Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people dey fear to invest in Bitcoin and crypto? - page 4. (Read 602 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Most people who are still seeing bitcoin investment as a scam do not know anything about bitcoin.
Exactly they are still swimming in the ocean of ignorant and they have to come out to the reality to face the real life. In this present days, the best way to life or have a comfortable life is not even government work but investing in Bitcoin though before you will make it in life it will take some years but when you have finally making it, you will be smiling. Many people in the society thinking that Bitcoin is for scammers and anyone who is into Bitcoin is a scammer.

I think that believe will be gone very soon since government has approved the use of Bitcoin in the country. Now we are waiting for the last approval of it which is the legal tender in the country.
Activity: 518
Merit: 156
Many people just get this belief say since nah wetin concern internet them no fit do anything called investment, unknowing to them that is the best place to invest on.
Even my uncle's saw it as a scamming thing, but they never knew it's the best place you can save any amount of your income in life.
And still have access to your money at anytime you need  access to your investment. You all should invest online and see how your life will change for good.
Omo currently you will hardly see people way dey fear to invest in bitcoin oh, Omo things no be like before oh, way people no know what's up about bitcoin,  ask the nearest youth closer to you about his idea on investing in cryptocurrency, you will know how vast and knowledgeable they are about cryptocurrency investment. That your uncle needs some education about cryptocurrency and I employ you to enlighten him, so he won't continue to go on with the nation that cryptocurrency is a scam.
Activity: 812
Merit: 675
I don’t really see it a big deal for people to be scared of investing into something online. Many of us today that are now crypto enthusiasts must have one time had the same feeling as them but what differentiates us from them today is the right information we have and the exploration of more findings about it that made us fully convinced that investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency is the best thing to do in this technological age that we are now. We have seen how bitcoin have prosper to where it is now since the creation of it and we have seen how many people it has already pave way for a better living for also. This currency can only make life easier for those that know how to trade with it. Bitcoin na something to embrace, no be something to ponder too much about.
Activity: 812
Merit: 725
Most people who are still seeing bitcoin investment as a scam do not know anything about bitcoin. They may have heard people say they lost money on crypto trading, or some greedy people who lost their money to scammers can be saying that it is a scam. Also,  some people who have fallen victim to several Ponzi schemes due to greed will also say that it is a scam, but normal people who seek knowledge and understanding can never say that it is a scam.

If everybody understands the financial freedom Bitcoin has brought to us, they will stop saving their money in the banks because banks can never give you a profit, they cannot add value to your money, and they will even be charging you for saving your money into their accounts while they are using your money for external investment.

With the rate of unemployment we have, Bitcoin and crypto trading and other related cryptocurrency jobs are saving Nigerian youths.
Activity: 364
Merit: 154
Done are those days most naija they fear to invest on cryptocurrencies, if you take notice you go see say the number of naija people wey duh involved for this cryptocurrencies matter duh use style many pass those previous years wey men dey fear to invest on cryptocurrencies because of trust issues and low knowledge about this cryptocurrencies. But now bitcoin duh help boost people confidence to they invest on cryptocurrencies that why majority always like to they invest on bitcoin alone.
Like many of my friends those days wey dey tell me say all this cryptocurrencies stuff nah scam nah them con even they do am pass me seff and all these investments duh still change alot of lives for this our contri.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Many people just get this belief say since nah wetin concern internet them no fit do anything called investment, unknowing to them that is the best place to invest on.
Even my uncle's saw it as a scamming thing, but they never knew it's the best place you can save any amount of your income in life.
And still have access to your money at anytime you need  access to your investment. You all should invest online and see how your life will change for good.
Pages:
Jump to: