Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not buy Ethereum - page 17. (Read 43642 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 05:39:35 PM
At the moment it is very dangerous to invest in any coins. But it seems to me that this project has very great prospects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 05:05:46 PM
The price of Ethereum will still fall.  I think we still need to wait a while before investing in this promising coin.
I do not think so, there are no significant reasons for the fall, well, if only there are some serious problems with the Ethereum update, but it is unlikely
Activity: 728
December 28, 2018, 05:01:14 PM
The price of Ethereum will still fall.  I think we still need to wait a while before investing in this promising coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 04:57:01 PM
Today this coin has gone up very much. I was surprised by the fact that Ether began to grow regardless of the rise in Bitcoin prices.
that is crypto where we are late in making decisions, of course, we will experience regret and hopefully, this price increase will continue to the maximum.
Activity: 308
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 28, 2018, 04:50:59 PM
Today this coin has gone up very much. I was surprised by the fact that Ether began to grow regardless of the rise in Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 28, 2018, 04:14:12 PM
the price of etherium is not yet stable, there is still too much down and there is also info that the platform of etherium will change.

Well this is true that price is not stable now a day but I am sure very soon it will be good. We are the in 2018 and soon it will be 2019 so have patience and wait until the market covers for ETH. To be honest I am just aware of price fall but not about the platform change... so about price I think this is golden time To buy and store.
Activity: 364
December 28, 2018, 03:45:19 PM
Ethereum is the greatest disappointment in 2018. At the beginning of the year, the coin was worth more than $ 1,000, and at the end of the year its price dropped 8-9 times. This is much worse than bitcoin performance. I think that in the next 2-3 years ethereum will not return lost positions.
Activity: 658
December 28, 2018, 11:52:24 AM
I am among those who regret not buying Eth a few weeks ago, even though the price is very cheap.
this is the second chance I think it's highly recommended to buy eth.
Activity: 574
December 28, 2018, 10:55:27 AM
Yes that might be the case but I will still buy ethereum. There are many reasons why one should not buy ethereum buy for the investors point of view, ethereum is still a good choice. First is that ethereum is already an stablished coin like bitcoin, second is the value which is relatively higher compared to other crypto, and lastly is its usability and functionality.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
December 28, 2018, 10:32:21 AM
I love bitcoin a lot and I want to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is one of the best coins to me which can bring me happiness by earning money. That is the main reason that I don't want to buy Ethereum at the same time Ethereum has been suffering from low price since long.
Activity: 434
December 28, 2018, 10:07:49 AM
Then I can upset you, and you will sit and watch as the composition of the Ethereum will go to the moon without you, after the improvement of its blockchain Ethereum will regain its former glory, on the contrary I was happy with its price reduction and bought Ethereum, which in principle I recommend to all.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
December 28, 2018, 09:38:37 AM
i will buy ethereum and bitcoin, but if i have to choose, i will buy bitcoin .. because i know the main one is bitcoin in crypto

I guess you can say that because you are new to cryptocurrency, and the important thing at the moment for you is to study the benefits of altcoins in compared to bitcoin and you fill figure out how good others is.
Activity: 196
December 28, 2018, 09:36:03 AM
Ethereum will have a hard fork. Few people will sell it and this will lead to an increase in the price in my opinion you need to buy it. The risk is there I agree but at this news the price should be higher.
Activity: 700
December 28, 2018, 09:28:36 AM
I am also sure that it is worth investing in Ethereum as it is the best altcoin that ever appeared on the market. The problem for many of us is the fact that ETH does not gain for a long time. Hope soon it will rush to the Moon.
yes, I also found no reason not to buy Ethereum because even though Ethereum dropped quite deep but for me this was a very good time to buy it.
Ethereum is still very popular with many people and even used for ICO programs and it proves that Ethereum is still a project that has a good future.
Activity: 95
December 28, 2018, 09:23:40 AM
this is just my opinion, but in my opinion the decline that occurred in ethereum is a good opportunity to buy quality coins at low prices.I'm sure sooner or later it will recover
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 09:08:02 AM
The main problem of Ethereum is a strange decision-making system for further development. It has no collegial property. Everything is decided only by 1 person. This should not be in the crypto world.
If you are talking about a voting system, then I think that this is certainly not a completely decentralized system. Today, there are actually very few such projects that I own. But I think that as a whole it is necessary to strive for this.
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 08:22:45 AM
the price of etherium is not yet stable, there is still too much down and there is also info that the platform of etherium will change.
that's right now ethereum is no longer a stbale coin and it's very risky to buy ethereum now because I think ethereum prices will drop again in the few days so it would be better to buy ethereum next year, and ethereum will also make a system change from pow to post I think that will make ethereum better.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 08:03:27 AM
I am also sure that it is worth investing in Ethereum as it is the best altcoin that ever appeared on the market. The problem for many of us is the fact that ETH does not gain for a long time. Hope soon it will rush to the Moon.
Activity: 448
December 28, 2018, 07:22:52 AM
Activity: 518
December 28, 2018, 07:15:32 AM
There is no one reason not to buy Ethereum. I am sure that the wisest people are ready to invest in it all the time, and they do it now as the prices of ETH are extremely low: in future, the alt will be gaining.
Pages:
Jump to: