Pages:
Author

Topic: Why personal tokens can be useful? - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 09:24:47 AM
In my view, all people will tokenized every cryptopeople and there has a value each of us. Using this token I can accept a payment in a popular restaurant and I am very happy for this also.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 08:57:52 AM
In my opinion, you can tokenize each of us, each person has a value.
Examples of using such tokens are obvious.
I could accept payments for my own token services and would be happy to pay for coffee at the token of my favorite coffee shop.
and you?
If you think in this way, then in general, this is probably correct, but it seems to me that the token of some project should have value in terms of the utility of the project itself. Do you understand what I'm talking about? That is, if the project can solve global problems, it is really cool.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
July 30, 2018, 08:55:50 AM
I could accept payments for my own token services and would be happy to pay for coffee at the token of my favorite coffee shop.
and you?
But the problem is how can you give the value to your token?  the majority of icos are using the crowdfunding to determine the price of each coin. As long as you have product and it should be appeared instantly.
but how you can do that if your product still under the development? At least to create such a new distribution method will be very helpful.
Activity: 29
July 30, 2018, 08:53:34 AM
I think crypto works like that. But it is not that widely used. I hope that someday it is used wide variety of services.
Activity: 56
July 30, 2018, 08:49:08 AM
Yeah personal tokens are really very useful. It is a digital asset by which I can make payment for using a system or product or services. It is also used as stake in a company.
Activity: 102
July 30, 2018, 07:20:11 AM
For me, the personal token is my money, which can be used for payment and for various payments. In the future, it will become a necessity in our lives. And we need it.
Activity: 75
July 30, 2018, 07:10:53 AM
I think it's very important to have a own token. So we can use our tokens if needed. I can take the token for my personal payment and I'm happy to have my own token.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 05:08:03 PM
I think there is already a NEP5 token where you can tokenise your own data and sell that to buyers...basically taking the power from companies that harvest data like facebook and giving it back to the rightful owners. Exciting stuff!
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 03:21:17 PM
Yes that can be really useful but the complexity of the process and people being still unaware of such technologies will suffer undoubtedly. If you want a fair market then everyone needs to be aware of how the currency of the market works otherwise it would be very unfair for a good number of people. But, in future it would be really useful as it will reduce our hassle of carrying fiat money or having the fear of losing them.
Activity: 294
July 29, 2018, 02:09:52 PM
Yes, i think it will be helpful for the complexity of the platform and many newbies being unaware of such new ways of working. To be justified for all, everyone should be equally aware of the know hows of how the whole system works. In future it would be really useful reducing our chances of theft, losing money, misplacing them, or just carrying them in general.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
July 26, 2018, 09:43:34 AM
and you?
Pages:
Jump to: