Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should I use Kucoin over Binance? - page 5. (Read 522 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
December 05, 2021, 10:13:24 AM
Kucoin if you don't like submitting your KYC details for now, but this will also change over time. Initially, their withdrawal limit was 5 BTC every 24 hours for non verified accounts, but it has since been slashed to 1 BTC. You can deduce from the developments that sooner than later, KYC will also require mandatory KYC verification before trading in their platform.

Binance if you don't care about KYC. They do have lots of coins in there which you can trade on spot market as compared to Kucoin. They have also listed lots of futures and swap contracts in their derivatives market.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
December 05, 2021, 09:35:22 AM
Binance now requires mandatory KYC, while KuCoin doesn't; with a maximum withdrawal of 1 BTC per day(if I remember correctly). If you're fine with submitting personal identification documents, then Binance should be a better choice.
Activity: 22
Merit: 3
December 05, 2021, 09:30:25 AM
I'm guess Binance.com and Kucoin are like Coca-Cola and Pepsi, at the top of the exchange food chain. But if you had to go with only one, which would you go with, and why? Trying to decide...help me out guys!

P.s P2P not being a factor. And of course, for trading.
Pages:
Jump to: