Pages:
Author

Topic: Why projects takes forever to launch? - page 4. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
December 08, 2021, 04:59:27 AM
What could make a project hanging around for many years and still fail to launch their project in the market? I'm actually talking about pi network that I've knew since 2017/2018 but till date they failed to launch and yet I keep seeing their offices active in China and other part of the Asian market, I'm just wondering why they aren't up and running already
 those project that been hanging around for years and still can't succeed until now is definitely is a scam project mate, wherein what they need is to accumulate profits from participants not to give opportunity despite of their promises, and fyi most of them keep changing designs and names in the space to get some victims again and again so be aware when it comes such project.. Stay away instead..
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
December 08, 2021, 04:26:46 AM
What could make a project hanging around for many years and still fail to launch their project in the market? I'm actually talking about pi network that I've knew since 2017/2018 but till date they failed to launch and yet I keep seeing their offices active in China and other part of the Asian market, I'm just wondering why they aren't up and running already
I've read a lot of reviews about pi network and sorry to discourage you but you should stop hoping that there's something for that project that you're waiting for.

It's too late that you've known and became curious about the project. You should already have the idea on why they're too lousy with their project and about launching.

Sorry but it took you long to realize that there's something wrong already with that project that you've allocated your time. Well, not that too late to stop it.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 08, 2021, 04:21:10 AM
There are many reasons behind the projects are waiting forever to get launched, one main reason is lack of funds to promote the project into the many people which is the only thing that can attract more investors and make money for them and others are like not favourable market condition, already some projects exists for the same solution, not enough community support.
Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 08, 2021, 03:28:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: