will benefit and can get the wealth we want

Even though it's at high risk, the fact's that there are still many investors who choose to invest in crypto, and in fact, their investments are always in good condition until now without significant obstacles, not even a few who make big profits.
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market can give a good chance to become richer and get a good profit only for those professional traders who have good experience in daily trading. Nevertheless, for this you need to have a sufficient amount of start-up capital to conduct large trades. We need not to forget that the risks are very large in order to lose our funds.
Activity: 43
Merit: 4
Lol) Did you recommend to become rich buying this fake shit coin? Seriously?
It is a good theory only in mind, but in reality people buy for 10 satoshi and sell for 1 Smiley

what u think? this is impossible?_
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well being wealthy takes a lot more than confidence though especially when it comes to crypto investing. Just ask those that invested close to btc all time high. You have to have the right perspective and attitude in learning everything you can. And there will be stumbles along the way for sure that can break many people's confidence. It's not impossible, but it's not easy.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
For those who buy the TKLN did you gain some profit?
I tried to search for it but coingecko says that it is inactive.
It is true that it is easy to say but it is hard to predict,
Just like you promised it is just for 1 sat then sell it at 10 sats each ,
Only if trading is easy as that then we could all be rich.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Everyone would want to be rich, but there are a number of factors that become obstacles, rich can be quickly realized for me and other people a number of factors according to me who participated in this
1. luck
2. less patience and hard work in the business
3. Absence of sufficient capital, although experts in the field and hard work.

Yes, if you have the initial capital, much money to invest in the cryptocurrency, you have all the chances to become a rich man. However, you need to be smart enough to buy good alts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Nice try mate,thats 900% profit lol,those who promises too good to be true thats a certain misleading if not scamming lol

Your project looks like legit.whats not realistic is the idea of having that huge profit for investments .and besides this is not for this section sine this must be in ann thread section

But i will make study about this coin,later when i got home for formal learning and maybe investing
Smart investors can easily spot which are legit or not, when I was new here I was a victim of HYIP but I learned from it, I realized that making money is not easy and there is no overnight success here in crypto. It should be slowly but consistent.
Of course, the opportunities that cryptocurrency users had in 2017 could have been called an accident, But nevertheless, many people had a great profit. Especially if you take into account investments in cryptocurrency in early 2016. But since we are at the very beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market, such big price leaps are waiting for us all the time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Lol) Did you recommend to become rich buying this fake shit coin? Seriously?
It is a good theory only in mind, but in reality people buy for 10 satoshi and sell for 1 Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Everyone would want to be rich, but there are a number of factors that become obstacles, rich can be quickly realized for me and other people a number of factors according to me who participated in this
1. luck

Being rich is never easy for us, if it is easy it will be impossible to have the poor and the world is all rich nobody can make a product for us, so to be We have to work hard to get rich.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
Nice try mate,thats 900% profit lol,those who promises too good to be true thats a certain misleading if not scamming lol

Your project looks like legit.whats not realistic is the idea of having that huge profit for investments .and besides this is not for this section sine this must be in ann thread section

But i will make study about this coin,later when i got home for formal learning and maybe investing
Smart investors can easily spot which are legit or not, when I was new here I was a victim of HYIP but I learned from it, I realized that making money is not easy and there is no overnight success here in crypto. It should be slowly but consistent.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Not everyone can become rich. If everyone could become rich easily, why there is still poor people? Just a minority of people are going to become rich.
This is a subjective approach towards becoming rich. You can become rich in business if you are able to think out of the box. If you are able to point out a pain point in the market and try to improve it by putting forward your business model, it will attract costumers and if you have the costumers, you have the mind to become rich.

In crypto, you should follow those people who have become rich by choosing the type of coin and the period for which it went.  Normally an investment period of five years pays off huge provided you have invested in the right coin.
Activity: 378
1. luck
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
In my Opinion, These coins are not trustable and shit coins. We are in a bear trend and We should not invest to ICO's, now because Bitcoin and the rest of altcoins values is going down. This is affect to ICO's directly. People cant earn money coins why focus the ICO's ? this is just losing money.

It's funny how you are discouraging someone to invest in ICOs yet you are promoting one. Isn't it ironic?

Anyway, people have the opportunity to become rich but due to inevitable circumstances, some cannot do so while others have the opportunity already in their lap but they can't recognize it because they either lack the courage or they are just contented with their state now even though there is a chance for them to improve.

Being involved with cryptocurrency is a great opportunity to be rich given that the price of the coin would increase one day but it should be combined with hard work and a lot of patience for one to become rich one day.

It depends on someone's priority at the end of the day. Not all the time everyone wants to be ultimately rich. I believe more would prefer to be financially sufficient yet contented and happy. Although money is an indispensable commodity inorder to survive, having just enough of it inorder to live comfortably would be enough. Maybe this is one of the reasons why not everyone are rich. It depends on one's priority.
Activity: 406
All, sailed. In Russia, the final ban on bitkine. Since 2015, the law will come into force, which provides for criminal liability for the storage and distribution of bitcoins. Just like this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
In my Opinion, These coins are not trustable and shit coins. We are in a bear trend and We should not invest to ICO's, now because Bitcoin and the rest of altcoins values is going down. This is affect to ICO's directly. People cant earn money coins why focus the ICO's ? this is just losing money.

It's funny how you are discouraging someone to invest in ICOs yet you are promoting one. Isn't it ironic?

Anyway, people have the opportunity to become rich but due to inevitable circumstances, some cannot do so while others have the opportunity already in their lap but they can't recognize it because they either lack the courage or they are just contented with their state now even though there is a chance for them to improve.

Being involved with cryptocurrency is a great opportunity to be rich given that the price of the coin would increase one day but it should be combined with hard work and a lot of patience for one to become rich one day.
Pages:
Jump to: