Pages:
Author

Topic: Why only Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
November 23, 2017, 02:19:29 AM
Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency. By the time altcoins showed up, it has already gained quite some value. If you were a newcomer to the cryptocurrency scene, and you wanted an investment, where would you go? Wouldn't it make sense to go for the oldest, most established, and most valuable one?

As a store of value, no altcoin will be able to topple Bitcoin. It has already been branded as digital gold after all. Its main selling point is its value. As an actual currency you can use for your daily needs though, several altcoins can run Bitcoin off the road. You can try to bank on these altcoins' potential.

If I were in your shoes, I would put my money into Ethereum or Litecoin. Ethereum is well established and has a lot of huge backers, and has features such as smart contracts. Litecoin is pretty much an improved version of Bitcoin, and thus has mostly the same potential. Do take note that Bitcoin is still the absolute best though, and if you're investing in Bitcoin, you don't really need to invest in other cryptos.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
November 22, 2017, 07:59:53 PM
Spare your trading budget in 50% 50%, one from BTC all, and other from Altcoins. Make the 50% HODL the Bitcoin what ever price is it. Alts will make your BTC grow, if you commit a wrong position in your alts, you can simply average down to compensate the loss from the previous position. In that way, you earnings would grow.

P.S: In this season try to invest only from MAJOR ALTCOINS: ETH, ZEC, ETC , XMR, LTC, XRP.  All of them are about to pump 2x. You can sell once you reached the top. Next hunt for the secondary ALTCOINS: STEEM, DCR, NXT.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 07:58:21 PM
It's not far fetched that most of the trend in the crypto world today is bitcoin and come to think of it bitcoin was once like other just coming altcoin when its dollar value was so low. Is it that in future to come no altcoin can measure up to bitcoin? and if there is any to invest in now aside from bitcoin I will really appreciate your recommendations so that I do not regret two times. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: