Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ?? - page 16. (Read 48092 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 04:59:43 PM
Bitcoin can be used for payment. In addition to payment, bitcoin is used as a profitable investment. Bitcoin or the digital currency has many benefits. You can learn it through internet browsing. I believe when you choose bitcoin as a necessity, that's the right choice.
bitcoin with its advanced financial technology could be whatever people wanted.

if then you want to treat gambling as investment just like an asset , it is promising. if you want to treat bitcoin as a currency then it is the best digital currency ever created , the high fee currently are the only problem i guess.
Well i agree on that,if we look at and see the advantages of bitcoin it is really veery aimple  to understant why we should choose it in gaining process we should see its simplicity and it capacity to become more and more valueable its coming days no quetion of that .becaise many people really wanted to have bitcoin in preparation of tbe future and it is for gaining process which is verty helpful to us today. So then we should choose bitcoin today to make more profit.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
January 08, 2018, 04:47:57 PM
Bitcoin can be used for payment. In addition to payment, bitcoin is used as a profitable investment. Bitcoin or the digital currency has many benefits. You can learn it through internet browsing. I believe when you choose bitcoin as a necessity, that's the right choice.
bitcoin with its advanced financial technology could be whatever people wanted.

if then you want to treat gambling as investment just like an asset , it is promising. if you want to treat bitcoin as a currency then it is the best digital currency ever created , the high fee currently are the only problem i guess.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 04:19:58 PM
Because bitcoin is the future, and you can join bitcoin right now when it is still not that big, once a significant amount of people around the world begin to use it bitcoin is going to explode in value and you are going to be benefited by it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
January 08, 2018, 01:38:58 PM
BTC should be a lynchpin in any investment plan at the moment, however, I believe more than ever that diversifying into alternate coins is a prudent strategy. Dollar cost averaging is the way to go.
Activity: 21
January 08, 2018, 12:59:58 PM
yes that's right. when anyone told me why you choose bitcoin then I told them this all valid points for I choose bitcoin.
many positive values ​​that exist in bitcoin easy and fast transactions are the main points for me the most important price is very fluctuating because it can find the advantage.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 08, 2018, 12:54:52 PM
yes that's right. when anyone told me why you choose bitcoin then I told them this all valid points for I choose bitcoin.
Activity: 23
January 08, 2018, 12:21:13 PM
Why i choose bitcoin? why not? It will make us rich  Grin But seriously I believe on bitcoins potential.
Bitcoin will change our lives who believes in it.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 12:14:41 PM
I choose Bitcoin simply because of its security, if we trade Bitcoin it will be very secure and personal information will not be compromised if we steal personal information. The transaction is usually very easy to steal personal information, now trading with Bitcoin is very safe but be careful about the transaction address. Because if you do not enter the exact address, you will lose all the Bitcoin you have sent. That's why I chose Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
January 08, 2018, 12:12:55 PM
I just think bitcoin is a great asset.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
January 08, 2018, 11:36:50 AM
Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

1. Not even kinda close to being true
2. Low charges are a 2017 thing, not anymore
3. Not anymore in fact more merchants are retreating due to high fees and long wait times
4. It is secure but it isn't 100% anon
5. It is easier I will concede that but the wait times and fees make it not worth it anymore.

All in all you should still get involved with bitcoin but this list needs to be altered to something relative in 2018. Perhaps the one and only reasoning now is that bitcoin is a good store of value
Activity: 742
January 08, 2018, 10:22:46 AM
All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley

I agree, bitcoin is got it all. It is a trusted one when it comes to investment because it is profitable. Bitcoin transactions are easier and accessible to. Choosing it is the right choice and I guarantee you that you'll regret nothing about it. It is an effective way of earning for your future. You will be able to live a sustainable life through it.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 10:16:43 AM
I choose bitcoin because I have learn all about in investment and the value of bitcoin is good and very secure so I choose bitcoin someday I can buy anything with my family
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 10:02:15 AM
maybe because of the privacy. bitcoin addresses are not explicitly identified. Security experts call it pseudonymous privacy.
Activity: 560
January 08, 2018, 09:52:49 AM
Choose bitcoin because  it is good for investment because many preferred bitcoin because your transactions are safe owing to its platform security which is the best.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
January 08, 2018, 09:38:52 AM
You should choose bitcoin simply because it is one of the leading cryptocurrency out there, meaning investment in it has a low chance of risk and a high chance of being successful. This may be the reason why, bitcoin is the most preferred crypto by other people, other than it's popularity.
Activity: 98
January 08, 2018, 08:37:24 AM
Many of us choose bitcoin, where we learn to invest through  website, and can be also a profitable to the user. I believe that choosing bitcoin as necisity, is a right choice.
Activity: 83
January 08, 2018, 07:51:21 AM
We choose Bitcoin because we know that we can trust its security and although fees and transactions are high and takes time to send right now, we can still count on its top notch security and can therefore rest easy.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
January 08, 2018, 07:48:47 AM
All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley
Well everyone must choose bitcoin as they know the value of it.  We users know that bitcoin will good and helps a lot, also if we know how to handle it and find for a better opportunity that bitcoin has. We must be hunter to find better one cause we know the money in bitcoin is floating if know how to catch it up then will choose bitcoin for more more more.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
January 08, 2018, 06:59:02 AM
Activity: 196
January 03, 2018, 04:36:37 AM
Well , first of all , you don't have to choose only bitcoin. but it's better to raport every other coin to bitcoin for now. There are some great alts also and some great ICO's incoming. You have many options but ofc the best it's to choose bitcoin , but man not at this price.
You should chose bitcoin because it has high value in the market and it has a high rising rate in the market of the crpto currencies. The security of the bitcoin is also too much high and its transfer method is also so simple and fare rate to transfer. Transfer around the globe of bitcoin is very simple and highly secure and very low in price.
Pages:
Jump to: