Pages:
Author

Topic: Why red again. It should slowly turn green - page 2. (Read 2698 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 10:57:09 AM
This market is constantly falling and rising. We have not worry because the market has fallen again. We must believe that he will soon rise again!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 02:11:11 PM
the market is very unpredictable. Many people think that now the market should grow and it does not grow. I think the growth will begin after September 30
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
September 22, 2018, 02:10:16 PM
Cryptocurrency has high fluctuations so the movement and price changes are very fast changing ... depending on crypto conditions themselves.
like negative news, crypto is very allergic to it. if a negative incident occurs among crypto then all investors will quickly sell their assets immediately. and crypto interest will decrease.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 01:54:14 PM
Now it becomes clear to everyone that serious profits are available only to large professional participants - investors who are ready to invest millions.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 02:39:33 PM
because we cant predict 100% chart movement/market movement. all we can do now is buy and hodl for the next bullrun. patience is a key though
in fact, there are a lot of incomprehensible situations on the crypto-currency market today. as if all the circumstances correspond to the positive development of the crypto-currency business, but we see a completely different market trend.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:41:26 PM
because we cant predict 100% chart movement/market movement. all we can do now is buy and hodl for the next bullrun. patience is a key though
Activity: 182
September 13, 2018, 01:33:57 PM
I think all will be fine because we see many sings that market start slow recovering and of course we want this could be faster but I am happy to see even such speed)
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 07, 2018, 12:36:39 PM
I find it weird that people are like "Why red again. It should slowly turn green" and "BTC cannot fall below 6k usd". There are no guarantees with cryptocurrency investing, you just have to play with the money you are willing to lose.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 12:16:32 PM
That is when the coin drops to a minimum, buying from investors is always necessary, they believe that the price is low and when the purchase amount increases, the market will increase again.
but we don't know when the market will recover ?,
unfortunately the price has dropped dramatically
Activity: 336
That is when the coin drops to a minimum, buying from investors is always necessary, they believe that the price is low and when the purchase amount increases, the market will increase again.
Activity: 420
So it turns, after yesterday's horror today already green indicators. And tomorrow we need to prepare for new corrections, here everything is relative and practically there is no stability.
Activity: 434
Merit: 30
i thought we'd finally would go uphill now after a crappy first 6 months. I really get annoyed to se it dump downhill AGAIN... never reaching a previous peak is what worries me the most... It looks like a ball that bounces up and down, losing energy in each down, not to reach a previous high. We all know where that ends.... A flat roll, beeeeeeeeeeep: dead. Angry
Activity: 252
We  can waiting a growing soon but it will be depends  of a lot factors. If whales will be send bitcoin smaller than 4000 than correction can be long time. Look at the graph  BTC. We will not to see support levels under 4000
Activity: 434
Bear in mind that cryptomarkets is in a regular up and down scenario and that's also a proof how volatile the market would be and maybe because we are not yet done with the bearish trend so we expect a rise for a short term and falls down again and again.
This is crypto life, nothing to expect more in ups without considering dumps.  The two things are always a part of us,  we eventually experience loss and gain. This is big challenge for all crypto traders and investors,  having unstabilize market we definitely see red and green all the times, and we shall accept it.

The cryptocurrency market is always volatile. For instance, in the morning it can be green but close to the evening we can see that all of the tokens are down.
Activity: 318
I think our time will come soon to buy a cheap price coin because right now, the trend it seems to want to go down and it shows with many altcoins that are in red. but I hope that if the price is going to down, it will not down too deep because if this is happening, we are going to go back to the lower price again and it will be difficult to get increase again.
IFK
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I think the bulls will win and the market will go up soon. We saw what bitcoin is capable of and we must believe that the bull rally will begin very soon.
Activity: 518

I understand your frustration, but it is indeed interesting we feel this way only when the market is crashing and not ecstatically gaining like the first week of January.
There are so many good and promising projects out there. If you are willing to weather the storms then placing your trust in a solid product like Gifts, Rentberry, and even the upcoming Eterbase you will sleep easy and have financed a great product with growth potential.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Last few months ago and today the price of the bitcoin and altcoins increasing again and this is good and I hope continue it.
Turning market green is good to eyes or good to see because it means once the price pump we get more profit.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
From Green to Red then Green again, that's not new in Cryptocurrency. If you are really following the trend, one thing that you will notice is that before the end of the week, price of Bitcoin will start to go down until weekend starts. Price will start to recover again when it hits Monday in the US. Unless there's new fud floating around, the price trend will continue.
Activity: 392
The usual scenario of cryptomarkets for over 6 months is a regular up and downtrend movement of its market cap. Bearish market as they call it and i believe that are already leaving that trend as the market looks green again as bitcoin is surging up breaking the 7,000$ mark and the 8,000$ recently.
Pages:
Jump to: