Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ?? - page 53. (Read 48096 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
September 24, 2017, 06:19:02 AM
Very Low Fees. Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments. With transactions, users might include fees in order to process the transactions faster. ... Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency
Seriously  you're not on this boat and you would end up  confusing and misleading newbies with such falsehood!

In recent times, the transaction fees of Bitcoin have been quite high and there are delays in confirmation time - they say the network is congested. The community is however, very concerned about the development because very low transaction fees and fast confirmation used to be the hallmarks of Bitcoin. The signalling and activation of Segwit is a move geared to resuscitate all that and soon we might be able to have cheap and fast transactions again.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
September 24, 2017, 06:01:19 AM
There is so many reason why you should choose bitcoin,  first, the value of bitcoin increasing rapidly and the lower fees of bitcoin transaction and you can easily send money in any part of the globe, and  you don't need to go in any remittance center to pay your bills because you can now send payment using your bitcoin.

I think with all that, the only thing that really matters is the fact that the value of bitcoin is increasing every now and then. Low fees? Banks don't even have fees when sending money. Maybe money remittance centers but the banks is always open. Sending money to a different country, just how often do you do that? I've never done that in my life and I think others too. Only people that do that are those works abroad. It's not really a choice for them to get paid in bitcoin so there's no saving them. I think there's really low real-world application of these "solutions" or more convenient alternatives. If you work abroad, you don't have the time to learn all these bitcoin thing just so you can send money with less transaction fee. Plus, where are you going to buy bitcoins? Converting your fiat money to bitcoin will be such a hassle.

Hmm, you can now pay your bills using bitcoin? That has been done by the banks years ago. You can pay bills online.

I think bitcoin is only good in the cyber world since sending fiat money to another person every time you do transaction is too much.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
September 24, 2017, 05:29:16 AM
I liked your points and most important was the international instalments. Yeah that was the good one to think about and I think it's really true fact that we can just enjoy the earning in international level and save the money same way as well. We can earn in third world currency which having higher value in local currency and that makes us more attracted to bitcoin. The reasons are plenty which tells us how to use the bitcoin and how it can benefit us form the future. If we hold them the value increases and even if we don't wanna hold but just wanna spend then also we have got many options open. The easiness of transaction and peer to peer to transfer makes the process even better. Long live bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 05:26:13 AM
Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
Its becuase bitcoin have a potential to increase other than  coins so its good choice if you choos bitcoin becuase you will  insure that you will get a high amount of salary yoy just need to be patience to earn .
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 24, 2017, 05:16:26 AM
I would go with bitcoin, considering the points you got there, bitcoin is consistently increasing its value, that is why even though you only have a few bitcoins, you can do ways on growing them, one good example is scalping, or even just holding your coins in your wallet could give you passive income. That is why I would choose bitcoin.

Bitcoin we never expect that it will going rise the value of the bitcoin and it will be dump but not too long. So thats why ill always choose bitcoin it help me alot of time and if you hold it maybe it will come to rise the value you its that you chance to cashout.
Those up and downs in bitcoin is a blessing for me because of that, i can take advantage of those things because i am more like a trader and i buy low sell high bitcoins which is i always do and because of that i can make fast money with bitcoin trading and i also apply that thing in altcoin trading which is pretty awesome to trade also.

Thats true so we must wait of some altcoins will low the value so that we can but on it in a cheap price and waiting when they going up. Buit its too long to wait but it will be more excited when you trade on it in a high value. But selling bitcoin and trade on it a altcoins it is good to earn money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
September 24, 2017, 04:37:30 AM
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
That are all true. Many people got interest in knowing what is bitcoin and how to earn bitcoins. Me, I ma very much happy to work that earns bitcoins. In trading, sometimes I feel bad but most of it I am happy because I really earn bitcoins in it.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 04:35:49 AM
There is so many reason why you should choose bitcoin,  first, the value of bitcoin increasing rapidly and the lower fees of bitcoin transaction and you can easily send money in any part of the globe, and  you don't need to go in any remittance center to pay your bills because you can now send payment using your bitcoin.

Bitcoin grows very fast and can be well earned on it, but the commission prices are not that low, and in those countries where it is completely prohibited it can not be used and will have to be exchanged for another currency to make the transfer.
Activity: 210
September 24, 2017, 04:32:54 AM
1 of the benefits of btc is that governments, banks and other financial intermediaries have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on bitcoin accounts. The system is purely pee 2 peer and users experience a greater degree of freedom than with national currencies.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
September 24, 2017, 04:27:33 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 03:50:16 PM
The basic purpose is to hope for a revenue in the future, a lot of men and women speculate about the foreseeable future of bitcoin and many are optimistic bitcoin will exchange actual income this kind of as greenback, euro, yen and numerous far more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 02:47:23 PM
you give just an example of the why should i choose btc but there are a lot of reasons why you should use btc.  well for me the best reason is the security and the no tax by the government, that is the essence of bitcoin for me.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2017, 01:17:55 PM
Very Low Fees. Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments. With transactions, users might include fees in order to process the transactions faster. ... Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency
Transactions of bitcoin are transmitted over the internet but the transaction time is not as fast as you say.  every transaction costs money.In particular, the biggest advantage is the high degree of protection between transactions, that can not be lost or scam.
The transaction time depends on how much fee you will pay for your transaction. If you pay a high or a medium fee then your transaction will be speed and the confirmation blocks also less. If you pay the low fee, then it will take the time it is common even in fiat money transaction. But for this bitcoin transaction, there is no limit because of this facility many people will use bitcoins.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
September 23, 2017, 10:56:54 AM

These points are true, everything a netizen needs in transaction, is in bitcoin. It is the ideal money today and once we have this ideal money, we should not let go of it because bitcoin can make many things possible in the internet. Sharing this points to people who does not know bitcoin can be help to persuade them in using it.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 10:55:00 AM
Choosing bitcoin is not a good idea for new people. Its price is too high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 23, 2017, 10:43:21 AM
Transactions of bitcoin are transmitted over the internet but the transaction time is not as fast as you say.  every transaction costs money.In particular, the biggest advantage is the high degree of protection between transactions, that can not be lost or scam.
Activity: 197
September 23, 2017, 10:21:06 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
September 23, 2017, 07:30:42 AM
I decide on bitcoin due to the fact its different above all forex its decentralized that authorities and banking institutions can't entry or handle above bitcoin only is can handle on our cash and no much more taxes in every single transactions manufactured above the entire world and with its price go substantial. It is also presents me oppurtunity to make funds online. With only this, it is well worth to pick bitcoin.
There are several solid and authentic reasons behind choice of bit coin among other crypto currencies in the market. Money is the basic need of each and every person for food, clothes and shelter for him and for his family members being a sound money   bit coin gives you  money abundantly.

bitcoin gives you more profit than other crypto currencies as well as bit coin is more popular  which has more demand of investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 02:17:25 AM
Why choose bitcoin ? Bitcoin is the safest money online. No one can take your bitcoins away and even the government can't take them. Its all yours to spend and to earn.

I choose bitcoin to make money out of it. Like by investing in it.
Definitely I will also choose bit coin because everyone like good and better things rather to choose other bad things ,so I will choose bit coin as it is helping me financially like my home expenses, my hospital treatment charges and my kids school charges furthermore both investment as well as holding bit coin proven beneficial for me I mean both way have given a good amount in returns.
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
September 21, 2017, 02:45:39 PM

Thank you for these points and these are actually helpful for those people who are only starting and also for those who want to convince other people to use bitcoin. Like what others had said, we can also add the pount of decentralization of bitcoin. All in all this thread should be known by users who do not know how to share bitcoin with other people.
Activity: 340
September 21, 2017, 10:49:10 AM
why dont you include the drawbacks of using bitcoins as well ? if you are explaining bitcoin to somebody then you should explain the whole thing and not only the advantages of using btc. btw, the points that you have listed are nothing new. by doing a quick search about bitcoin on google, anyone can get these points so no need to post those common points again and again. just my 2 cents!
Why you dont. Its helpful to someone so why you dont choose or prefer bitcoin. Its easy to earn here not just like in field job. You need to be hardworker. I also prefering bitcoin as my source of income.
Pages:
Jump to: