Author

Topic: Why people says gold is better? - page 103. (Read 11686 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 01:49:46 AM
Although Bitcoin is very valuable, gold is more valuable, because if I look at it, I will say that gold is of many old precious metals, and greedy. And before thinking about women, these precious metals come to mind, the most important thing is that there is no jaeta to her, it is worth it to her. At the end, I would say that Bitcoin is more valuable to me now Cheesy
Activity: 582
Merit: 250
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
December 01, 2017, 01:47:46 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Gold may be better many, many years from now after most of it has been mined already. There is only so much gold in this world and it keeps getting harder and harder to mine it.

Right now in the times we live in bitcoin is a far better investment than gold.  You can get returns much faster instead of waiting years for slight increase in gold prices.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
December 01, 2017, 01:25:45 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

everyone has different judgments. it's about how people explore what they think. if someone like us would answer, bitcoin is better than gold. and if someone is not familiar with bitcoin then it will answer the difference.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
December 01, 2017, 01:14:45 AM
Because gold is the standard currency from the very beginning and there are still many people who don't know about bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 12:59:00 AM
Because they do not know what bitcoin is and they do not want to learn about bitcoin. They found that gold has been around for a long time, and bitcoin has only been around for 10 years. Currently, I see bitcoin is still better
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 12:38:36 AM
the reason why is gold have been know for more than 20 years while bitcoin is less than 10 years.. so the longer the cheaper but im preety sure bitcoin will growth well on the future
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 12:13:42 AM
Maybe people see this because they are focusing on the fact that gold can be easily converted to fiat, when bitcoin is not yet available in that phase just yet.
Activity: 438
November 29, 2017, 06:37:37 AM
This is said by those who are simply not in a trend and do not understand what bitcoin is, or does not want to understand, they are more conservative and they do not understand such crazy things! and this is absolutely normal, this is progress ...
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 10:58:26 PM
People say Gold is better because they don't understand Bitcoin that much. They are into with the physical feature of Gold. Gold is widely known and Bitcoin is just started in 2009.
Activity: 105
November 27, 2017, 09:58:19 PM

Some people says that gold is better in my own opinion we cannot compare the two because they both different gold is physically present and we it is indeed valuable. Bitcoin is a crypto currency that we cannot see or hold it is stored in different kinds of wallet it depends on the person the value of Bitcoin now is truly remarkable that lots of investors definitely earned a very good profit already with the current value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 27, 2017, 09:44:46 PM
Because they don't even know what already the value of the bitcoin and they still consider that gold is better than btc. In the matter of fact, bitcoin is still better than gold.
Activity: 420
November 27, 2017, 09:31:14 PM
Try to read more about bitcoin than saying that gold is better than bitcoin lol do you know that bitcoin surpassed the value of gold? Maybe people says gold is better than bitcoin is because in bitcoin you need to take the BIG big risk .
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
November 27, 2017, 09:29:29 PM

You should know that bitcoin is a currency and gold is not a currency. Gold is said to be better because it can be used as accessories and sold for expensive approaching its new price. While bitcoin is just a digital currency whose price is unstable, obviously people do not choose it as a tool of transactions, Maybe they are afraid of loss. Except a modern store that accepts payments using bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 08:56:43 PM
Indeed gold is only suitable for investment only. The price of gold always rises every year and this is used as an alternative asset in its life and this is different with bitcoin function. Bitcoin as an investment but also can be used to transact in some countries that already use this bitcoin.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
November 27, 2017, 08:47:07 PM
It is depend on the users which they prefer to used! they say that gold is better than bitcoin because they are gold user but for us bitcoin is the best that can even surpass the value of gold long time ago.
Activity: 618
November 27, 2017, 08:34:23 PM
Those are their own opinions about gold, they feel gold is better than bitcoin. Gold is highly stable and prices have not changed much for a long time.
really makes me think how much bs you guys are aware you're spouting when you spam.

this image is sourced from bullionvault, it is not my own. (https://www.bullionvault.com/gold-price-chart.do)

this shows the price of gold over the last 20 years; id say it shows some rather large changes. in 20 years, which isnt really that long a time in the grand scale of things, we can see a low point of ~253 usd per ounce, with a high of a bit over 1837 usd for an ounce of gold. that's more than a 725% difference between those two points, if that's 'highly stable' for you, and merits saying that 'prices have not changed for a long time,' you really should take a class or something, to say politely.

Well i believe  that people in the real world really didnt recognize bitcoin yet as a profitinn asset that has really a great return and in also with a great and many advantagesI believe that they really didnt even know what is really the bitcoin and what is it all about.The people who says that gold is better than gold is really reffering only to tge physical aperrance or mayba a quick accessibility to gain through gold but if tbey can only ever know that bitcoin is exist maybe they change thier mind.
I think why other say gold is better than bitcoin maybe because there not user of it or they are collecting gold only. For me there are both good interms of investment, but bitcoin is much profitable than gold. Although there both increasing in value, bitcoin is much higher so thats why bitcoin is better than gold for me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
November 27, 2017, 08:27:00 PM

although both have the same high prices, but have slightly different functions. bitcoin can be a means of payment as well as a commodity, but gold for now is only used as a commodity. do not compare it from one side only, although gold can not be used as a means of payment, but gold has a real value and a more stable price of bitcoin.

Correct, gold has physical value where you can trade it and use as accessories and molds into jewelry. Though bitcoins prices is rising, it exists only virtually where we can not see it physically. Both are different assets.
Activity: 294
November 27, 2017, 08:19:56 PM
BTC is better than gold in many ways.
Compared with bitcoin, Gold is outdated.
Although both of them has scarcity, liquidity and fungibility, Bitcoin has much better transferability and divisibility compared with gold.
You cannot carry 100Kg of gold in the street and it is difficult to divide the gold.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
November 27, 2017, 07:35:17 PM

although both have the same high prices, but have slightly different functions. bitcoin can be a means of payment as well as a commodity, but gold for now is only used as a commodity. do not compare it from one side only, although gold can not be used as a means of payment, but gold has a real value and a more stable price of bitcoin.
Activity: 779
November 27, 2017, 06:25:51 PM
Well gold dominate in the last past year so it is only natural for them to believe that gold is better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin only starting to become in demand and knowledgable by other people and country so they still does not knoe the good things and benefits that they will get Bitcoin but if they have enough knowledge and ideas about Bitcoin maybe their thinking will change into positive and trust Bitcoin more.
Jump to: