Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should i invest in bitcoin or other cryptos ? - page 2. (Read 1255 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
Why should i invest in bitcoin or other cryptos ?

If you buy land, each year even if you don't work it you get weeds ... if you dry them you can use them to make a fire ...and in turn that generates energy ...

Meaning: that piece of land is giving you a dividend each year .

Where's my dividend if i invest in crypto ?  
I think there is a dividend but the dividend is not every year in crypto every profit is depending on the market and the way you do the strategy sometimes dividend is every week, months, or even a year.

spy100 question and example shows that he does not own land or any kind of property. If he had them, he would know that every year he must pay immovable property tax or location value tax (LVT). Also, you cant just buy land and do nothing with it (at least in my country). You should mow grass, keep it clean (otherwise locals will turn it into a junkyard) and etc. All these expenses will eat all the dividends.

spy100 offers to "dry grass, make fire, generate energy". This wont come out of nowhere. spy100 must spend money first on equipment to produce that. How many years need to be passed for such investment to be paid off ?

With crypto, in most of the cases it is enough just to buy and hold to get profit.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
I think both are very much needed in our life. both land and crypto are equally good for investing. Land has little risk and definite profit if we sell it. but crypto gives a lot of profit it's just that fluctuating prices make it more risky, by investing in both, I think we are wise in managing finances to invest
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425

If you buy land, each year even if you don't work it you get weeds ... if you dry them you can use them to make a fire ...and in turn that generates energy ...

You could never go wrong if you buy land instead of cryptocurrency, buying land was always a win as long as you consider the location and it's a good spot, the value would always go high I just not sure in other countries.

The profit in cryptocurrency like bitcoin is different, let's just say it's faster compared to investing in land, after a few years you land probably gonna would even more but in bitcoin it could easily be x10 or even more after a few years.

When you have funds and you buy land that's a good thing, but you could probably afford 3 or more land if you invest in first in bitcoin and then just buy land after taking a profit in a few years but consider that the land was also increasing its value.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
Bitcoin has indeed become an investment medium, we are now talking about the digital world on the internet and let's think more modern and make sure that it is more different from the investment medium in real life.
In this case, the long-term investment can exceed that,
let's make it like this..we are here like being given a good opportunity to have been introduced to bitcoin, and it has proven to be worth investing in as another side of all the income you can made.
Only by the newbies and people who do not understand it. People who are "investing" into bitcoin alone without realizing the power of it are people who do not understand the power bitcoin gives you. What we need is not bitcoin at a million dollars, that should not be the aim of bitcoin and it wasn't the reason why it was created at all. What we need is bitcoin being accepted everywhere, get bitcoin transaction fee into under 50 cents range and then get bitcoin accepted all over the world even on the street vendors (almost all of us have smart phone so we can use apps) and that would be the real reason why bitcoin was created.

However I am afraid you are right about people checking it as an investment and that's it, I know that it is seen like that because crypto is something that is getting higher and higher in price but that is because more people own it as well, maybe spending it should get a look as well.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
RangersProtocol.com
It is because you do not see the future of BTC and do not believe in it as well as invest in real estate, some people like to risk investing money in BTC, that is the right and favorite of each person. On a different side, no one has the same profit-making mindset as anyone else.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Bitcoin has indeed become an investment medium, we are now talking about the digital world on the internet and let's think more modern and make sure that it is more different from the investment medium in real life.
In this case, the long-term investment can exceed that,
let's make it like this..we are here like being given a good opportunity to have been introduced to bitcoin, and it has proven to be worth investing in as another side of all the income you can made.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
We should invest in bitcoin because it is a good investment. It will become a long term investment and if you are interested in investing, you must know what is bitcoin and the technology behind it. How blockchain works. it is a risky investment but can also have a higher return of investment. There is also a possibility that this will be a future form of currency. It is also a safe store of value.  You can also use it to purchase and do transactions online such as remittance and payment of bills.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 928
There are lots of people that don't believe in bitcoin must of them even think Bitcoin is a scam and they can't even imagine investing it, must of them always say they can't invest in what they are not seeing. But to be very honest anything you are trying to invest on has risk and if you are not ready to take the risk that means you are not ready to be rich but to be honest one of the best place to invest in and be expecting maximize profits is BITCOIN. I know there are lots of risks associated with bitcoin but I believe that's just normal about life and not only cryptocurrency alone you have to take the risk before you can make it. Do for people that are still scared to invest in Cryptocurrency i believe cryptocurrency is not a scam and is a save place to invest in.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Are the benefits not obvious in bitcoin? It would help you increase your assets, just by leaving it in your wallet for a few years without even doing anything. Bitcoin runs ina a digital platform, while your explanation is aimed on physical property. Those two are completely different. Bitcoin, while it may have an unstable price, is still good to invest in because of its potential to grow through the years. A land, if you leave it for several years will start to grow weeds does it not? What if it's in hectares? You'll start to spend money for maintenance. If you turn it into a plantation, there are still costs such as the salary for those who will work on it. In bitcoin the only thing that you'll have to worry about is the fees
in order to profit from Bitcoin today, you only need long-term storage of coins and after a while Bitcoin will bring a good profit. And in order to profit from land holdings, you need to make a lot of effort and the appropriate amount of funding. The fact is that the land brings profit almost all year round, while Bitcoin, due to its volatility, can make a person not only rich, but also poor.
And nevertheless, I believe that comparisons are still inappropriate, because Bitcoin first of all gives financial independence to each user, and the income due to volatility is only temporary, because after a certain time the price of bitcoin will rise and stabilize.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
Are the benefits not obvious in bitcoin? It would help you increase your assets, just by leaving it in your wallet for a few years without even doing anything. Bitcoin runs ina a digital platform, while your explanation is aimed on physical property. Those two are completely different. Bitcoin, while it may have an unstable price, is still good to invest in because of its potential to grow through the years. A land, if you leave it for several years will start to grow weeds does it not? What if it's in hectares? You'll start to spend money for maintenance. If you turn it into a plantation, there are still costs such as the salary for those who will work on it. In bitcoin the only thing that you'll have to worry about is the fees
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

The real question should be, "why not"? Bitcoin has passed all the tests of time and we've seen how it developed and grown through the years so I don't think there's still any reason for us to doubt it as an investment. We'll only miss the opportunity to earn a good profit if we'll just continue doubting. It might take too long but there's a sure profit in Bitcoin if we'll only learn how to deal with the market.
I agree because back in 2016 when I have not really known much about Bitcoin, I never hesitated to invest just because I saw from the little I knew that I could make profits from investing in it and that was it. But over the years I have come to fully accept that this is the best form of investment now and will continue to do so because like you said, Bitcoin has passed just about everything test against it and continue to strive. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 108

If you've enough money to buy a piece of land then that good investment because you can make a good amount of money in that way because its price goes better after a year, however if you don't have enough money to buy land or lot crypto investment is better for you because you can invest in the crypto currency even in a little amount of money and you can make good profit on that.

You can earn in the crypto currency now if buy crypto currency or bitcoin in lower price and sell it when the price got better; that a simple way of investing your money in the crypto currency but you can make a better income.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

The real question should be, "why not"? Bitcoin has passed all the tests of time and we've seen how it developed and grown through the years so I don't think there's still any reason for us to doubt it as an investment. We'll only miss the opportunity to earn a good profit if we'll just continue doubting. It might take too long but there's a sure profit in Bitcoin if we'll only learn how to deal with the market.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

You should invest in bitcoin and other crypto now because that is the famous investment in your generation, the profitable investment and the new types of currency. Why you are going to invest if you don't have dividend out of your investment? I think investing in crypto has a higher dividend if you compared it to other real assets.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
For a long time, real estate or gold is a tangible asset with much attention.  especially real estate, it is no coincidence that statistics show that more than 90% of billionaires go up with real estate.  Meanwhile, bitcoin once again in the spotlight after covid 19, maybe it has shifted to a new economy, it is clear that bitcoin is an intangible intellectual asset with the highest value, a thousand assets billions.  A unique characteristic of bitcoin is volatility and regulation, in investment, where the most dangerous, challenging, and risky places are sometimes the most profitable and safest.  As you can see, trust in bitcoin has reaped huge profits with a value of $ 60k from $ 4k in 2019.
In part, bitcoin costs less money than real estate.  And I think you have the final word!
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

Have you never done personal research about the best tokens/coins that can give you passive income?
if you go to binance then you can choose the investment product you want or if you hold NEO then you will get GAS tokens. get profit from crypto is still very wide, don't be lazy to try.
Activity: 355
Merit: 45

Bitcoin is unique because of the network and the network effect that no one can match anymore. Imagine the same energy to mine a new currency? What would have to happen for everyone to start doing it? If you invest it for many years and not for another month because you can lose too much
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Because you can't ignore bitcoin and other cryptos. Like you can't ignore your future. So how can you ignore bitcoin and others crypto. Because bitcoin is future brother. So i want to ask you don't you want a best future for life. If answer is yes. Then now question is how can i get a better future. The simple answer is by knowing that which could be future. And which thing that is now undervalued but in future it will be the best valueable for us. Then the way, thing, method, platform whatever you can called and that is bitcoin and others crypto. So i hope you got your answer which is if you want a better future then you have to choose a future module which is bitcoin and crypto sp invest and wait for future. Thank you.
What makes you think bitcoin is the future? You know that if something better than bitcoin or a technology that surpasses blockchain comes out, bitcoin is probably not going to be the "future. Or lets say a new tech comes out that is able to break blockchain, then all crypto currencies are going to be obsolete. I mean, this won't actually happen, but it might. Maybe like after a century or so, but eventually something better will be discovered. Technology is always advancing at a fast pace.
Bitcoin is currently best suitable as a store of value or not as a regular currency.
Every morning when we wake up, technology appears more unthinkable, so Bitcoin can become the past and the future is just what happens in the blink of an eye, many people try to keep bitcoin for the very distant future, they have ideas and plans but they don't understand how risky this is going to be, they forget that this is an era where technology will be defeated and replaced. Investing in bitcoin and other altcoins for the simple reason that it is profitable at this point, very fast and lucrative, a fast train can strengthen the future, that's what I think of the crypto community.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611

We all should be. Why? Simple answer, because each year Bitcoin is assumed to have price increase and also other cryptocurrencies at some point of their existence. Why can't you take that as an answer? Land and cryptos are two different things having two different values, they shouldn't be compared with each other.

Also, not taking an opportunity when you already sees it is like not taking your land dividend when it is already being given. But still, it's your choice. But I promise to send you a message on Earth when we're already in the moon.  Wink
It is not even assumed, aside from 2018 every year we have gone up, every single year. I am not saying the same will definitely happen because I may never know what's going to happen with bitcoin in the future (nobody can "know", just assume) but it is obvious that we have done something that helped us so far, which means we should be capable of profiting from it in the future as well.

Why? Simple fact of "we made money from bitcoin before and that means we will continue to do so in the future as well" is not the reason, the reason is that we have gone high enough that we know for a fact that bitcoin has nothing wrong with it, it is still quite profitable and that means we are going to end up profiting from it in the long run as well as long as nothing bad happens. Nobody can guarantee anything but bitcoin is not broken so why would it start losing people money?
Activity: 812
Merit: 126

We all should be. Why? Simple answer, because each year Bitcoin is assumed to have price increase and also other cryptocurrencies at some point of their existence. Why can't you take that as an answer? Land and cryptos are two different things having two different values, they shouldn't be compared with each other.

Also, not taking an opportunity when you already sees it is like not taking your land dividend when it is already being given. But still, it's your choice. But I promise to send you a message on Earth when we're already in the moon.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: