Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Some Speculating Bitcoin To Crash? - page 2. (Read 2223 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
December 18, 2017, 08:14:38 PM
Actually for those who think it's going to crash its BECAUSE they have experince with btc, too much of it. Someone called it Post Gox Stress Disorder. The noobs are the ones too enamored to think there could be a crash.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 18, 2017, 08:11:34 PM
I don't blame most of the people that still believe bitcoin will crash soon because many of them don't even have an idea of what bitcoin really is or worth. Bitcoin is yet to reach its real value so, I wonder why some people with primitive knowledge will be making such comment about bitcoin crash on different occasion, well I think that is high time they wake up and see where we are today, bitcoin value is already above $18,5000.
That's natural because I used to have the same thoughts. That's because I'm not a rich man and I'm very afraid to bet my huge amount of money. We need a lot of money to invest, so it's very risky. People tend to have such thoughts because they fear that later the price of Bitcoin will decrease. If we look at the current price, we are very amazed and afraid that later people become troubled with Bitcoin. Whereas in the future there is still the possibility that Bitcoin will continue to grow. That's what makes people hesitate and have bad thoughts.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
December 18, 2017, 06:51:06 PM
I don't blame most of the people that still believe bitcoin will crash soon because many of them don't even have an idea of what bitcoin really is or worth. Bitcoin is yet to reach its real value so, I wonder why some people with primitive knowledge will be making such comment about bitcoin crash on different occasion, well I think that is high time they wake up and see where we are today, bitcoin value is already above $18,5000.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
December 18, 2017, 05:17:00 PM
It is either because:

1) they are so eager to buy Bitcoins at a discounted rate hence they do this by spreading unsubstantiated rumors to shake the investors' trust in Bitcoins;

2) they want to act and appear smart through uncorroborated statements;

3) they see themselves as experts into something they do not even understand; and,

4) others of like circumstances.

You see, none of us ever knows what is going to happen in the future in the same breadth that none has ever predicted how far Bitcoin will reach in 2017. Hence, do not be gullible by just believing the naysayers. Research, and believe in your own gut!

Right,  also don't just go  with the trend.  It is what most of the newbies do,  what they see that other people are doing,  they will also do it.  Best example of this is when people are saying that it is time to sell and many people are doing it already,  they will also sell.  I have no bad feelings about them,  all I have is concern that sometimes they took seriously what other people are saying.  Being here in this forum is not just about earning but is also about learning.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

I could not understand why there are those who are also in Bitcoin yet are predicting that Bitcoin can go as low as $3,000 or even  $5,000 when a crash can happen soon. I am not saying that a dip -- a big dip -- will never happen but considering the things happening right now in the world of cryptocurrency, I don't believe that it can go as low as those figures.

Maybe if one day USA will decide to follow the footsteps of Japan in banning Bitcoin trading activities, then maybe it can be possible that Bitcoin can crash big time but even then it can still be able to recover fast due to people always waiting for an opportunity to buy Bitcoin cheaply.

Are you expecting Bitcoin to get so low once it crashed?
Like what happen in china that bitcoin was banned, the price fall in just one moment, bitcoin will fall if this is not good influence and not helpful to the economy. Maybe the bitcoin will fall due to illegal transaction done by the user, or it will crash if no one will buy and no one want to hold because of being crypto, we can geet this through online so there is possibility that will hack by the other, if the security is not strong. The people don't want to save
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
December 18, 2017, 03:08:56 PM
It is either because:

1) they are so eager to buy Bitcoins at a discounted rate hence they do this by spreading unsubstantiated rumors to shake the investors' trust in Bitcoins;

2) they want to act and appear smart through uncorroborated statements;

3) they see themselves as experts into something they do not even understand; and,

4) others of like circumstances.

You see, none of us ever knows what is going to happen in the future in the same breadth that none has ever predicted how far Bitcoin will reach in 2017. Hence, do not be gullible by just believing the naysayers. Research, and believe in your own gut!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 18, 2017, 02:19:30 PM

I could not understand why there are those who are also in Bitcoin yet are predicting that Bitcoin can go as low as $3,000 or even  $5,000 when a crash can happen soon. I am not saying that a dip -- a big dip -- will never happen but considering the things happening right now in the world of cryptocurrency, I don't believe that it can go as low as those figures.

Maybe if one day USA will decide to follow the footsteps of Japan in banning Bitcoin trading activities, then maybe it can be possible that Bitcoin can crash big time but even then it can still be able to recover fast due to people always waiting for an opportunity to buy Bitcoin cheaply.

There are many reasons for why that could happen there are many people that are holding bitcoin for the long term but prefer to FUD the forum and see the newbies dropping their coins and then they can get those coins for cheap so as you can see their strategies makes complete sense to them.
If that is the case, then the panic selling of the newbies is caused by naiveness. Newbies decided to find ways to earn bitcoin even if they do not completely understand what they are doing. Their mistakes are maybe caused by the narrow knowledge they have. I am once a newbie and before I decided to do trading, I asked some other people first and do research. I have experienced failures but I don't dwell with it long since the time for improvement is long. Trading is not easy and if you have little knowledge about it you will always end up not earning.
This is exactly what they are doing, they are taking advantage of the inexperience of the newbies and trying to make money that way, a person that has been in this forum for long enough understand that bitcoin is not only something to make money, bitcoin is going to change the world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
December 17, 2017, 10:22:51 PM
It is because of the doomsayers saying this and that, spreading FUD and negativities all over. Who knows, they are doing it for the sake of buying when the price falls down but always, the opposite happens although there are some dips but not too deep like going back to 4 figures. The cycle will always repeat itself in the history of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 10:02:21 PM
Whatever may happen, we all can not know what will happen in the future. Moreover, the world of cryptocurrency is very easy to get various sentiments, both positive and negative. Perhaps those who think that Bitcoin will crash are those who have known Bitcoin for a long time because it is natural to happen. looking at the history then Bitcoin never reaches a stable price, there is always a change every time. So this is probably the basis for mentioning that Bitcoin will crash. I will be normal and not panic because the most important thing is we can maintain trust in Bitcoin because then Bitcoin will not be easy to attack negative issue. We all become decisive how Bitcoin moves and how Bitcoin can show its existence in the future.
That's right,and perhaps what most fosters that feeling of crash may be due to fear because the price could come down at any time as has happened in previous years,and although it may not be that this will happen again in any way there will always be that latent fear.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 08:17:38 PM

There are many reasons for why that could happen there are many people that are holding bitcoin for the long term but prefer to FUD the forum and see the newbies dropping their coins and then they can get those coins for cheap so as you can see their strategies makes complete sense to them.
That is right point. People think that if they will spread fuds like that they they will find some of the people selling their coins and they will then buy back them at a lower price. They are sure that the price in long term will increase much higher and even after that they say about the crash only for that reason to buy more at lower price. But anyway we do not have to focus on them and we have to hold our coins for more longer to find more profit with our investment as now the time has started when we will get the profit for which we were waiting for a longer time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 17, 2017, 07:20:06 PM

If that is the case, then the panic selling of the newbies is caused by naiveness. Newbies decided to find ways to earn bitcoin even if they do not completely understand what they are doing. Their mistakes are maybe caused by the narrow knowledge they have. I am once a newbie and before I decided to do trading, I asked some other people first and do research. I have experienced failures but I don't dwell with it long since the time for improvement is long. Trading is not easy and if you have little knowledge about it you will always end up not earning.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
December 17, 2017, 07:09:15 PM
Whatever may happen, we all can not know what will happen in the future. Moreover, the world of cryptocurrency is very easy to get various sentiments, both positive and negative. Perhaps those who think that Bitcoin will crash are those who have known Bitcoin for a long time because it is natural to happen. looking at the history then Bitcoin never reaches a stable price, there is always a change every time. So this is probably the basis for mentioning that Bitcoin will crash. I will be normal and not panic because the most important thing is we can maintain trust in Bitcoin because then Bitcoin will not be easy to attack negative issue. We all become decisive how Bitcoin moves and how Bitcoin can show its existence in the future.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 17, 2017, 05:31:33 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 01:29:08 PM

So many people missed the chance to buy at that point and they really wish it would get that low so they can get at that price. It is a crazy thing that will never happen because the market is stronger than having something like that happening. If everyone is looking for such moment, then they will grow white beards and still never get to see it. I do not expect bitcoin to get that low and if it does, then I buy more!
Count me in then if that big dip would happen, many are really hoping and waiting for the bitcoin to go down but it seems it keeps getting higher and many are speculating about the value of btc will be at $20,000 at the end of the year. Nobody expected this kind of inflation and many were surprised. The best thing to do right now is to buy even if its value is too high because btc will keep surprising us in terms of its volatility.
Everyone have a different opinion and my opinion is different everyone can share his views here but some people are not awer from reality and I don’t know from where they are going to get these information I believe if you want to do prediction about bitcoin so you must know about the relation of bitcoin with countries and I think bitcoin have a very strong and good relation with countries and secondly check k he price of bitcoin which proof that bitcoin will survive for ever not to crash.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 16, 2017, 03:53:34 PM
Of course it will crash, along the way to an even higher price. The thing with Bitcoin is that there is nothing that can prevent the price from getting totally out of hand. As long as it is considered a rare asset ("digital gold") people will feel the urgency to get in before the rest. Bitcoin really can't be valued on fundamental basis, just like gold can't. This is one of the reasons it's so bubble-prone. Nobody can convincingly argue it is overvalued. I'd even argue that it being valuable makes it even more valuable.
Bitcoin is unpredictable. Bitcoin is not something we can analyze easily. If anyone says that someone can do bitcoin predictions appropriately then that is impossible. Similarly, the decrease in bitcoin prices. All that will happen and can not be stopped and also estimated.
Highly unpredictable and the truth is we cannot know what can happen next with bitcoin. One minute it is up, one minute is in the correction phase and in another minute it can experience some crashing levels. We are absolutely in a world where nothing is predictable. We just hope the worst does not happen and even if it does, we will just have to see the good side of it.

People do speculate positively as well about crashing too. We cannot blame them. In long run, bitcoin is always going up hence we never need to pay attentions on crashing speculations.
you are right we don’t have to pay attention toward the crash speculation because those who are speculating crash are not the investor some of them are those who didn’t invested in bitcoin at the right time and some are the hatters who are spreading false news because they are jealous of bitcoin fame and its popularity and their assumption will meet end soon as bitcoin is at 19k and soon It will be above 20k.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 10:28:32 AM

With the current situation, investors are pouring into bitcoin so I think the decrease in bitcoin price is impossible.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 05:41:07 AM

massive crash is sign for weakness and bitcoin now have power to avoid any massive crash like that.

yes crash can happen but will be like Dump and Bump more than crash
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
December 16, 2017, 04:57:18 AM
Its just a simple dynamic like a rubber band or a ball bouncing and has nothing to do with underlying valuations or being a bull or bear etc.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
December 16, 2017, 04:40:02 AM
Because that's just speculation and that's  natural thing in world of trading. With a variety of motivations they make the speculation. Speculation also makes values move.

I agree with you. with speculations, it will attract more people to join and follow what will happen in the exchange. some of us will buy from what they got in one news while the other still hold what they believe. but I am not sure that bitcoin will crash again although in a few day ago, bitcoin is down too deep but now the price is trying to reach another high price. soon the price will be at a new highest level of the price. so we can wait for a while and see what is happening later.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 11:15:27 PM
Because that's just speculation and that's  natural thing in world of trading. With a variety of motivations they make the speculation. Speculation also makes values move.
Pages:
Jump to: