Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are not fighting with post-ICO scams? - page 10. (Read 1032 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 3
Hello, we are all witnesses of ICO scams. But I am just wondering why people are not fighting against it?
Why people, especially investors are silent. Why they do not try to do as much as possible to get their money back? Calling police, lawyers and so on?
Many ICOs are created by real profiles - so it won´t be hard to arrest them, right?
because it's not easy to catch fake ico actors, many also use fake locations or fake profiles, so if we want to catch fake ico perpetrators, we have to gather strong evidence
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think people shy away from doing that because the law do not support crypto yet in most countries. Nevertheless, it's still a crime and investors should gear up against scam projects.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
Hello, we are all witnesses of ICO scams. But I am just wondering why people are not fighting against it?
Why people, especially investors are silent. Why they do not try to do as much as possible to get their money back? Calling police, lawyers and so on?
Many ICOs are created by real profiles - so it won´t be hard to arrest them, right?

I have wondered same too. But I feel the problem is due to lack of cohesive thought among investors and the fact that most times it may become a futile effort costing a lot of resources as well due to obscurity nature of cryptocurrency
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I believe that the most people in this industry prefer to stay anonymous and in the most countries such things like ICOs are not covered by law or government. So in the best case, you are going to lose your crypto or pay a lot of taxes.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Pages:
Jump to: