Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not buy Ethereum - page 31. (Read 43642 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
December 06, 2018, 11:33:39 PM
Ethereum is not as rare as last year, although last year the existence of Ethereum was very popular, but everyone is aware that unlimited total supply will certainly be a dangerous impact on the community in the future
of course we all don't want to do a hodl on a coin that has the potential to become garbage, but for this month, trading with Ethereum is still good, because the price is cheap, it's easier for me to analyze
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 11:23:47 PM
Because ethereum is now dropping dramatically even in rank 3 in crypto coin, this is what makes the popularity of ethereum decline, but I'm sure this coin will continue and he will return to the normal price even though it takes time
Declining ethereum prices are not the main reason for not buying, you say ethereum will return to normal prices and need time, with these sentences you should be aware of the market that will recover in the future. So with the fall of this price I think it's the right opportunity to buy if you still have market thinking to recover in the future.
many think like that so use opportunities well, if you buy a lot now you don't need big capital and in the future it will benefit you. because it takes a long time you have to be patient and stay optimistic, sure the market will improve again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 11:05:03 PM
After reading this post, i finally know why when Bitcoin drops, Eth drops more!
Indeed, this kind of post is what makes the current market condition became even worst then ever.
I think this post isn't helping anyone but instead making many people feel the pain because of this kind of post.
Activity: 364
December 06, 2018, 11:04:19 PM
we should never buy ethereum now because its price is so low now and it's just a chance that the price will increase and it will be much better if new altcoin you now invest because the greater the chance you earn great here.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 10:50:24 PM
After reading this post, i finally know why when Bitcoin drops, Eth drops more!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
December 06, 2018, 10:47:46 PM
Because ethereum is now dropping dramatically even in rank 3 in crypto coin, this is what makes the popularity of ethereum decline, but I'm sure this coin will continue and he will return to the normal price even though it takes time
Declining ethereum prices are not the main reason for not buying, you say ethereum will return to normal prices and need time, with these sentences you should be aware of the market that will recover in the future. So with the fall of this price I think it's the right opportunity to buy if you still have market thinking to recover in the future.
December 06, 2018, 10:39:23 PM
Activity: 231
December 06, 2018, 10:28:05 PM
Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
I do not have the reason that I would not buy ETH because for me ETH is next to bitcoin and the price of ETH is very affordable compare to the price of bitcoin. Also ETH is a good potential coins and maybe most of us here knew about ETH. If there are some of the hacks happened with the wallet of ETH maybe that is already would depend on the hands to the holder on how they will make their wallet safe.
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 08:36:40 PM
My very reason for holding ethereum was only for profit making and for investing good ico. Because ethereum is at rank 3 so the intense battle is within its grasp. And its demand will grow immediately. And almost all ico right now is using ethereum coin as their sole investing method.
Activity: 382
December 06, 2018, 08:32:34 PM
In my opinion, at this time ethereum prices are too low and falling, so it is better for me to buy bitcoin because it is very good for profit in the medium term.

Activity: 280
December 06, 2018, 01:34:07 PM
Well i think there is no harm in buying Ethereum at this time. Its price is at very low level and could give good returns but i myself is waiting to see how low the market can go and then i'll put my investment in.

On the one hand, it's okay and you can buy ETH now, but if you look at the bad events in the market, then the forecast suggests that its price may fall even lower, for example, $ 50. Already under $ 100.
Activity: 365
December 06, 2018, 01:15:57 PM
Well i think there is no harm in buying Ethereum at this time. Its price is at very low level and could give good returns but i myself is waiting to see how low the market can go and then i'll put my investment in.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 06, 2018, 01:13:47 PM
in my opinion, Ethereum is an ideal coin for investing in the long term, but unfortunately i bought it at the price of $ 150, and now the price is even lower, it's annoying.
I am sure there are a lot of people who bought Ethereum for $ 800-900 and have not sold it yet. you bought for 150 and you are very lucky
Totally agree , I have many friends who have bought at that price and if you buy for 150 it's a great area , just wait and the price is good will grow , the Ethereum good coin!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 06, 2018, 01:04:12 PM
I still buy Etherum and it's still hodl even though it's a little. in my opinion etherum has a good future, by becoming the platform of the bounty, etherum can also benefit if there is a good project. therefore, hodl eth is a good decision in my opinion.
I think that HODL as a whole can be applied not only to ETH, it is generally a very advantageous option so that all the same people can earn money, see what is happening now. Now people are artificially forced to sell all their tokens and coins.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
December 06, 2018, 11:48:21 AM
in my opinion, Ethereum is an ideal coin for investing in the long term, but unfortunately i bought it at the price of $ 150, and now the price is even lower, it's annoying.
I am sure there are a lot of people who bought Ethereum for $ 800-900 and have not sold it yet. you bought for 150 and you are very lucky
Then i must be luckier than them as i got ETHEREUM at 98USD.
well i had ETH at 300 USD each last 2017 and sold them at 1.1K USD in the market.
Decided to focus first on the bounty and stop buying for investment.
Then ETH fall and fall and still falling but i think it is the time to invest again with ethereum so i did.
Activity: 476
December 06, 2018, 11:44:28 AM
The arguments expressed by the author of the topic do not deserve any attention for the simple reason that they do not in any way cancel out the positive amount of the Ethereum qualities. It is also a huge plus and factor that can help you buy Ethereum right now is its price. 100 dollars is an unprecedentedly low cost for ethereum.
Activity: 168
December 06, 2018, 11:37:08 AM
I bought ETH today for $ 98 is really attractive price I think this is the threshold of the ETH it can not go deeper. Hope it can give me some profit by the end of 2018.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 11:35:58 AM
for me i should buy BTC either the ETH why? the price of btc is in the low rate right now. either we know that eTH has also the capacity to rise the price and the future but when we are talking about in earning the great profit it should be BTC.
Activity: 352
December 06, 2018, 11:34:10 AM
Most likely ethereum prices will drop very low in the next few days, I think bitcoin is very good to buy now, because it is very suitable for holding or seeking long-term profits.

That bitcoin that Ethereum are fundamental coins, I think of course to invest in bitcoin well but will not bring as much money as Ethereum!
Ethereum is one of the option to buy with individuals because market was proven to fluctuates higher. I don't think there's a reason why we don't want to buy in ethereum, because as far as I know it has more potential in altcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 06, 2018, 11:27:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: