Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should signature bounty be given the highest pool? - page 3. (Read 462 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 2
Because only here everyone who saw the advertising of the project will understand what is at stake and will be able to make a contribution, unlike advertising on other resources, where you will not understand what this information is here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Facebook or twitter are social network. So by posting in these networks will not be that much fruitful. But in forum audience is not limited. Crypto investors, bounty players and crypto head people flock together in the forum. So signature bounty should be given the highest pool.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
I agree, signatures should be have the highest % from all the bounty options.

Why? First of all, you can do only 1 signature at a time, by Social Media you can used more.

So it's much more valuable.

Everyone in this forum is a potential investor, so signatures have a huge marketing effect.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
sometimes signature campaigns offer more rewards than facebook campaigns and twitter campaigns, but sometimes we can meet a facebook campaign or twitter campaign to give more gifts than signature campaigns, even ico that do not use signature campaigns, I think the campaign signatures are more supportive overall because everyone diforum can see the campaign through the signature campaign.
Activity: 210
When i initially joined bounty campaign, i didn't agree to the fact that signature campaign should be given a higher percentage in the bounty pool, especially when it has a relatively fewer participants compared to blog and social media. But i have now come to the realization that, signature campaign is the best form of advertisement for every ico. It helps to advertise the project to its target population. Almost every member on this forum is a potential crypto investor. Even bounty hunters can invest in their own small ways. Social media campaign has the potential of spreading the project to wider audience but not everyone they reach out to would be interested in investing in crypto. If we are talking about bounty campaign which ensures value for money, then i think its signature campaign. Friends what do you also think?

I agree with you mate. All persons who visit the site for the signature campaigns are all crypto lovers. For sure in advertising of some ICO will be lot easier.
Activity: 309
But signature bounty participants are really enjoying bounty stakes. But you get to only participate in 1 for 2 to 3 months even more.
But the pay is worth it.
Activity: 89
The bounty company knows what to invest more money in. Although what is most interesting in recent years, more often there are projects where a larger percentage of pours in facebook companies. And this despite the fact that many social networks prohibit the mention of cryptocurrencies....
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I have also noticed this but I think it is because of the impact it do have on investors as many investors look for investment information from bitcointalk than any social media.  It is truth that twitter and facebook has a wide coverage but bitcointalk has specific target and that is cryptocurrencies investors!
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
When i initially joined bounty campaign, i didn't agree to the fact that signature campaign should be given a higher percentage in the bounty pool, especially when it has a relatively fewer participants compared to blog and social media. But i have now come to the realization that, signature campaign is the best form of advertisement for every ico. It helps to advertise the project to its target population. Almost every member on this forum is a potential crypto investor. Even bounty hunters can invest in their own small ways. Social media campaign has the potential of spreading the project to wider audience but not everyone they reach out to would be interested in investing in crypto. If we are talking about bounty campaign which ensures value for money, then i think its signature campaign. Friends what do you also think?
That's it. And I believe that if not for the narrow public of the crypto currency, many ICO did not even spend on advertising in other networks. But alas, the public should increase and develop people's interest in this technology.
Activity: 181
What you say is true. The reason why signature campaigns almost in all bounty programs get higher allocations than other campaigns because forum members already know about crypto which is a potential marketing target for ico projects. In addition, most of the forum members are investors, whether on a small or large scale. Unlike the audience of social media campaigns, project information will be widely accepted by the audience, but the audience is not necessarily aware of the crypto world.
Activity: 126
Forum is the best place for bounty. Here people come because they are interested about cryptos. In other social media cyptos are not as vast as forum cause there are various types of people and their expectations from these social network is not alike.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I agree, signatures should have the highest % from all the bounty options. First of all, you can do only 1 signature at a time, compared with other options like social media, so it's much more valuable. Also, like you said, everyone reading this forum is a potential investor, so signatures have a huge marketing effect.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Now, especially after the introduction of the Merit of each account with a high rank is worth its weight in gold. And this is really the best tool for advertising the project, as you have noticed, the forum gathers people who are interested in cryptocurrency and can potentially become investors. Newbie keep track of users with a high rank and often they serve as a guide for them when choosing new projects.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
Because this is the most effective way for promoting projects, while other campaign are held in social media or by articles in blogs, which they has very broad audiences. Ehile on signature campaign, it promotes only to people who are interested and undestand well, about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Because we are promoting it through this forum and it is known by everyone with us making good posts and its signature affixed in our account to finish the campaign they have set.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
because it has a destination directly to the ICO that investors are in this forum. the signature campaign gives the role of seeking investors that many of them crypto there is definitely the nature of this forum. for the other campaign in the same certainly also has a nice goal and certainly also aims to find investors. but from some of the projects I have also seen is not always a signature.
Activity: 112
Most investors in crypto who will commit real money into a project is found on this platform, hence a need to create awareness with signature campaign.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
SPOKKZ
I think the high percentage that is allocated to a signature campaign is right. Not everyone can have a good account on the forum, and every person has an account on facebook and tweeter. So I think that's all right.
Activity: 518
This is because most bounty hunters are more familiar with crypto and might be an investors. And those who are looking for a good project they can rely in this forum. We're not sure of the social media followers except social media related cryptocurrency news. So maybe it's deserving that the signature campaign has the highest pool.
Activity: 163
The signature campaign receives the highest reward because it is a major campaign of the ICO, which is the best form of advertising for every ICO. It achieves all the goals set by the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: