Pages:
Author

Topic: Why positive trust is important? - page 2. (Read 833 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 11:27:38 PM
Belief is something that is clear in your life that on this forum too when your trust is high then others will trust that job assignments for you and you will earn quite money from it.
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
September 29, 2017, 08:12:38 PM
Positive trust generalizes the dealing honesty of a person.
But it doesn't mean a person with negative trust in untrustworthy.
And a person with neutral trust be trustful.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
September 29, 2017, 07:54:59 PM
It's only important if you plan to get involved with selling or escrow services.

A lot of people here qbuse the trust system. It whould not be used to penwlize someone. It should not be used negatively unless one was directly involved in the transaction and has factual evidence of wrong doing.

I once offered escrow services and a bunch of people (who offer escrow services) gave me negative feedback. They misconstrued something i said and gave me negative feedback to keep me from offering escrow services. What's worse is that these people are well established in this community. It's shitty behqvior on their part.

And what's worse is that most people don't offer positive feedback as much as they should.

What type of activity are you involved in that would earn or require the feed ack?
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 04:40:38 PM
It's important because that's how you build your reputation here in forum and it helps us know which people can be trusted or not(but still be cautious because there are accounts with positive trust that are being bought/hacked). The positive trust we mostly see comes from feedbacks left by users who are on Default Trust. If you want to know more about default trust go to the meta section then search for default trust by using the search bar.

Thanks for the info.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
September 28, 2017, 11:51:34 PM
Personally, positive trust in this forum is just a circle of people who 'thinks' they are all good people up until the point where they tilted towards doing nefarious things with money being the primary motivation for them. I've seen several DT members do this, most notably TradeFortress who scammed lots of bitcoins in his days. For me, trust is just an approval to other DT members that you're clean or you're worthy to be in their club, but the majority of the forum has to say otherwise, so it's still beneficial for a person doing a trade with someone who has a +ve rating to still be cautious because you'll never know when someone will fuck it up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 28, 2017, 10:31:49 PM
Just curious.
Positive trust is very important to start a business or career, and it is one of the initial capital (basic capital) in addition to other capital such as money, stock and confidence.

Positive beliefs include either stimulants or encouragement for a business that we pioneer, in the hope that our business can go well as desired, without positives belief it`s impossible give birth to a plan.

Positive confidence diforum is necessary, because in the forum only honesty that we post, the newbie can ask about what he did not know, and the senior gave the correct answer as he knows, so in my opinion, the senior members have contributed well to positive belief, then back again to the newbie who asked, believe it or not with the answer the senior was.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
September 28, 2017, 09:03:44 PM
It's important because that's how you build your reputation here in forum and it helps us know which people can be trusted or not(but still be cautious because there are accounts with positive trust that are being bought/hacked). The positive trust we mostly see comes from feedbacks left by users who are on Default Trust. If you want to know more about default trust go to the meta section then search for default trust by using the search bar.
Activity: 784
Merit: 176
September 28, 2017, 08:50:44 PM
Just curious.
I am not really sure but I think if you are have positive trust, people in this forum will easily to trust you and glad to make transaction with you. Probably you also can offering escrow service.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 03:00:05 PM
Just curious.

yes, because you do not violate the rules and have no problem with the members in this forum. of course trust is very important.
Activity: 182
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
September 28, 2017, 02:48:56 PM
Also I think it also counts alot when a team needs an escrow partner
Activity: 289
September 28, 2017, 02:43:58 PM
Having trust on the forum allows you not to only trade with other members but open up opportunities as well. For example, if you had no trust but wanted to apply for certain positions ie. Campaign Manager you probably wouldn't be chosen as noone could vouch for you. Having trust just makes you seem like a trustworthy member.
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely
September 28, 2017, 01:50:27 PM
It's not important. I would say it's rather convenient.
Without positive trust you will be asked to escrow (when making some deals you will receive funds after counterparty receive the goods).
With pos. trust is a chance the counterparty will send funds directly to you.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 01:35:54 PM
Just curious.
Pages:
Jump to: