Pages:
Author

Topic: why some country still not legalized bitcoin ? - page 7. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 500
Bitcoin does not legalize countries where bankers and officials have a lot of power. They are afraid of these new technologies, afraid of blockchain. After all, this way there will be no concepts of corruption, people will not use banks. For crypto-currencies the future and from it to not leave.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
Cannot say what happens to bitcoin at any  moment.It is always considered as a illegal currency.If you open tor network you would see all transactions happens through bitcoin.Tor is not legal and bitcoin too.But things may change and some countries may start adopting bitcoin.
It is not illegal currency who said that it is illegal currency i'm myself using bitcoin because bitcoin has reduce many problems of mine. While government still stuck at the one place not even moving to sol people problem while bitcoin does so how can you say that it is illegal currency it is quite great currency one day it will become a world currency where every country will demand bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
I seen some big country started to legalized bitcoin like japan, but i seen some country was ban bitcoin too just like what i hear about south korean and issues about russian will ban bitcoin in next month.
But why they ban bitcoin and some country still not make bitcoin legal in that country ?

We do not know ofcourse the exact reason because we are not in that country.  The best answer could be their government does not support anything or acknowledge anything from the internet.  I mean, they do not recognized things which are not from their country.  Maybe that is the reason why there are currencies that came from their own place.  And besides maybe it is not legalized because it does not have to.  Their citizen can always used it. 
Activity: 952
Every state government is different. there is also a very strongly rejected state of bitcoin for fear this is a threat but if the world can no longer stem bitcoin may be the country will make regulations about bitcoin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Cannot say what happens to bitcoin at any  moment.It is always considered as a illegal currency.If you open tor network you would see all transactions happens through bitcoin.Tor is not legal and bitcoin too.But things may change and some countries may start adopting bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
I think this is probably due to the fact that bitcoin is decentralized and they do not have control of it, since the transactions are anonymous, they will have a hard time of tracking down people who are scammers, though we can get the ip address, still there are ways.in which you can change your ip address. It also may be due to the volatility of bitcoin that these countries are afraid that their people might not understand what to do with investments, their countrymen might get back on them once they introduced bitcoin to them. As far as legalizing goes, those governments still need time to study on how thry can incorporate digital currency in their constitutions, since that is always seem to be case, why some countries do not legalize bitcoin, and some who did legalized bitcoin, are having trouble, where in fact, they all can ask assistance from japan and how they managed to it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
I seen some big country started to legalized bitcoin like japan, but i seen some country was ban bitcoin too just like what i hear about south korean and issues about russian will ban bitcoin in next month.
But why they ban bitcoin and some country still not make bitcoin legal in that country ?

Some countries are still unsure whether bitcoin is a good thing for them or bad. I mean let's try to understand that change is not that easy to grasp. However, change is inevitable, so they need to accept it somehow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I think the country that forbids bitcoin has a reason, because they just want to keep security, maintain the stability of official money, and do not want to see bitcoin abused in the country. Each country has different reasons.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Because many people(countries) are not acceptable to changes, and that to the function of their economy, and mainly because they don't want people to get the opportunity to earn good by simply investing..
Activity: 854
Not all country around the world are under control of leterate and smart peoples and countries where parliament is full of illeterate politician who don't know any shit about bitcoin will just ban it. Legality of bitcoin might not be bigger issues in future as most of the bitcoin exchanges are done in peer 2 peer mode.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

Will Russia really ban bitcoin? Can you send us the link about this news please? I think it is not going to happen. All I heard about Russia in terms of crypto is that it is going to create their own version of it. This is actually a good news because this will make the name of bitcoin and crypto even bigger and more famous.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
I think it is because the government of those countries are afraid that they will lose control over their economy because of bitcoin. Since bitcoin is very private they cannot trace the ownership of bitcoin which will lead to people having the access to their wealth without the government recognizing it
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558

i don't know what is going on with Korea, they just complained about the ICO situation like many others as far as i can tell. and it is a valid concern too.
and as for Russia, they never banned or plan to ban anything so far. they have been talking about a lot of things though. and talk is not action yet. there is also talk of legalizing bitcoin exactly like Japan. but again that also is talk. empty words.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Adopting bitcoin systems is not an easy task. some countries that have made the decision of they have done some analysis and research on bitcoin. such as the japanese state that has legalized bitcoin and there are some countries in Latin America that prohibit bitcoin. it is their decision to assume that bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages that have been analyzed in accordance with the conditions of the country. for countries that still have not determined their attitude means they are still doing the analysis and still think bitcoin has not had a significant impact. this impact is both negative and positive, so they are still normal and still can not do anything about bitcoin regulation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252

Some countiries do not legalize bitcoin because they cannot easily trace bitcoin transactions and they think that bitcoin is used by some terrorist organizations for their horrible attacks . That's why, governments ban bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
- Russia banning bitcoin might be only another FUD
- China have only closed bitcoin trading platform they haven't banned bitcoin.
- Yes some countries have banned bitcoin or claim it as illegal items because they are afraid of bitcoin taking over their current currupt financial system.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I dont think so maybe they hate bitcoin? Or they think that bitcoin is only a fraud LOL  like china-  and i think many countries did not accept bitcoin is becuase bitcoin can't control by the goverment so i think that is the one main reason.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
my opinion, a country that forbids bitcoin maybe they are more concerned with losses resulting from bitcoin such as falling prices of paper money or even because bitcoin does not use state tax so unprofitable for the country then the country prohibits the existence of bitcoin.

How I see this is that, countries that are not accepting bitcoin in their country legal is because of their own currency, if they accept bitcoin, it might reduce their currency value. It is also a way of fraud acts taking place in the country.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
some country? bitcoin isn't legalized in some country because legalize it would mean regulated.
Most of the country right now are just ignoring it, some are keeping eyes open on it and some others want to ban it before it can become a problem for the country/government.
My homecountry for example is too ignorant to understand what's behind so right now there is a bid indifference about BTC, a government watching/taking care of BTC is not a good news (regulation, laws, taxes and so on).
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
It's so simple, because government in some countries are only just protecting they're own national currency.
Exactly! Because of corrupts governments, they want the TAX from people. Why they not want to be more time saving for paying transactions? They don't have mind in their people, how the people can live happily and easily with bitcoin. They just want more money from people or from the tax they collected to the people.
Pages:
Jump to: