Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not buy Ethereum - page 24. (Read 43642 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 270
December 13, 2018, 08:04:54 AM
Actually i am turning some tokens into ethereum.

It will probably pump a lot when fork happened. And it will be in a month. This prices can become a joke.
Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
December 13, 2018, 07:59:51 AM
I think buying ETH now will be a risky decision. because it is going down without stops and investors can lose all their money. We should wait for the market to come to 2019. Next year will be a better and more stable year than in 2018.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 13, 2018, 07:56:54 AM
I think, I will buy ethereum because I believe that ethereum is a good coin and will definitely be able to survive the current market conditions and will have a good future
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 07:56:17 AM
Hi Friends, Now Is The Best Time To buy Ethereum! Because Will Be 1000 Dollars After Only 1  Week  Wink

Thanks
I wonder how you determined that ?) Describe in more detail, your two words do not give confidence and encourages action. His purchase !
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 07:48:31 AM
I think it's time to replenish your investment portfolio with ETH coins for long-term investment. Of course, you should not invest everything in one coin, and in my portfolio along with ETH there are BTC and XRP. The market capitalization of these coins speaks for itself, showing a great trust of the crypto community to them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 07:08:00 AM
Of course buying Ethereum now is not smart. THe trend is bearish so there are big chances that the price will move down again.

It's already below 100 so it's a good buy if you're holding for long term. It doesn't matter if the price could still go down since eth would likely get above 500 usd in months or next year. Again it will depend if you're willing to go long for this to be a good idea.
Choosing ETH for long-term holding now is a genius idea. It's a great coin with huge potential and we can thank heavens that prices are so low now, it's unbelievable.
Activity: 154
December 12, 2018, 08:01:19 PM
A year ago, you dreamed of buying Ethereum for $ 80 per unit. You now have a wonderful opportunity to do this.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
I buy) The price is very good now, but not for all the money, I’d definitely leave it to buy more later, in case it falls even lower, but for some reason it seems to me that this will happen soon)
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
December 12, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
the reason people don't buy ethereum is probably not only because they don't like or don't believe in ethereum but because maybe they are more interested in other altcoins that have the same class as ethereum for example ripple, NEO or maybe EOS, especially because the supply of ethereum is very much maybe they prefer to invest in other altcoins that have the same high potential
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
December 12, 2018, 06:27:50 PM
Now it is dangerous to invest in any coins. The market continues to fall and investments bring great losses to investors.
Well, yes, It's dangerous. But ethereum carries with a powerful technology and reliable blockchain. I have no doubt in a few years we will see 4 digit price for 1 eth.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 12, 2018, 05:04:04 PM
Now it is dangerous to invest in any coins. The market continues to fall and investments bring great losses to investors.
Activity: 248
December 12, 2018, 04:55:55 PM
My reason if why i don't buy ethereum is,instead of ethereum,i will buy bitcoins. Because i know the price of bitcoin now in the market,if buy now and hodling for a long time period,it will be profitable and i will gain too much more.
buying is bitcoin is a great way for investing in long time, but i think for long term investing bought some Ethereum is another great investment for long time period, that's i'm bought this two coin and make them for long time invesment method
Activity: 364
December 12, 2018, 04:40:20 PM
I believe in this project and it seems to me that Vitalik will be able to attract investors to him. But I'm not sure that this will happen in the near future.
Activity: 390
December 12, 2018, 04:38:40 PM
I think there is no reason not to buy ethereum, but besides ethereum, xrp is also very potential to be a means of long-term investment
if you want to trade for long term session, i think bought some Ethereum is worth it, but if for short term bought ethereum are not recomended for now because the price still going down
Activity: 336
December 12, 2018, 04:36:40 PM
Actually we should all buy ethereum or bitcoin after couple months. If you can take the risk you can even buy it now. I dont agree with people who dont wanna buy eth.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
December 12, 2018, 04:32:58 PM
I agree with what you have said. Why not buy ethereum now? Since its price takes down and its an opportunity for traders and investors to buy more etheteum. Because ethereum has a potential for future investments, its the second most volume coin in the market. So, thrust ethereum.
I agree with you, we should trust in the future of ETH, it has been through a lot and has been quite successful. So I think investing in ETH will be a good idea now until the prices stay low.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
December 12, 2018, 02:43:59 PM
in my opinion you should not be afraif of what ethereum may bring to you as it will come up and be higher and higher every day
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
December 12, 2018, 02:41:25 PM
ethereum is jot tht had and i think that you may not be afraid of buying it even right tnow and i would say especially right now
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 02:39:30 PM
I know ETH is a great project that as a good future but market is in bad situation now and that is why every coin is in dip and buying now will not be a bad for long term investment.
Activity: 434
December 12, 2018, 02:37:22 PM
Probably its true and Ethereum is not so good for investments. But if thinking clearly, need to say that market is not follows the technology and the price is not formes thanks it. Ethereum now is delicios for a pump.
I have a different opinion, of course, I don’t know to what levels we can still decline, but I think that over time, Eth will still recover in price, of course it will probably only be in 2021. Behind Eth is a very large number of existing developers, a technology that is just beginning its development.
Pages:
Jump to: