Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people says gold is better? - page 72. (Read 11686 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 08:17:20 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
Yeah its true. No one is accepting gold as payment because Gold is not a currency it is known as a high value commodity.
Unlike bitcoin it was design as digital currency and many business establishments are now accepting on it.
Gold is better in terms of investments because it has physical appearance and it's value is not so volatile as bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 08:09:19 AM
Gold has been used as a form of currency worldwide for centuries therefore the worldwide acceptance of this precious metal.
I think people said that gold is better than bitcoin is because gold is tangible compare to bitcoin, we all know that many people is not known bitcoin yet thats why many people are still trying to say that gold is better, but for me i wll always choose bitcoin is better because when a many years will comes i know that the value of bitcoin is we will be more high.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 08:03:14 AM
I think people think so many reasons, such as the value of gold has received recognition around the world, anti-counterfeit know that gold is very valuable, obtained the anti-counterfeit recognized, and the currency only by a small number of people admitted that level of recognition
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
January 10, 2018, 07:40:00 AM
Good thing about gold is its stability. If you just want to store your asset, go for Gold. If you want to invest and be part of a blockchain community that is changing the future, go for Bitcoin. So either or, or go for both.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
January 10, 2018, 07:31:35 AM
I also think that gold is better than Bitcoin.Because, Bitcoin is not stable and don't accept by whole world.But gold price is mostly stable and it is accepted by whole world.For that reason, people says gold is better.
Activity: 448
January 10, 2018, 07:14:57 AM
In order to determine that the goods paid by bitcoin do not require much effort. You will see that money has arrived at the purse. With gold it is heavier, 1 gram costs about 20 $. This means that if you want to buy a burger for $ 1 you will somehow break a gram of gold into 20 parts, which is unrealistic. In addition, not everyone knows how to determine whether gold was given to you, or copper, for example, which also makes it difficult to exchange.
Activity: 28
January 10, 2018, 07:07:03 AM
Gold has been used as a form of currency worldwide for centuries therefore the worldwide acceptance of this precious metal.
Activity: 560
January 10, 2018, 06:51:47 AM
Honestly, I do not understand such people at all. Yes, not all structures accept bitcoin as payment, but you can all transfer to cash and pay for all services. For me, bitcoin is better than gold.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 06:50:48 AM
First of all, gold is a precious metal. It can be hold in hands or keep in the box as jewelry. So people who used to see their wealth prefer gold. But do not forget that the gold you need to buy. And for that we need money.
Activity: 25
January 10, 2018, 06:40:15 AM
Nothing is better, not gold , not money , not crypto, the best thing is LOVE and understanding of your purpose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 06:39:24 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
Because the gold there is in shape. And they have more confidence in gold because it is more promising for investment.
Activity: 10
January 10, 2018, 06:38:21 AM
Gold has an "historical" value. Furthermore, it has a lot of cool physical characteristics; also, you can touch it, which is one of the most important difference with Bitcoin: a lot of people can't trust Bitcoin because "it just exists on the internet".
Activity: 118
Presale Starting May 1st
January 10, 2018, 06:32:32 AM
Because Gold is known by everyone while now there are still some people who doesnt know about bitcoin or doesnt trust it. And Gold is one of the rarest because it use to be the very useful in the ancient time.
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
January 10, 2018, 06:29:11 AM
gold if used as a long term investment is very good and its high value and it is possible for people who do not know the bitcoin price of his unit because I think bitcoin as a good investment does not have long term for the medium term also I think good because bitcoin its value is not stable
Activity: 21
January 10, 2018, 06:26:55 AM
Bitcoin is better than gold.gold is asset,bitcoin is asset and currency.we can make transactions through the bitcoin.we can buy things with bitcoin.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
January 10, 2018, 06:23:53 AM
The main reason why people are insisting that Gold is better than bitcoin is because Gold has been the standard of all currency since inception. Although both can be used to store wealth, but people still prefer it to bitcoin because it has been in existence since inception of currencies and you can feel and touch Gold. Most people love what the can see and hold.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
January 10, 2018, 05:52:58 AM
gold and bitcoin can not be aligned, it's different. gold is a precious metal that has a form and a stable price and continues to increase, good for investment because the risk of loss  is very low. while bitcoin is a precious and highly risky virtual currency.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
January 10, 2018, 04:56:30 AM
They said that gold is better because it has a high value than the real money and the only thing consider by the world market as a legal tender in all means of transaction. 
If you have a gold and sell it you may gain high profit of money. It is better to have a gold than a money or it is much better to have gold than a luxurious car. It seems like a bitcoin and a cash bitcoin is much better than peso or us dollar and it much profitable than others.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
January 08, 2018, 01:57:53 PM
Gold is a precious metal which known from its characteristic of being indestructible.
This metal is use in different vanities and I think that is the reason why many people say gold is better than bitcoin. another thing is gold is a only currency that acknowledge by the whole world when their local money becomes obsolete in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
January 05, 2018, 04:10:14 AM

The answer is very obvious, Gold is not a currency, It is an asset. Gold is not obtainable everywhere , Only those who are working to mine gold are able to earn it while bitcoins can be earned online and it is very profitable since it is a digital currency, You can hold and exchange it anytime to fiat when the value in the market already increase.

You are quite right about Gold that it just being an asset that form of physical which not meant to use to increase our investment and not capable to pay directly into a restaurant or any store. But if I were the owner of a store or any restaurant and somebody paying me a gold, I  accept  it with no doubt because  I fully know gold has a good value which you can able to sell it anytime and it might be have more valuable the more years passed.

Those people find gold more trusted against bitcoin, that's why they say gold is better. But they forget one point which gold doesn't generate profits like bitcoin does. This is an important point not to miss!
I agree,  but if you compare it now bitcoin is more profitable than gold, but like what you said gold can't generate profits like bitcoin does mean to say gold is much important if you just compare it which will can long last ever. Because even though bitcoin is really high demand that's really you get quick some profit we can still assure when it can be last that's why I'm still prefer for gold.
Pages:
Jump to: