Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people says gold is better? - page 63. (Read 11686 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 11:47:03 AM
I really think people says gold is better because it is something material but it is well known that gold is a bad choice to use as a coin, as a payment method. Bitcoin is much more versatile.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Less is more
January 31, 2018, 11:43:48 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

For me, the gold is better because the value of a gold is become higher after a long time. While the Bitcoin, we don't even know if it will last forever. Now the bitcoin know them because the value is too high but the price is inconsistent, but the gold will last forever.
It depend on each person. Someone prefer gold than Bitcoin but there are people prefer Bitcoin than gold. Both of them all give you high profit after long term investment. However, gold is more expensive, more valuable than Bitcoin and gold is limited resource. Bitcoin is easy to invest because its price is suitable for everyone.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 11:29:54 AM
Because peoples know how to use our gold or we can called it money. But the saddest thing they didnt really know how to use that bitcoin for transaction. They wanted to spend money in the things that  they wanted. I hope youll understand it.  Grin
Activity: 94
January 31, 2018, 11:29:33 AM
 Smiley it is changed in the past people were believing that gold is universally acceptable asset and stable in the world that’s why people become very attached with gold. in the modern time people are saving their money into the investment and they are earning good amount on this investment. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
January 31, 2018, 11:22:58 AM
everyone will have their own taste in terms of storing financial assets that they believe are pretty good. and I think not everyone thinks that gold will be better than bitcoin, of course there are still many people who say that bitcoin will be better than gold. because of every financial asset of course has advantages and disadvantages owned by each financial asset. I personally for the moment think that bitcoin has more space in terms of transactions because bitcoin can be used to do an online transaction differently with gold having no space for a transaction.
Activity: 85
January 31, 2018, 11:20:35 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
I thinks because they did not know the bitcoin they are technology illiterate that'swhy they choose gold than bitcoin. If they teach about bitcoin and give them some knowledge I think they will chose bitcoin.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 11:12:44 AM
Because of the increased security it provides for the investment along with more stable growth gold seems better than bitcoin. For the users who has the mind to risk and the understanding about the true requirement of technology will be a participant of bitcoin.

I think at this stage for older investors gold serves better in terms of a stable store of value. However for investors which are looking to store value in a way which can be accessed globally bitcoin is far more interesting
Activity: 230
January 31, 2018, 11:02:21 AM
Because of the increased security it provides for the investment along with more stable growth gold seems better than bitcoin. For the users who has the mind to risk and the understanding about the true requirement of technology will be a participant of bitcoin.
Activity: 252
January 31, 2018, 10:58:25 AM

I think,
bitcoin is better because it helps me earn more money faster....I do not understand why bitcoin is always compared with gold...these two thinks are different types of assets....Bitcoin  is suitable for business...Bitcoin is very helpful for trading...gold are look so better cause it has a stable price that unlike in bitcoin this is no stable price.....I think this is the main reason.....Whatever you say, it can be understood after 2-3 years which is good.....
Activity: 350
January 31, 2018, 06:04:33 AM
People say Gold is better because it is seasoned through its historic events. Whereas bitcoin is highly volatile, and it has no definite value, It will drops down as easy in an instant. Compare to Gold has a stable value, and we can't destroy its value in a single event..
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
January 31, 2018, 05:58:39 AM
Bitcoin and gold are both useful and profitable but in different aspects of investment. Gold is better for a long term investment because it has
no depreciating value but you have to put it in a safe place to protect from robbery. You cannot sell it, unless it was tested in the pawnshop
whether it is pure gold or not. While bitcoin is much better in other way because you can have it anytime, anywhere, every time you need a money in just
one click, you can buy or sell anything you want using bitcoin.
Activity: 104
Merit: 4
January 31, 2018, 05:22:59 AM
I think it's because gold has a higher value and standard price over a period of time than btc.Also,btc is an tangible material that can be exchange for money although btc is also capable for money trading still btc has no physical form.Moreover,the value of gold in the market place is also increasing since it has a limited resources and the process is much more complex than the ordinary stones since it composed loose material and minerals that makes tunneling more difficult.Also the natural occuring gold started to form under the lithosphere for about 100 years ,with this we could say that gold is  far more better than btc in any aspects such as rarity and usefulness
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 05:14:13 AM
People get used to gold, they can pay by gold in some cases. Precious metal, which has always been appreciated.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
January 31, 2018, 05:12:41 AM
I don't think its about buying something in exchange of bitcoin or gold. People says gold is better because the price up and downs are not that much as its in bitcoin price. So may be this is the main reason.
Activity: 168
January 31, 2018, 05:10:56 AM
I think people said that because gold is fixed price and easy to invest, unlike in bitcoin if you need to secure more your token or bitcoin and be careful in the wallet that you choose so that your bitcoin will more secure.
Activity: 262
January 31, 2018, 05:08:59 AM

For me, the gold is better because the value of a gold is become higher after a long time. While the Bitcoin, we don't even know if it will last forever. Now the bitcoin know them because the value is too high but the price is inconsistent, but the gold will last forever.

what was on the bitcoin are there is no exact price where this is may stick for but as long as you may trust this for on how you may are able to make a lot of money are this is the best thing to do for , gold are look so better cause it has a stable price that unlike in bitcoin this is no stable price.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
January 31, 2018, 05:06:49 AM
I do not understand why bitcoin is always compared with gold, these two are different types of assets, and i am sure both of them have there own place.
yeah as compared to bitcoin gold is first priority for majority of people.I think bitcoin is better than the gold because the value of bitcoin and gold is not equal and this days the value of bitcoin is still increasing and it is a volatile and  the price is always changing very quicy i don't why they always say gold is better than the bitcoin maybe they have a point but for me bitcoin is better than the gold
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 31, 2018, 04:49:00 AM
Gold and precious metals are traditional and have physical attributes that, according to conservative people, make them valuable, having intrinsic value. However, BTC is much more suitable for 21 Century. The value of BTC just started to shape.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 04:46:46 AM
Some people just like having something physical to hold to unlike bitcoin which is virtual currency. Gold also has been the standard and has been used since the beginning and that is hard to just replace. But in my opinion I would still pick bitcoin over gold for I see a lot of potential profit that I can earn with bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
January 31, 2018, 04:35:31 AM
gold is better because gold value doesn't crash .
Pages:
Jump to: