Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are afraid on investing to bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 1660 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
Because someday it will pass that number and you will have profit. Am I wrong?
Question is when? Probably you are wrong technically, because we don't know really that bitcoin would cross $9K or it will stay below $9K forever. It's just our expectation only that bitcoin will touch ATH again and we will get to much profits. But reality is different. You are speaking if someone invest 1 million dollar then someday he will get good return. If I want to tell you that if you are sure about return then sell your house and invest on bitcoin. When you will have good return then buy it back. Or take loan from bank and invest on bitcoin and return the loan when you will have good return. Isn't something unrealistic? Same thing that you are speaking about invest 1 million is unrealistic somehow. Its totally depends on someone's faith into bitcoin, not just return of it. This isn't any investment platform. So before invest in bitcoin they will have to understand the bitcoin technology, just not look at the price always. And anyone should buy at as much as dip according to him, either it would $9K or below.
Activity: 398
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
If you buy a bitcoin in the price of 9000$, yes it may drop, but we have clearly seen that this is what it does. It goes up and down. If you have 1 million dollars and buy 100BTC  (900.000$) then the only thing you have to do is wait. Because someday it will pass that number and you will have profit. Am I wrong?
There is no problem if you have million dollars and you buy 100btc. If price drop around at 5000$, millionaire could still hodl their bitcoin but mate, most of traders/holders are Midrange type. They can't wait long as a millionaire could. So Midrange holders would not like to stuck their fund for Uncertain future
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
If you buy a bitcoin in the price of 9000$, yes it may drop, but we have clearly seen that this is what it does. It goes up and down. If you have 1 million dollars and buy 100BTC  (900.000$) then the only thing you have to do is wait. Because someday it will pass that number and you will have profit. Am I wrong?

The question is, do you really have that confidence anytime on making big investments towards bitcoin/crypto? I guess not and come to think that not all would have that capability or capacity on investing even if they do able to see some opportunities.

Its easy to say that you would just need to wait but im sure that it wont really be that an easy journey even if you do decide that you would just be a hodler because in all the cryptocurrency price ride waves then it would really be a tough one.

If you do have money then you can either actively trade it or simply hold and with crypto characteristic when it comes to volatility then its most likely that you would make out some bucks.
If you do believe into its potential then its your choice if you do engage on it.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
Pages:
Jump to: