Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people says gold is better? - page 90. (Read 11686 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 09:24:35 AM
It is partially a nostalgia that's dates back to the days fiat currency was backed with gold. People long for something physical to represent their monetary success, and it used to be symbolized by a shiney yellow precious metal called gold. Old habits die hard, gold brings back memories of the old days and comforts people in the sense they have something physical to represent their efforts. Bitcoin is the future.
People who are satisfied to deal with the same concept, process and system in terms of trading just like how gold work are the people who are afraid to take risk. Yes, bitcoin in terms of trading is quite proven in the field of trading. Yet, the new system of bitcoin promises a better form or way of transaction that people could used in terms of investments, transactions and as well as trading or the new form of trading.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 09:15:56 AM
Well I don't know why however now bitcoin is more profitable than the gold.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 09:14:01 AM
I cannot really say but I think those people who really believe that gild is better than bitcoin are people who doesn't even know a thing about bitcoin and its potential in the future. It is obvious that today, bitcoin has a higher value than gold. Purchasing, selling and storing bitcoin is also easier than buying and selling gold in the market. But we can say that gold is better because it has a stable and sure market for all the gold reserves that we have.
Activity: 198
December 11, 2017, 08:41:31 AM
Well I don't know why but now bitcoin is more valuable than the gold.
Activity: 115
December 11, 2017, 08:39:47 AM
because gold has its own value, gold is not a means of payment of gold is a valuable item and has a stable value and tend to always rise even not in any country the price of gold is down.
if you compare gold with digital money I think you are very wrong. because both are very different.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
December 11, 2017, 08:38:27 AM
   People says gold is better than bitcoin,maybe because gold is tangible asset and gold has a form while the bitcoin is a digital currency we can't touch it. But as of .now they both valuable.
Activity: 280
December 11, 2017, 08:30:51 AM
I'd be more inclined to purchase precious metals if the chinese weren't busy making fakes in large numbers.  Then you have to rely in dealers and people with the skills to detect these fakes to get them off the market. This artificially inflates the "supply" of precious metals by people who don't know any better getting conned into thinking they own gold only to discover in 25 years their gold is not real.   Yes you can fork bitcoin and create any altcoin you want from scratch but you can't make fakes of any given coin.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinas-latest-export-boom-fake-gold-coins/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCoiv6UST1s

In any case an asset is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Period.
Activity: 560
December 11, 2017, 08:23:20 AM
Gold is stable, it's material.
Bitcoin is a phantom somewhere in Nowhere.
Activity: 185
December 11, 2017, 06:34:56 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

People says that Gold is better because from the very start it is the one that they lived with. They were familiarized enough into gold than in Bitcoin that just comes recently. Also, Gold has its own value and indestructible.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 11, 2017, 01:44:53 AM
People says gold is better but my opinion is different.BITCOIN is much better than gold as it is a digital form of money by which gold can also be bought.It is much safer than gold as we don't have the fear of loosing it anyhow whereas gold can not be taken safely during traveling.But still people says that g0ld is better because it is considered so since beginning and it is available in physical form.
Activity: 221
December 11, 2017, 01:31:37 AM
Because gold is very difficult value to change, in contrast to bitcoin whose value changes every time. Maybe they are not people who like to take risks to their life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
December 11, 2017, 01:26:21 AM
Historically, mankind carried out settlement operations through gold.
Even at a time when there were no clear boundaries of the states. The government over the past 200 years has created many restrictions on the movement of gold between countries.
With the arrival of bitcoin in settlement operations, all boundaries are erased, it becomes digital gold.
Activity: 140
December 11, 2017, 01:22:59 AM
Gold is safer. Stealing volumes of the metal can be surprisingly hard. The industry standard 400-ounce gold bar, worth a little more than $500,000 each at the time of writing, is particularly unwieldy to move. If you are in any doubt take a visit to a friendly gold vault and ask to lift one such bar.  To abscond with a haul of $5 million you’d need to move 10 such ingots, which would be time-consuming for the thief. For cryptocurrencies, stealing large dollar values is easy, at least judging by a quick scan of the news stories which cover such heists.
You can wear gold as jewelry. Not so much for Bitcoin.
Gold is a superb electrical conductor, which is why it is used in electronics for space travel. Bitcoin doesn’t conduct electricity.
Gold has never been out of fashion. Never! It’s hard to tell with Bitcoin, it’s just too new.
You don’t need a web connection to use your gold. For ease of use, your Bitcoin wallet needs the internet for you to transfer it or spend it. The website Coinsutra.com explains the Bitcoin situation in some more detail: “I only use web wallets to keep small amounts of bitcoins, similar to a wallet in my pocket for daily transactions. [...] And I use desktop wallets to keep bitcoins which I am not using for daily transactions. So that whenever required, I can quickly connect my desktop wallet to the Bitcoin network and transfer bitcoins.” In other words, the web is a vital part of the matter.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
December 11, 2017, 01:22:15 AM
maybe because gold is the mostly accepted ever since compared to bitcoin, and since there are still a lot of people skeptical about bitcoin some conveniently say that gold is better based on their opinion but it is gradually being debunked as bitcoin start to rose to fame and value in the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
December 11, 2017, 01:17:46 AM
They said that because, their mind not open in this kind of investment. And I think these people, don't try even once to search about our bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 01:08:59 AM
Because Gold is gold, It has been an accepted form of investment since man assigned it a value and used it as a sign of wealth. It's better in the sense that there's very little volatility, it's almost predictable. It's value isn't speculative like that of cryptocurrencies. Because of its stability it can be used in financial transactions and there are very little barriers for it. But crypto and gold are two different things altogether. One is highly volatile and the other one is not. One is an accepted form of financial wealth and the other is only just gaining recognition. I wouldn't say either one is better than the other because it's a bit difficult compare these two.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 01:04:39 AM
Gold is  most famous  than bitcoin. Some people  don't  know about bitcoin. So i think it is a one of main reason. They know about gold since ago.because they have trust about gold than bitcoin. And gold is a physical thing so their value decide according  to weight. Bitcoin not like that.  So people think gold is good invest than bitcoin.
Activity: 546
December 11, 2017, 01:01:20 AM
Of course, habit. The majority of the people who live in the world are living away from the technology.  Whether it's a television in every house or a mobile phone every person  it doesn'ot mean they know the real technology. Everyone considered gold as a standard. Bitcoin is very new and has just begun to be recognized.
Activity: 252
December 11, 2017, 12:43:15 AM
Gold is stable.
It's stable more than anything else in human world. More that stocks and currencies.
If you have 1 kg of gold, you can buy the thing you want without internet, or electricity. Without any goverment.

People says that gold is better than bitcoin because gold is the popular in the wholeworld and gold is using also people and another people did not know what is bitcoin so that in another people can put it her mine is gold is better than bitcoin but i dont know if bitcoin to become popular in wholeworld i think bitcoin is better than gold because of safety transaction and easy transaction.

Bitcoin and gold are two different thing so they have own advantages and disadvantages.
So i can not say which one is better. All are good.
But about high income, bitcoin is better. Speak about more stable price, gold is better.
Activity: 290
December 11, 2017, 12:35:51 AM
i think they want gold because the price of gold will always grow up unlike bitcoin there are sometimes the price of bitcoin will go down and the gold you can hold it for how many years and the gold will never be lost.
Pages:
Jump to: