Pages:
Author

Topic: Why price going down today? - page 3. (Read 2159 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
September 02, 2017, 01:49:15 PM
Tom many people was waiting to 5k usd to come, so the price dropped just before.
We take to crack the 5k resistance, that's a huge psychological limit, like 1k was and 10k will be.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
September 02, 2017, 01:46:30 PM
I think because China's Internet Finance Association has issued a warning to its members on ICO . So with this bad news , price should be go down .

I doubt China alone is responsible for a dip in BTC value. This is a normal healthy correction. Value is actually going back up as I write this.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 01:45:35 PM
The price going up 24/7 would be unhealthy, it will always correct itself after big jumps like this.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 01:35:57 PM
Why bitcoin, litecoin,dash, ethereum price going down today?

This is normal, actually the decrease in altcoins such as litecoin, dash and ethereum is normal. But, in bitcoin, it's a correction wave in bitcoin price. It reached up to $5,000 yesterday. The market can't go up always. Correction waves happens in price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 01:27:00 PM
BTC go down - alts go down too. I think it's a dump before BTC will start rise to 5k and more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
September 02, 2017, 01:05:28 PM
I think because China's Internet Finance Association has issued a warning to its members on ICO . So with this bad news , price should be go down .

Not related to this. Even if it happens, I don't think it affects bitcoin or altcoins prices. Price falling was just a correction after bitcoin price rise and now it's over.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 12:57:01 PM
Activity: 220
Merit: 101
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 02, 2017, 12:54:02 PM
Most altcoin prices (in USD) are related to the bitcoin price. So when bitcoins goes down, they go down.

Bitcoin going down is just a thing that happens every now and then. Just like the price goes up every now and then as well. There is only one thing you can do about it: get used to it. If you can't, it's hard to manage your bitcoins/altcoins/investments.

No its not same as earlier when bitcoin was down dash price was steadily increasing, today everything was going down except litecoin which shows some resistance. And now you can independently buy many altcoins directly through fiat so I don't think this is the reason.Earlier when one can buy alt through bitcoin only then your reasoning may had been right.There is something else going on.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
September 02, 2017, 12:30:28 PM
Most altcoin prices (in USD) are related to the bitcoin price. So when bitcoins goes down, they go down.

Bitcoin going down is just a thing that happens every now and then. Just like the price goes up every now and then as well. There is only one thing you can do about it: get used to it. If you can't, it's hard to manage your bitcoins/altcoins/investments.
Activity: 220
Merit: 101
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 02, 2017, 12:24:53 PM
Why bitcoin, litecoin,dash, ethereum price going down today?
Pages:
Jump to: