Pages:
Author

Topic: Why soon the time is coming to get out of fiat and into Bitcoin. - page 2. (Read 1477 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Looking at recent attempts by the US and Western governments to kick start a war be it Syria or now the Ukraine. There seems a recklessness in the US leadership than is showing a desperation to do something big to divert attention away from the collapse of the economy. Clearly it was the Ukraine backed by the US that shot down the passenger jet.

http://rt.com/news/174496-malaysia-crash-russia-questions/

I am moving 2/3 of my fiat into Bitcoin and a few major stable alt coins. the other third in precious metals.

I truly believe we are at the end game, I doubt we will see the end of this year before we get a massive collapse, the Dollar is getting shafted at all ends especially with the rise of the BRIC bank.

I smell desperation, I smell something serious very soon coming.

Anyone agree or should I stop listening to Alex Jones?

More conspiracy theories?  You seriously think the US was involved in the plane crash?  Sigh.  I am guessing you still believe the US was involved in the 911 twin towers, and that we didn't actually land on the moon, Elvis is still a love, just like 2 pac.  

Seriously things happen that you won't understand...get over it
legendary
Activity: 879
Merit: 1001
The banksters WILL get their war.  Are you ready to dodge the draft? There will be death to the likes of we have never seen.  May the universe have mercy on us for the crimes we are about to commit, there is hope non of this will come to pass... but not much.. To many people are asleep.

It upsets me I post links that prove our governments are literally committing murder, lying to us daily and pushing propaganda on us calling it news. But no one cares, I come across as a nut job. I believe that is the sin of those who selfishly want to focus on things that make them happy rather than the truth. The Truth often means we have to face some pain and insecurity in the system...ie cowardice.

I could say people are asleep but it seems wilful to me.

Not so much asleep as dumbed down.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The banksters WILL get their war.  Are you ready to dodge the draft? There will be death to the likes of we have never seen.  May the universe have mercy on us for the crimes we are about to commit, there is hope non of this will come to pass... but not much.. To many people are asleep.

It upsets me I post links that prove our governments are literally committing murder, lying to us daily and pushing propaganda on us calling it news. But no one cares, I come across as a nut job. I believe that is the sin of those who selfishly want to focus on things that make them happy rather than the truth. The Truth often means we have to face some pain and insecurity in the system...ie cowardice.

I could say people are asleep but it seems wilful to me.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
The banksters WILL get their war.  Are you ready to dodge the draft? There will be death to the likes of we have never seen.  May the universe have mercy on us for the crimes we are about to commit, there is hope non of this will come to pass... but not much.. To many people are asleep.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Looking at recent attempts by the US and Western governments to kick start a war be it Syria or now the Ukraine. There seems a recklessness in the US leadership than is showing a desperation to do something big to divert attention away from the collapse of the economy. Clearly it was the Ukraine backed by the US that shot down the passenger jet.

http://rt.com/news/174496-malaysia-crash-russia-questions/

I am moving 2/3 of my fiat into Bitcoin and a few major stable alt coins. the other third in precious metals.

I truly believe we are at the end game, I doubt we will see the end of this year before we get a massive collapse, the Dollar is getting shafted at all ends especially with the rise of the BRIC bank.

I smell desperation, I smell something serious very soon coming.

Anyone agree or should I stop listening to Alex Jones?
Pages:
Jump to: