Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should I consider to invest more in a ICO? - page 2. (Read 216 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Avoid investing in ICOs at this stage of your crypto journey. The whole sphere (especially now in this unstable and bearish market) is very risky and you can step on a mine very easily. At the moment the only investments that are basically almost risk-free (short term) are the ICOs of highly regarded and hyped projects like NEX and other rare ones.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
What are the reasons why one should consider to buy some more tokens during an Initial Token Offer?

Don't take my word for it but ICO is one of the best way to earn if you are just a short term trader. Its just not applicable to teams who releases the tokens along with the bounty participants. But consider this, if you invested to an ICO which the project offers good future, it could mean there will be a lot of investors to it. Project which are backed by known individuals in the cryptospace with a team that has proved themselves reliable even before the ICO started.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
If you have money but don't have time or idea to use it than you can fund it to the ones who can. In this way the promising projects would get their fund to start with while the investor becomes the part of profit for just trusting them with money.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Invest ico have to be careful and thorough to see how their performance to make ico is successful, of course before we invest definitely check the details of the ico and see their project history. If you are not careful in analyzing the ico project you can find ico scam and this will make you lose and lose your capital. But my advice you should invest when the coin has already entered the exchange and surely you will not lose your money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
Here's the thing, investing to ICOs can be really profitable here's the advantage of investing to ICOs:

1. After it hits the exchange you can sell the token above the ICO price.
2. If you really know that the project would be a success and you do a long term holding It would be a jackpot for you.

If there's a advantages there's also disadvantages:
1. The project may end up being a scam.
2. If it hits the exchange and the bounty hunters sell their token the price will drop.
3. If you do a long term holding and the project fails it's either its price will drop or they may become a scam and the tokens you hold will be useless.

Well you supposed to know the risk you're going to face when investing to ICOs, yes it's profitable but it's one of the riskiest way in order to earn profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
ICOs are high risk-high reward investments depending on a lot of factors involving the project, team, as well as supporters. Sadly, some investors have either quit investing in ICOs or wait for a better investment system to avoid the of losses or from getting scammed.

In relation to that, I've been eyeing a project called MenloOne that's going to be a decentralized ICO marketplace wherein its CEO mentioned about having solved the various issues most investors fear in ICOs. Has anyone heard of this project and team? Do they have a good track record?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
What are the reasons why one should consider to buy some more tokens during an Initial Token Offer?
Pages:
Jump to: