Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Crypto Currency? - page 2. (Read 153 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 11, 2018, 08:43:01 AM
Crypto Currency is been use for so money purpose, Do you think is there real need of crypto currency? What is the future of crypto?  I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Crypto?
I think crypto is only used to seek profit in cyberspace. does not mean we have to abandon all the activities in the real world
that's all I can answer.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 08:40:37 AM
Crypto Currency is been use for so money purpose, Do you think is there real need of crypto currency? What is the future of crypto?  I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Crypto?
to be better, maybe it's a simple answer in my opinion.
cryptocurrency, created so that we can more easily secure and transparent in transactions and all our transaction activities can be stored well on blockchain.
it is clear, from the objectives listed above we can conclude, that many people choose crypto is not the wrong thing. besides being created for ease in transactions, we also will get various advantages if we can invest well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 08:31:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: