Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not try out a less popular but promising token? - page 4. (Read 696 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Op if you're willing to hold a token, then you should be the one to make your choice of holding, don't let others list coins for you all in the name of a promising coin. Reason I said so, right here in this forum we have lots of developers here, so definitely a developers would want to advertise his coin by bringing it as a suggestion for you to buy, and they'll seem as though they have done research. So be careful with information you are being provided with. I recommend you do your own research to get the coin you which to invest in, so that you'll be responsible for the risk and outcome of the project. If the result from you holding turns out good, then you'll receive all the credits for making a good choice ball by yourself and that will give you insight on how to make the right choice continually.

In as much as i would agree with you 70%, i think its very easy for someone not well grounded in this space to buy rugpull projects all in the name of looking for potential gems. If it is established project like BTC, ETH and other top projects with good liquidity and mcap. There is no problem but investing in new projects can be dangerous if one dont have all the requite knowledge about it, its use cases and the project team and that is why sometimes, insight gotten from this forum can help someone make an informed decision. I am not disputing the fact that their are several developers that may want to advertise their projects but out of 10 comments maybe one of them can be in that category.  As regards the OP quest to invest in new coin, i actually buy the idea coz if one is able to get the right project to invest in especially as bullrun seems to have started, one may easily get decent returns compare to established coin. For me, Scallop $SCA is a project that am watching closely as the launching is imminent. The backing from industry giant like CMS Holdings, 6MV, SUI, AC Capital, UOB Ventures, Signum, Cypher, etc is a testament of how interested investors are keen on the project plus the TVL has  also surpassed $117. Will also go live on exchanges soon.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 105
Chainjoes.com
cost? scam? believe? Data cocoon room? This is probably why we are afraid to buy new token. So, starting tomorrow, I plan to take the first step to learn about an unknown token. Everyone is welcome to recommend, and the flag is here. Grin Grin
I believe that at this stage, you should learn how to take risks and be confident in your decisions. Recently, I just saw the announcement of bitcoin's new ATH. And indeed, the movement of the crypto space is creating a vibrant and volatile atmosphere. With new altcoins, it depends on each person's research to be able to make appropriate decisions. I'm still paying some attention to gamefi trends and have faith that the bullish cycle coming to this sector will have massive FOMO.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
High risk high reward but I know someone who already made a lot of money by just doing this, they are more likely to gamble here but if you are skilled and have knowledge on the field you can make some money here.
Especially now the market is bullish, a lot of new and less popular tokens will pop and most of them are just scams so we must be careful.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Unpopular coins tend to be new coins. If you do some research and in-depth research, you will probably find a very good coin. Until now, I have seen quite a lot of coins that are not popular, but give investors very high profits.
However, choosing such a coin does have a high risk. But it is worth the profit you can get. This is what makes so many people become early investors in new projects. Even before the project starts, if it is a promising project, there will likely be a lot of investors willing to take the risk.
Activity: 132
Merit: 5
They all might seem promising, but you've got to do deep research with all of that. And it still doesn't confirm that this coin will not be rug pulled or at least that it will perform well.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
cost? scam? believe? Data cocoon room? This is probably why we are afraid to buy new token. So, starting tomorrow, I plan to take the first step to learn about an unknown token. Everyone is welcome to recommend, and the flag is here. Grin Grin
Good luck. We're scared to buy new tokens because many of them are prone into rugpulling and I don't want that to happen to my money. I still invest in new projects but I don't put that much money on it and only an affordable amount that I am able to lose.
While this is a common strategy that many seem to be able to hit the lottery with their investments but I don't recommend that for myself because I am a conservative type of investor.
Activity: 190
Merit: 14
For Rent
Even if on paper some new tokens have projects behind them, promising platforms, in reality it is impossible to predict their future performance so it is always a gamble to invest in them, i prefer to invest perhaps with less profit but on relatively safe altcoins such as eth, bnb, matic
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
You are right, for example, I am absolutely not willing to buy new coins, because very often I fell for a scam. I prefer the more reliable and established coins on the market, such as the top 15. For me, the new and unknown always leaves me with bad memories.Where there is a lot of money, there will always be fraud, so you should always approach this matter with caution and caution.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Exploring or investing in new tokens can be interesting, just imagine those who started exploring bitcoin at the beginning and how they will feel to see how bitcoin has grown. There so many new tokens out there but investors major concerns is  about the project legitimacy, team experience and potential for substantial growth some of these  new tokens lack transparency or unrealistic promises and exaggerated marketing claims. But if they realistic it worth investing on new tokens especially starting from scratch with little amounts to invest in.

Certainly, exploring and investing in new project is a thrilling venture, and as you rightly pointed out the early adopters of Bitcoin have seen incredible growth in their investment, and success of investment in Bitcoin has fueled the interest in discovering next thing in the cryptocurrencies space. However, it is not an easy task, it requires intensive research and unwavering focus . In my opinion that next big thing could happen in Artificial Intelligence (AI) sector. DYOR

Activity: 112
Merit: 4
Exploring or investing in new tokens can be interesting, just imagine those who started exploring bitcoin at the beginning and how they will feel to see how bitcoin has grown. There so many new tokens out there but investors major concerns is  about the project legitimacy, team experience and potential for substantial growth some of these  new tokens lack transparency or unrealistic promises and exaggerated marketing claims. But if they realistic it worth investing on new tokens especially starting from scratch with little amounts to invest in.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
cost? scam? believe? Data cocoon room? This is probably why we are afraid to buy new token. So, starting tomorrow, I plan to take the first step to learn about an unknown token. Everyone is welcome to recommend, and the flag is here.
You invest in new projects it's ok, if you feel comfortable with the project then you will if your research is good. Investing in emerging projects can lead you to profits if the project succeeds, but there is no guarantee that it will at all. I think investing in less popular or newer tokens would be risky. I've noticed that investing in new projects at this point results in the project disappearing after a few days. I am basically not worried at all about new projects. When it comes to investing I always prefer to invest in Bitcoin and top altcoins. If you invest in top coins then this can be a safe option for you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
But of course, new cryptos are the ones that will give investors that generational wealth they seek. Venturing into them isn't for fainthearted investors. Bitcoin won't be able to give that type of jaw dropping profit now. In the past, yes it did it; but not now. The Bitcoin market has already gone very high. Even if Bitcoin does $200k this bull rally, not many will get that benefit considering that a great number of investors don't even have 1BTC. Majority of hodlers are within the plankton and shrimp categories. We know how quantity gets one a better ROI. For me, I would risk newly listed or unlisted cryptos with a few dollars than risk hundreds of dollars to conservatively invest in the top 10–20 listed cryptos. Bear in mind that being on the top list doesn't guarantee that a object is solid and can't go under a few years from now. I've seen a great number of top listed cryptos go down the list and some even have disappeared with the wind.

I agree on this, if you’re looking for something like a massive profits then it is new listed coins because the already existing ones might have had their time. One advice I always give as to why it better to invest in bitcoin is the security it provides, you’re most certainly getting your funds back if you sale at the right time and also wait long. But it doesn’t gives you that massive profit highest in Atleast a year is 3x.

Also does top rated coins too do not guarantee both massive profits than newly listed tokens and they aren’t secure as bitcoin too because they can go down. Of someone is looking to gamble it all them low solid cap with small market and have realistic use are the better. The most riskier of them all and most profitable again is the ICO tokens like memcoins. You will see this Degens giving out like 1000x in a month
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
There are more than 2 million cryptocurrencies, and if we say that there are 10,000 cryptocurrencies worth investing in, if you decide to invest $10 in each cryptocurrency, this equals 100,000 dollars. Therefore, instead of that, investors prefer to invest in about 20 cryptocurrencies, and choose three to five currencies accordingly. Random or personal investment that is contrary to other investments or investment advice, but it is usually a shy investment of less than 500-1000 dollars.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Maybe we should not call it an unknown coin, we should rather call it a new coin. I can guarantee that some new coin will bring massive return that the 100 coins on the coinmarketcap. Also many top 100 coins will lose their spot after the bull market
But of course, new cryptos are the ones that will give investors that generational wealth they seek. Venturing into them isn't for fainthearted investors. Bitcoin won't be able to give that type of jaw dropping profit now. In the past, yes it did it; but not now. The Bitcoin market has already gone very high. Even if Bitcoin does $200k this bull rally, not many will get that benefit considering that a great number of investors don't even have 1BTC. Majority of hodlers are within the plankton and shrimp categories. We know how quantity gets one a better ROI. For me, I would risk newly listed or unlisted cryptos with a few dollars than risk hundreds of dollars to conservatively invest in the top 10–20 listed cryptos. Bear in mind that being on the top list doesn't guarantee that a object is solid and can't go under a few years from now. I've seen a great number of top listed cryptos go down the list and some even have disappeared with the wind.
Activity: 224
Merit: 24
cost? scam? believe? Data cocoon room? This is probably why we are afraid to buy new tokens. So, starting tomorrow, I plan to take the first step to learn about an unknown token. Everyone is welcome to recommend, and the flag is here. Grin Grin

Everything in the crypto space is generally risky, but new tokens are less expensive to invest in. These are the lists of new tokens added from yesterday till today;

TOTO - $0.00002112. Started 20 hrs ago.
MegaWorth - $17.97. Added a day ago.
XRGB -$0.5451.Started a day ago.
Blast Pepe-$0.00001207. started 22hrs ago.
Africarare Ubuntu - 0.06555. started a day ago.

These are a few new tokens to invest in.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

New cryptos are not a problem, if they are easy and transparent then there is no reason to be afraid, but it depends on each person's research.

And even things that are created with bad intentions also have potential opportunities around them, we just have to grasp that opportunity. But its risk is always very high, anything new comes with initial skepticism (including bitcoin). I'm not the type of person who often takes risks with investments, so I always prioritize safety. So with new alts, I often rely on a number of criteria to decide whether to buy and keep them. Anyway, the choice is not forced, feel free to choose even if the results are not as expected, it also brings lessons for us to learn from mistakes.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1

Well, those are the reasons why I'm not investing in new coins. Some old, but not that popular coins are usually can be checked just by the price history. For example, which is a bit not right, XRP is an old and very popular coin, but it had one ATH and never reached it after that, even during bull runs. Why people are still fighting for it? I suppose they just can't accept that they were wrong.
Activity: 602
Merit: 749

Why many individuals are avoiding the new and less popular tokens is as they're afraid of getting scammed. Alot of projects disappear after few months of launching as they're scam or lacking investors therefore only the popular ones keep getting more investors and their investors are making profits. This week, memecoins pumps and some of the biggest winners are popular memecoins while we have unpopular ones that no individuals are investing into them.

If you buy unpopular tokens, you mightn't be very lucky to have them pump and give you profits. Many unpopular tokens stay unpopular until they get delisted from the exchange that's trading them due to low trading volumes and to make space for the new and trending tokens that everybody is talking about. When you buy trending and popular tokens, you'll have hope that you're going to make profits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 220
Nothing really bad in being an "early investor" in a certain project because the growth potential is far higher. The reason why it's mostly not recommended for 99% of people is because a huge majority of people are simply incapable of making good decisions in such risky investments, hence why people are better off just buying BTC.

Being among the early investors in a new project can give you an edge because probability is that the price will not dip lower, rather it'll pump as more investors buys the tokens. The investors must however understand that investing in new projects is a gamble, because there are more more scams than genuine projects, so they must do the needful "research", so they won't fall for hypes and promises of getting unrealistic returns on investments. It's only Bitcoin and established altcoins that you don't need to research whether they're reputable to invest in, because they've proven their reputations.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Invest on to tokens has a big risk, especially  holding on to tokens that are less popular. In my opinion you are just wasting your money in vain.  Crypto is useful and valuable as long as people still use it and and trade it.  If you decide to look for a less popular token, I'm afraid one day it will disappear on the market and all your money will burn without a trace.  Investment must be done with analysis, strategy and a clear mind.  Instead of looking for less popular tokens, I suggest that you should jump into a new project like ICO or presell, select several tokens that you think are good and then analyze their potential well.  Or for better safe, just invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum.  I hope you rethink about your plans.
Pages:
Jump to: